• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
"Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating."

That's Going in my Sig.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
What if today was sakurais moment of reflection. What if hes a ne person now. What if he realized that we dont want joke pics. What if to make up, he will give us important pics and info every day from now on?
Nah..

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
What if today was sakurais moment of reflection. What if hes a ne person now. What if he realized that we dont want joke pics. What if to make up, he will give us important pics and info every day from now on?
Nah..

You'll need this.

Nah.gif

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
So... The Smash Bros. series makes him confused about what he's making, but the game where you're a cute pink ball that eats other creatures, where you can then swallow to take take their ability, or spit them out to kill other creatures, doesn't?

...'Kay.

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
So... The Smash Bros. series makes him confused about what he's making, but the game where you're a cute pink ball that eats other creatures, where you can then swallow to take take their ability, or spit them out to kill other creatures, doesn't?

...'Kay.
Who said it doesn't? There's probably some secret journal out there full of all sorts of confusion.

toonist22

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-2470-0098
Sakurai, "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE"!
*5 hours later*
Sakurai, "there, i've changed all the nintendogs to ninten-cats" :troll:

I was thinking about it, how would you guys feel if the puppy was a stage hazard? I was thinking if you touch the floor it will come and take the character away like the fish on Summit. That way the stage isn't actually a walk off stage; touch the floor past the blocks and the puppy will take you away. This also makes the spot in the middle a dead zone. The puppy could also run through the blocks changing their position.

Then again, this stage has a pretty unique layout, it doesn't really need to change.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I was thinking about it, how would you guys feel if the puppy was a stage hazard? I was thinking if you touch the floor it will come and take the character away like the fish on Summit. That way the stage isn't actually a walk off stage; touch the floor past the blocks and the puppy will take you away. This also makes the spot in the middle a dead zone. The puppy could also run through the blocks changing their position.

Then again, this stage has a pretty unique layout, it doesn't really need to change.
Instead of taking the character away, perhaps the (Ninten)dog can gorily mangle the character like a chewtoy, with blood spurting everywhere.

Would be more in the spirit of the Nintendog series, IMO.

MasterLuigi

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2621-2835-8943
Instead of taking the character away, perhaps the (Ninten)dog can gorily mangle the character like a chewtoy, with blood spurting everywhere.

Easy there. This is Super Smash Bros, not Mortal Kombat.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

must... resist... avatar quote xD

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

...'Kay.
Remember, Angels fighting Aliens fighting Demons fighting Trees also makes a lot of sense.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nah..

This is Sakurai.

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
True. Not that this takes anything away from the brutality of Smash (or Nintendogs, for that matter). ;)
Nintendogs is the most violent game EVER. I couldn't even continue playing because there were just too many bloody puppy heads everywhere.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Can't wait to get my hopes crushed tomorrow since I expect a Direct this Wednesday. But it won't happen.
Cosmos under gowns, Sakurai philosophy, Alfonzo... That will happen, sure. But not Directs.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Can't wait to get my hopes crushed tomorrow since I expect a Direct this Wednesday. But it won't happen.
Cosmos under gowns, Sakurai philosophy, Alfonzo... That will happen, sure. But not Directs.
For this Thursday's Direct, they'll do an hour-long slideshow of ineffectual and uninformative Smash photos, featuring Smash shipping, Rosalina, how Lucario's Aura mechanic has been tweaked, Nintendog shots, and more.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I wonder what this picture says of version exclusive AT's? If the Nintendogs have their own stage, will they still have an assist trophy on the 3DS too? Or will the 3DS's AT's be different, like the stages, and focus on handheld characters?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey there I am happy to be on the hype train if Alfonzo is driving it
image.jpg
LEAVE IT TO ME! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Who's to say that I'm not him?
Who's to say I'm not him! Sakurai could be any one of us. We know for certain he is in smashboards, but to wonder, which one of us he is. Or perhaps I am throwing you off because I am Sakurai and saying that I am Sakurai would make people think I am not Sakurai. Or perhaps I work for Sakurai and you are Sakurai, trying to act like you. Maybe we are all Sakurai, and we came from his body, and he created all of us with a little special time with Rosalina's Comsos. Or maybe we are brainwashed to believe he is our god. Or maybe we are all dead and are in the smash afterlife.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Who's to say I'm not him! Sakuri could be any one of us. We know for certain he is in smashboards, but to wonder, which one of us he is. Or perhaps I am throwing you off because I am Sakuri and saying that I am Sakuri would make people think I am not Sakuri. Or perhaps I work for Sakuri and you are Sakuri, trying to act like you. Maybe we are all Sakuri, and we came from his body, and he created all of us with a little special time with Rosalina's Comsos. Or maybe we are brainwashed to believe he is our god. Or maybe we are all dead and are in the smash afterlife.
Who's this "Sakuri" you're talking about?

As for Sakurai, I mean heck, he could be watching us right now...

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I think your brain needs fixing.

Also, on the topic of Sakurai watching us to post exactly what we don't want to see:
He's already breached our defenses, see what he's done to our colleagues! ...He could be on these very boards...HE COULD BE ANYONE OF US, HE COULD BE YOU, HE COULD BE ME...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom