• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
What if a new mechanic is being shown? Maybe he is doing down b out of shield. It could just be a power shield.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
きょうの一枚。 キミがいま斬ったのは私ではないのだよ。 私のかげぶんしんなのだよ。

Yupp.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yep, another disappointment. Only thing interesting was the eye glint and details. Never deny the details.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Can we call it something other then Double Team though? Double Team is a weak little move. Counter sounds so much cooler. And Instead of it being a generic counter, he could take the hit then double it.
Except Double Team is the move's name? It is a countering technique, yes. But is it called Counter? No, it is not.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Pic of the day. You missed me, because you attacked my illusory copy from my Double Team move!

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Pic of the day. You missed me, because you attacked my illusory copy from my Double Team move!

EDIT:
OOOH you sly man... you couldn't let me have all the glory!

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Was browsing the webs and realized the time. Decided to come by and look at the pic.

Dem eyes on Lucario. lol

Welp, back to Pururin and FAKKU. ¦D

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Um....an apparent aesthetic update for Double Team, people complaining about boring pics, and Diddy talk.
Dunno what to say, so I'll leave this here.

"It is said that the cosmos is beneath Rosalina's dress."

"Sometimes the Super Smash Bros. series really makes me confused about what I'm creating."

----

Last edited:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Nice to see shield breaker is still a poking move and not an overhead again( dude could already maintain enough pressure as is.)

Hopefully this will calm down the crazies who think he needs to be buffed( you know, despite never sucking ever, having great matchups and only getting nerf where he seriously needed them.)

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I guess Lucario says that every time you successfully use double team.

That's some long dialogue. :lucario:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Man there's no way Lucina's getting in this game... The more pics I see of Marth the more I realize he's pretty much Lucina with shorter hair.

I hope they change double team a bit. Maybe make the attack portion of the move have multiple lucario illusions attack. Or maybe you can hold a direction and he will attack from that angle. Left: Comes in from the left, RIght: Comes in From the RIght, Down: Comes in from the sky downward.

D

Deleted member

Kamehameha
Substitution Jutsu
Flash Step

...am I the only one that notices Lucario is a big Jump Stars reference?

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I wonder if his eyes only glow if you use it successfully, or if it always glows. The former makes the most sense.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Man there's no way Lucina's getting in this game... The more pics I see of Marth the more I realize he's pretty much Lucina with shorter hair.
It's like Lucina was made to be a Rule 63 expy of Marth in Awakening or something! =D

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
That circle looks like a shield right? Like he's doing it out of shield? right? that circle wasn't in Brawl right?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Lucina can get in the game as Marth's alternate costume. The moveset would be the same, they just record voice clips for her.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Also, the caption makes Lucario sound like a total ass.

"Haha, you missed me because you attacked my illusory copy!"

"Oh, what's the matter? Can't take a hit? Gonna cry, now? Huh?"

"Taste my aura, sucka!"

(And in SSB4, all of his taunts are lewd pelvic thrusts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom