• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Isn't there a fan site for that?

And wouldn't discovering the music for yourself in the game be better then just hearing about it?
D-idara: Hm, found a CD.
*is one of D-idara's favorite songs*
D-idara: *SQUEAL*
The only instance where that would happen is with The Moon theme. And I'd rather know everything about the game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only instance where that would happen is with The Moon theme. And I'd rather know everything about the game.
I prefer Transylvania. I like the Moon theme. But, after finding music from Tim Follin and Jeroen Tel. I've kinda started to stray away.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ah, you're being a jerk for no reason once again. All I said was that it's never been confirmed that newcomers can only be revealed in Directs, and you're being a d*ck about it, acting as if you can see the future. So now I know I'll just ignore you from now on.
No I'm not being a **** at all. I asked you to drop it since you can't prove me wrong. You're the one who's being a jerk, so stop it.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
If you look closely, there's a subliminal pattern in all of the POTDs meant to make us forget, thereby allowing Sakurai to keep his hooks in all of us.
You color me intrigued. Please tell of such a pattern.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
You guys should both drop it.

I know the screenshots have been a little dry lately with little info to discuss on but please try to stay on topic.

Last edited:

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
What we need's another Developer Direct where Sakurai talks about the game personally and we can also get snippets of the songs that are featured on the various stages.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So regarding the newest screen. I said this twice before but no one responded. Does anyone think that Lucario is doing his down b out of shield? The little sphere makes me think so. and Marth is doing the shield breaker move. So to me it seems plausible that doing attacks out of shield may be possible. I think you could only jump and grab out of shield before right? I'm probably over-speculating.

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
So regarding the newest screen. I said this twice before but no one responded. Does anyone think that Lucario is doing his down b out of shield? The little sphere makes me think so. and Marth is doing the shield breaker move. So to me it seems plausible that doing attacks out of shield may be possible. I think you could only jump and grab out of shield before right? I'm probably over-speculating.
Remember that a little shield-effect appears whenever two attacks collide too.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Yeah the sphere was weird to me too but I just kind of dismissed it since I"m not aware enough of stuff to speculate correctly haha. Performing specials out of shield would be an interesting addition. Maybe it could just be defensive techniques such as counters and reflectors and stuff?

But of course there is the collision affect that D-idara mentioned to consider.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Remember that a little shield-effect appears whenever two attacks collide too.
Yea there was a very small effect in brawl for his double team... I just looked... Its still not as big as in this pic. I guess they just made it bigger.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Yea there was a very small effect in brawl for his double team... I just looked... Its still not as big as in this pic. I guess they just made it bigger.
It might be because lucario might have much damage. I can see the range and speed of the counter increasing and having less start up lag, and having more counter time, when lucario is at higher percentages

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I know, I posted it in the rumor thread. I also say " god dammit " because every day I see a leak we end up with a boring screen shot of the day picture. :(

EDIT

Did I misspell my curse word? I'm not trying to censor dodge o.o

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I know, I posted it in the rumor thread. I also say " god dammit " because every day I see a leak we end up with a boring screen shot of the day picture. :(

EDIT

Did I misspell my curse word? I'm not trying to censor dodge o.o
Do not threat likely tomorrow or Thursday we are going to see character number 23

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
After the past two days full of uninteresting pictures, I think we'll get something substantial tomorrow. Not so much as a character or stage reveal of course but something interesting I'm sure. If not, then I will be one very unhappy camper.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
After the past two days full of uninteresting pictures, I think we'll get something substantial tomorrow. Not so much as a character or stage reveal of course but something interesting I'm sure. If not, then I will be one very unhappy camper.
That's okay, we will most likely get Diddy Kong the day after anyway. I'm sure you guys can survive on at least one more mundane pic right?

.....Right?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
That's okay, we will most likely get Diddy Kong the day after anyway. I'm sure you guys can survive on at least one more mundane pic right?

.....Right?
NEVER. By the way, congrats on being modded.

But as long as we get a decent-looking picture I think I'll be fine. Maybe a picture of Peach or Zelda?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Poor Olimar has been quite neglected indeed. I haven't really seen Sonic that much either now that I think about it. :/
I need to know if he has six Pikmin with him like last time.

Fixed. Seriously how many times have we seen Fox in the PotD?
When Sakurai needs to inflict pain on him...

Last edited by a moderator:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I don't think it'd be totally ridiculous to get something DK related tomorrow. In fact, I'm gonna go ahead and somewhat expect it >.>

LazerRage

Smash Cadet
Loving it. Lucario's Double Team is flashier. Hope to catch him on a Pokemon Stadium 3 stage soon. :chuckle:

I feel like the only person here not expecting a Diddy reveal this week. Call me a skeptic, but I just feel like Sakurai is rarely that predictable. Of course, I hope I'm wrong. Actually, I HOPE it to be Dixie Kong or K.Rool, but I get the feeling all the newcomers will be introduced by a Direct, not just in a pic-of-the-day-of-a game-release.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Loving it. Lucario's Double Team is flashier. Hope to catch him on a Pokemon Stadium 3 stage soon. :chuckle:

I feel like the only person here not expecting a Diddy reveal this week. Call me a skeptic, but I just feel like Sakurai is rarely that predictable. Of course, I hope I'm wrong. Actually, I HOPE it to be Dixie Kong or K.Rool, but I get the feeling all the newcomers will be introduced by a Direct, not just in a pic-of-the-day-of-a game-release.
Well I do except diddy but your not completely alone I mean In my head one part of my head is saying pokemon x and y reveal day all over again or either Dixie or king k rool

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Thing is Sakurai IS kind of that predictable in terms of revealing characters based on releases. Compare Olimar, Luigi, Toon Link, Sonic, Zelda, and Dedede to the lack of reveal when X and Y came out.

Now, you can of course point to the random reveals of Peach, Marth, and Lucario, but even then there's definitely been more times that we were able to see the character coming than there was times we were off.

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
I'm starting to actually want a picture of luigis nose, there's at least two jokes about it a day..hour..but i have yet to actually see one since i started checking the pic of the day... daily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom