• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
When Iwata joins the battle, Sakurai takes over Nintendo!
Sakurai: "Leave it to me!"

Thats the best i've got...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Didn't you give us a tree picture yesterday also? Is there some meaning behind these? Why did you post it on page 520?
I can't comprehend this or even know where to start! Are you a genius omg the dimension of thought you are using into these pics is blowing my mind.
:troll:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I honestly don't know... it's been awhile since a veteran was revealed randomly, but DKC isn't too far off so I doubt we'll get two in this short a span. No direct announced so I doubt a newcomer and we just got a stage so... I guess I don't expect anything bigger than maybe a better look at the new KI stage.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
What are the chances of alfonzo?
Alfonzo's body is engrained into the whole of smash, so every picture is of him. Omg, idea.... Alfonzo is one of Reggie's incarnations, both have browner skin, and have their own popular catch phrases. "My body is ready." , "leave it to me" it makes so much sense!

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I want to see a character reveal, I don't care who it is. It's still going to be a bit of a wait until DK releases in Japan and Diddy's inevitable reveal.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
I don't see why people are so desperate for a character all of a sudden. We got Dedede earlier this month (around the 11th, as usual) and last month we got two characters, one of them being a newcomer. Tropical Freeze isn't that far away, and the regular updates for the past few days have been decently informative. We even got a new item. What gives?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I liked today's update really. Aside from Pit on there, the big thing is the talk about attack canceling, or at least projectiles and other stuff. It shows Sakurai is pulling out the stops to try to please many audiences, both casual and competitive.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I don't see why people are so desperate for a character all of a sudden. We got Dedede earlier this month (around the 11th, as usual) and last month we got two characters, one of them being a newcomer. Tropical Freeze isn't that far away, and the regular updates for the past few days have been decently informative. We even got a new item. What gives?
I guess it has to do with people being anxious because of the wii u, we are all anxious for big information including smash bros and zelda wii u, and other IP's. We now know how gannondorf feels with this barren desert of very little nintendo information

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
hoping for something substantial, but i'll settle for pikachu since I can't seem to recall a single time the little guy has been in a pic of the day.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For some reason, I would think the next pic won't be something interesting like the one we have now and the one before that (No KI bias this time, I promise). :p

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
I don't expect a character till diddy kong, so i wont be hopeful for anything of that nature. So I'd hope for something else, a follow up to another previous picture, like the phantom, the new KI stage, or something else would be nice.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Actually come to think of it the thing I want most right now other than a character is probably clarification on the Phantom. I know it's almost definitely an AT, but I still find it very weird that he hasn't addressed it since Zelda's reveal.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I'm just curious whether or not newcomers in major Nintendo Directs will become a recurring thing.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
That's probably why I'm anxious to hear about one myself. I mean as it stands Rosalina is a one-off thing that happened six months after the trailer. I can't imagine that they'd wait another similar length of time to reveal more, but maybe they're saving them up for another E3 trailer...

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
I'm gonna sleep through this one. Hopefully it's not too hype for me to miss.

By the way, if anyone is interested, Loz: Four Swords is available for free on 3DS eShop until February 2nd.

I thought I'd share that. I always liked Four Swords.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I hope it's something decent because I've had an absolutely craptastic day:

-Wake up at 6:30 for work.
-So tired that I eat cold Poptarts off my bathroom floor Hasselhoff style.
-Walk to first job.
-Half my team didn't show up.
-Stuck doing inventory by myself outside in -15 degree, 30 mph wind.
-Get text from my mom.
-My excon cousin who was like a little brother growing up has kidnapped his exgirlfriend and apparently has been missing for two days.
-He's been out of prison for only about 2 months after being put away since about 2006.
-Whole family is super depressed.
-Boss calls me into her office.
-Tells me I've been doing something wrong for the past 3 years.
-Wat?
-Despite her approving all the training materials I personally created, I have to revise it.
-Personally trained several dozen people since I started so they're all wrong too.
-Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?
-Walk to second job.
-Still stupidly cold.
-People jeer at me from their cars.
-Arrive at second job at 5:00 to find that coworker has already made too many pizzas.
-Tell her to stop.
-Go to walk in fridge, the entire thing is stuffed with pizzas.
-What fresh, cheesy hell is this?
-We have to bake them all before close, company policy.
-Hour before close, completely dead and there's still 40+ pizzas.
-Manager freaks out and chews us out when he sees it all.
-We're forced to leave the store to literally beg people outside to buy them, offering a discount.
-Whittle it down to 21 but manager is still livid.
-The whole team gets blamed but the girl leaves early so the rest of us have to deal with the cleanup.
-Manager is so mad that we're not allowed to take home any of it.
-Everyone glares at me as I'm forced to throw it all in the trash in front of them.
-No one gets dinner, eye crossingly hungry.
-Walk home in the cold at about 8:30.
-Get to apartment around 9, girlfriend is asleep (she works nights) and she has the key.
-Doesn't pick up phone so I start wailing on the door like a drunk orangutang.
-Finally opens the door.
-Chips and salsa for dinner for the second night in a row.
-The world exploded and everybody died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom