• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Last edited:

DarrylTrainer

Smash Apprentice
... People on miiverse aggravate me. Also some people think it's just Mario on the tv over there. Not that their posts mean anything. (I'm not new, I just don't post much. I just read.)

Attachments

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So... It's Ness you told me. It's just Jigglypuff you told me.
Perhaps this puppy is watching the history of smash, through smash 64 through melee, then brawl, witnesses the great melee brawl schism, and then the devolopment of smash 4 in which a puppy is watching the history of smash.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
This was posted in the Rumours and Leaks thread - found on GameFaqs:

http://i.imgur.com/HHDb9UQ.jpg?1

From Nintendogs. It's not SSB on the TV.
Hmm, howd the quality get so damn nice. It seems pretty legit at this point, but a Dog watching Tv that has, well,more dogs? Sakurai is right, I would also question the things he makes in SSB....

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Well, I've been asking ever since the day it was revealed, but I really want to see more of that Wii U Kid Icarus stage today!

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Today's picture was interesting as it's been quite a while since we last saw a new picture of the Nintendogs stage, but the caption was really, really odd.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
And so begins Sakurai's slow decent into madness.
I can see it now. "Pic of the day. I wonder what will happen when Palutena's and Rosalina's cosmos' collide. Wait?! What is that boy doing, riding on a gyroid? Well the two links spin attacks are a force to reckoned with. And links aerial down attack can spike, but it may be taken out with some testing. Let's just say when toon link is fighting on this train, Alfonzo is driving it."
Alfonzo: "Leave her to me"

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Tommorows forcast: NO TREES!!!
I can see it now. "Pic of the day. I wonder what will happen when Palutena's and Rosalina's cosmos' collide. Wait?! What is that boy doing, riding on a gyroid? Well the two links spin attacks are a force to reckoned with. And links aerial down attack can spike, but it may be taken out with some testing. Let's just say when toon link is fighting on this train, Alfonzo is driving it."
Alfonzo: "Leave her to me"
You forgot luigies nose and marths warm neck.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Today's picture was interesting as it's been quite a while since we last saw a new picture of the Nintendogs stage, but the caption was really, really odd.
The caption was mainly referring to the odd nature of Super Smash Bros., which we take for granted but is indeed very strange.

PikaJew

Banned via Warnings
He probably just solidified another character that will have us all confused...
Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B. and Wii Fit Trainer have weakened him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom