• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Tomorrow will be a pic of Falcon in his show ya moves taunt, with a caption apologizing for being late to the anniversary. Right?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If anything, I'd like to get a better idea on how Rosalina's Luma summoning works. I seem to think that the summoning is faster than what the trailer shows, since the animation that Rosalina used is more of a taunt after I saw that same animation a second time.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
King Dedede and Luigi's noses touching each other suggestively! Can't wait for that!
Or sakurai feeling so sentimental about brawl that he adds tripping back into smash 4 with triple the chances of happening

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
So Friday it's going to be two weeks since Dedede.

The new Donkey Kong comes out February 13th in Japan. That would make just shy of 5 weeks. I think we can all rest easy that Diddy Kong is coming up around then.

Does anybody think we'll get another character before then?

Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon, Wario, Ness/Lucas, none of these characters have games coming out, or belong to a franchise already represented (well, Wario ish). I guess I could include ROB, Snake and Game & Watch, but I doubt we see them any time soon, if at all before the release.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
If anything, I'd like to get a better idea on how Rosalina's Luma summoning works. I seem to think that the summoning is faster than what the trailer shows, since the animation that Rosalina used is more of a taunt after I saw that same animation a second time.
Eh, she might just be using the special again when a Luma is currently present.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't expect too much, the day to reveal something cool was last night. At least if rumors are true we should be getting a Nintendo Direct so a reveal is pretty likely then.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Dismal? We learned that one of Rosalina's specials is essentially a manual desynch of Luma. That alone is single-handedly better than pretty much the entire month of October as far as pics go.

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
LOL, they're all fools. Now that they're not here it's the perfect time to reveal something epic!! This was Sakurai's plan all along!!

majora_787

Smash Hero
I dunno. Even I didn't expect anything other than "not a totally pointless picture of Luigi's nose". So I'm fine. :p

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pic of the day. There are many changes being made to attack and defense options for grabbing edges. In this picture, Link is actually trumping Mario's grab.

Sakurai has this to say in the comments:
Some other changes include: -Air time and accumulated damage will determine your period of invincibility while hanging on an edge. -Grab controls will no longer be affected by whether you have above or below 100% damage.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Pic of the day. There are many changes being made to attack and defense options for grabbing edges. In this picture, Link is actually trumping Mario's grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom