• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
A Nintendog character is probably playable... and Sakurai is confused with what he just created. :awesome:

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
So when I was waiting for the pic to load I looked at the scroll and saw this...

I was pretty excited at first and then I saw this....

And now this is me right now...

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Sakuri: "Occasionally, the Smash Bros. Series really makes me confused about what I am creating."
Alfonzo: "Leave it to me"

Last edited:

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Top Five Favorite Sakurai's POtD Posts:

1. "FYI, she's an Assist Trophy."
2. "Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating."
3. "It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown."
4. "We have absolutely nothing to announce today regarding Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. Really!"
5. "When Toon Link joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the train. Alfonzo: 'Leave it to me!'"
"Sonic , faillure ."

Arteen

Smash Lord
Sakurai: "On the TV is a character named Ness who has appeared in the Super Smash Bros. series up until now."

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Sakurai: "On the TV is a character named Ness who has appeared in the Super Smash Bros. series up until now."
Sakurai: "We are sad to inform the fans that we needed Ness' mass to complete Ridley's massive size. Ness' bodymass is now proudly the inside of Ridley's left thigh. Jigglypuff and Kirby were cut and became some completely different bodyparts."

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Ha! This is a pretty good caption.
It makes sense, a game about all of Nintendo's stuff in one place can create some odd circumstances, I'd imagine.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Later update:

*reveals Ness as a playable character*

Sakurai: "Fear not, Ness fans! When you select to play as Ness, Lucas will take his place on the TV."

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Uh oh; looks like Sakurai's been reading Neitzche as of late.

Iwata: Sakurai-san? What are you doing?
Sakurai: Posting on Miiverse...
Iwata: But it's during your lunch break; why on earth are you posting on Miiverse?
Sakurai: Because I've lost control of my life...

*Awhile later*

Miiverse: AH HA HA HA!
Sakurai: Here's your pic of the day Miiverse...
Miiverse: Oh, that's okay Sakurai; we're waiting until you announce Goku.
Sakurai: ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!11!1!!1!

D

Deleted member

Sakurai you sly dog you...Thought us hardcore Waluigi fans wouldn't notice?

Dairz

Smash Ace
The picture looks like Ness on the Mario 3D Land stage, or possibly a new stage altogether .That pink part with the black looks to me like a castle or some sort of tower, not an ear. The glare obscures anything else in the TV, but if you zoom in, you can see a red pointed top on the "ear" and what looks like a circle below it, then right below that is the black part ( an entrance?). I just don't see Jigglypuff in the picture. Not like it matters, she has a very high chance of returning.

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Uh oh; looks like Sakurai's been reading Neitzche as of late.

Iwata: Sakurai-san? What are you doing?
Sakurai: Posting on Miiverse...
Iwata: But it's during your lunch break; why on earth are you posting on Miiverse?
Sakurai: Because I've lost control of my life...

*Awhile later*

Miiverse: AH HA HA HA!
Sakurai: Here's your pic of the day Miiverse...
Miiverse: Oh, that's okay Sakurai; we're waiting until you announce Goku.
Sakurai: ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!11!1!!1!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Does anyone know what TV's have shown normally in a Nintendogs game? The only thing I see on the screen is another dog.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The picture looks like Ness on the Mario 3D Land stage, or possibly a new stage altogether .That pink part with the black looks to me like a castle or some sort of tower, not an ear. The glare obscures anything else in the TV, but if you zoom in, you can see a red pointed top on the "ear" and what looks like a circle below it, then right below that is the black part ( an entrance?). I just don't see Jigglypuff in the picture. Not like it matters, she has a very high chance of returning.

Or, we've all gone insane...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Good thing I didn't stay up for the pic and just took my butt to sleep. ¦D

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
You know for a dam fact we are getting a newcomer good sir.
I wish I did know that, but uh... no. No I don't.

Now as far as this new pic, I guess it's cool getting a good(?) look at the TV since I was just this weekend wondering how everybody sees Jiggles and Ness in there when I hadn't at all. Not a great start for the week though...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Top Five Favorite Sakurai's POtD Posts:

1. "FYI, she's an Assist Trophy."
2. "Occasionally, the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating."
3. "It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's gown."
4. "We have absolutely nothing to announce today regarding Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. Really!"
5. "When Toon Link joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of the train. Alfonzo: 'Leave it to me!'"
Your number five is my number one, because with that update (alongside Toon Link's reveal), Sakurai essentially destroyed every single way we thought we knew to "deconfirm" characters.

We now must question everything. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom