• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I hope it's something decent because I've had an absolutely craptastic day:

-Wake up at 6:30 for work.
-So tired that I eat cold Poptarts off my bathroom floor Hasselhoff style.
-Walk to first job.
-Half my team didn't show up.
-Stuck doing inventory by myself outside in -15 degree, 30 mph wind.
-Get text from my mom.
-My excon cousin who was like a little brother growing up has kidnapped his exgirlfriend and apparently has been missing for two days.
-He's been out of prison for only about 2 months after being put away since about 2006.
-Whole family is super depressed.
-Boss calls me into her office.
-Tells me I've been doing something wrong for the past 3 years.
-Wat?
-Despite her approving all the training materials I personally created, I have to revise it.
-Personally trained several dozen people since I started so they're all wrong too.
-Guess what I'm doing tomorrow?
-Walk to second job.
-Still stupidly cold.
-People jeer at me from their cars.
-Arrive at second job at 5:00 to find that coworker has already made too many pizzas.
-Tell her to stop.
-Go to walk in fridge, the entire thing is stuffed with pizzas.
-What fresh, cheesy hell is this?
-We have to bake them all before close, company policy.
-Hour before close, completely dead and there's still 40+ pizzas.
-Manager freaks out and chews us out when he sees it all.
-We're forced to leave the store to literally beg people outside to buy them, offering a discount.
-Whittle it down to 21 but manager is still livid.
-The whole team gets blamed but the girl leaves early so the rest of us have to deal with the cleanup.
-Manager is so mad that we're not allowed to take home any of it.
-Everyone glares at me as I'm forced to throw it all in the trash in front of them.
-No one gets dinner, eye crossingly hungry.
-Walk home in the cold at about 8:30.
-Get to apartment around 9, girlfriend is asleep (she works nights) and she has the key.
-Doesn't pick up phone so I start wailing on the door like a drunk orangutang.
-Finally opens the door.
-Chips and salsa for dinner for the second night in a row.
-The world exploded and everybody died.
Sounds like a rough night(s). My condolences. It was a nice read though

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman

-Walk to first job.
-Get text from my mom.
-My excon cousin who was like a little brother growing up has kidnapped his exgirlfriend and apparently has been missing for two days.
-He's been out of prison for only about 2 months after being put away since about 2006.
-Wat?
-Despite her approving all the training materials I personally created, I have to revise it.
-Personally trained several dozen people since I started so they're all wrong too.
-Walk to second job.
-Still stupidly cold.
-Arrive at second job at 5:00 to find that coworker has already made too many pizzas.
-Tell her to stop.
-We're forced to leave the store to literally beg people outside to buy them, offering a discount.
-The whole team gets blamed but the girl leaves early so the rest of us have to deal with the cleanup.
-Everyone glares at me as I'm forced to throw it all in the trash in front of them.
-Get to apartment around 9, girlfriend is asleep (she works nights) and she has the key.
-Finally opens the door.
Can we please get this man some Ice Climbers tonight, Sakurai?

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I HATE when people make me aware of important dates... I'm not strong enough not to get excited haha.

Morbi

Scavenger
Ice Climbers, Pokemon, Kid Icarus... so many potential options, and none of them will happen. :troll:

I just hope that we get a Diddy X Dixie reveal for a Valentine's Day Direct. It won't happen, but that is what I am looking forward to.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
That... would be adorable, even though I'm personally opposed to a Diddy/Dixie team.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Ice Climbers, Pokemon, Kid Icarus... so many potential options, and none of them will happen. :troll:

I just hope that we get a Diddy X Dixie reveal for a Valentine's Day Direct. It won't happen, but that is what I am looking forward to.
Holt carp....
Valentines Day brings a whole new set of options to the table....

Except that Sakurai probably doesnt care for Valentines day.....

Morbi

Scavenger
Holt carp....
Valentines Day brings a whole new set of options to the table....

Except that Sakurai probably doesnt care for Valentines day.....
I was specifically referring to Diddy X Dixie because they are a couple and Tropical Freeze launches the day before Valentine's Day. So a love themed character reveal that actually pertains to relevant events would be hype. We are pretty much guaranteed a Donkey Kong character (in February) if we don't get a reveal tonight. So why not reveal the only possible reveal (Diddy) but with a Newcomer (Dixie). The trailer would be hilarious.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I was specifically referring to Diddy X Dixie because they are a couple and Tropical Freeze launches the day before Valentine's Day. So a love themed character reveal that actually pertains to relevant events would be hype. We are pretty much guaranteed a Donkey Kong character (in February) if we don't get a reveal tonight. So why not reveal the only possible reveal (Diddy) but with a Newcomer (Dixie). The trailer would be hilarious.
I wouldnt mind, and it would fit the theme of the day nicely but.....

Were talking about Sakurai......

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
Holy smokes, Morbid. Where'd you find that gorgeous Avatar? And Hm... Pokemon? I doubt it. Gamefreak has kept a tight lid on things for some reason. I don't know why, the stuff they're holding onto is exactly what's needed!

Morbi

Scavenger
Holy smokes, Morbid. Where'd you find that gorgeous Avatar? And Hm... Pokemon? I doubt it. Gamefreak has kept a tight lid on things for some reason. I don't know why, the stuff they're holding onto is exactly what's needed!
I don't know, I just google everything that I find. I figured that they best represent the spirit of Valentine's Day which is coming up in two weeks. Maybe a little too early to celebrate, but I am too excited.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
There's some part of me that keeps thinking there must not be anything too big that's X and Y related, the games must have been too early in development when Smash started right? That's just me trying not to be excited, but I just can't make up my mind on why in the world they would have been against revealing something Pokemon related back in October if not because they have only awesome to contribute this time...

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
There's some part of me that keeps thinking there must not be anything too big that's X and Y related, the games must have been too early in development when Smash started right? That's just me trying not to be excited, but I just can't make up my mind on why in the world they would have been against revealing something Pokemon related back in October if not because they have only awesome to contribute this time...
The idea that Pokemon is held under the strict hand of the Pokemon Company is what comforts me. In regards to pre-release reveals, anyway.

Artiferox

Smash Cadet
NNID
Aethelberto
3DS FC
2234-7547-5200
A quick reverse image search gave me this:

EDIT: Thanks Zerochan for being useless...

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy

-Walk to first job.
-Get text from my mom.
-Wat?
-Walk to second job.
-Still stupidly cold.
-Tell her to stop.
-Finally opens the door.
Hey, everyone needs somewhere to vent this stuff out. I hope for your sake we get a good picture.

Not to get philosophical and deep on a smash bros forum, but life throws us this **** all the time. It can be craptastic like you say but you gotta learn from it and as ignorant as I sound saying this, make the best of it. I had a not so stellar day too but I try and see the brighter sides. I usually count my blessings and stuff when **** gets gritty. Appriciate the small little things and look forward to them. Remember good times and think of a good future. Usually I come to Smash Bros for such a thing. Anyways, sorry for being off topic, I don't like seeing people down.

I hope we get something juicy tomorrow to hold us over for the weekend. Not sure what. I'd dig Wario, seeing him in his greasy glory.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

-Walk to first job.
-Get text from my mom.
-Wat?
-Walk to second job.
-Still stupidly cold.
-Tell her to stop.
-Finally opens the door.
You sure had a tough day. Hope everything goes back to normal for you.

]Or you can leave it me. :awesome:

Life sucks sometimes dude. Just be happy you're alive. Living where I love there are times when someone I know got shot in killed , or I myself being in a situation where I should have been dead. Hell ive been robbed recently and a while back a Pit Bull mauled my ****ing leg. My brother is still crazy from some meth he accidentally took and my blood family is essentially seperated. I go through bull **** every day just to get where I need to go, but you know what I do? I humble myself , because I'm still breathing and there is always someone who has it worse. You find these inconveniences to be tourture but they give you something to share and remember. Those little moments where things are out of the ordinary make life worth living. Just remember that there are people out there who literally kill for these issues to be the least of your problems.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Pic of the day. The heroic Aura Pokémon, Lucario, joins the battle!! We've increased the influence of Aura this time, so a damaged Lucario is truly a force to be reckoned with.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Was not expecting Lucario at a time like this. I think most people were expecting Palutena.
Anyway!

HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

EDIT: Now we just need Mewtwo.

PWN3

Smash Apprentice
Somewhere out there in the world of Pokémon, a lone Mewtwo openly weeps onto a copy of Melee.

YeppersPeppers

Smash Journeyman
"Lucario joined the battle for the first time in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which was released six years ago. The production staff of Brawl worked really hard to expand the character roster--without their efforts, Lucario probably never would have joined the battle."

Huh...nice bit of information.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Extra comment:

"Lucario joined the battle for the first time in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which was released six years ago. The production staff of Brawl worked really hard to expand the character roster--without their efforts, Lucario probably never would have joined the battle."

So, reading between the lines, characters are being prioritized once again, and the development light happened to shine on Lucario. Or, wait, is he referring to Brawl with that comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom