• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Weird to see a Pit player with their feet on the ground not charging an arrow...

The stage looks interesting though. I thought it was looked like some sort of plasma-wall, similar to the lava that comes in from the sides on Norfair

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Clearly that wouldn't be a disappointing big reveal at ALL, and I don't even care if you're a huge kirby fan hardly anybody here cares about final smashes :p
True, but there is a good chance that it will be Spectacular...ish, given Ultra Sword Kirby. Not big news so much as a nice picture of Sakurai's creation.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Clearly that wouldn't be a disappointing big reveal at ALL, and I don't even care if you're a huge kirby fan hardly anybody here cares about final smashes :p
what? final smashes are a big thing to me!!! I want to see some final smashes now!!! (especially the new characters final smashes)

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
what? final smashes are a big thing to me!!! I want to see some final smashes now!!! (especially the new characters final smashes)
OK if you like them that's fine, but why would you want Sakurai to go on Saturday "GUYS GUYS I GOT A BIG REVEAL! I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU A RANDOM CHARACTER UTILIZING HIS FINAL SMASH! THAT'S BIG RIGHT? I mean... It's not like you already know we have final smashes right? ..."

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
maybe a character will be revealed tomarrow or next Friday or 3 days after next Friday (Monday) because that's pretty close to the trailer release

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah, don't expect anything big. Sakurai is as always very modest, and that probably comes with him not firing on all guns on his birthday, he'll probably try to act like it's just another day. And frankly, Friday is just another day, given that his birthday is on Saturday. Don't expect anything big, after all it's not him who's supposed to give us presents on his birthday.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
"More than anything, Smash Bros. is a competitive action game." :rolleyes:
At the time, Melee was the operative since Brawl was not out. I certainly do love Sakurai's statement, though, it blows those idiots who think Sakurai wants this game to be casual ****fest out of the water, in fact there are many lines to support this, his intent is not what they deign it to be.

Cookie_Aroma

Smash Cadet
There is one HUGE problem with this whole birthday thing that nobody has brought up yet. When Sakurai revealed Subspace Emissary, it was his 37th birthday. Now Sakurai is over 40 years old, so he's at that age where you try to hide that it's your birthday, so we should all expect the most dull unmemorable screenshot we've seen yet for tomorrow.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
There is one HUGE problem with this whole birthday thing that nobody has brought up yet. When Sakurai revealed Subspace Emissary, it was his 37th birthday. Now Sakurai is over 40 years old, so he's at that age where you try to hide that it's your birthday, so we should all expect the most dull unmemorable screenshot we've seen yet for tomorrow.
Stereotypical assumptions much? :p

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Sakurai's eternal youth destroys this. :laugh:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
He is right though but not in the same sense as we'd define it. In the broad scope of things, even Mario Party is competitive simply because you're playing against other players in a competition to win.
I get way more competitive and pissed at people when playing Mario Party than anything else, it's serious business!

TheBakonBitz

Smash Journeyman
A close friend o' mine works at Namco, he told me that tomorrow there will be character reveal. He didn't specify who, but he said it would be a "cute blonde"
You forgot
Zero Suit Samus Embarrass
Peach
SS Zelda
Sheik
and
Toon Link

Personally I would prefer any of the above choices over a Ness clone.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I don't believe another character will be revealed tomorrow, but if it happens, then I guess it's better than nothing.

You forgot
Peach
SS Zelda
Sheik
and
Toon Link

BTW, Viridi is very close to the blonde section too, and as some of us KI:U fans know, Sakurai does like Viridi a lot. Perhaps that's also part of the reason why the Reset Bomb Forest is a stage. Coincidence? I'd say possible.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Palutena > Viridi
It's true I like Palutena more than Viridi though. But hey, as long as we get one of those 2 as a 2nd KI rep, then that's good enough for me... highly prefer Palutena though of course.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
You forgot
Peach
SS Zelda
Sheik
and
Toon Link

"I would prefer any of the above choices over a Ness clone."
Includes Toon Link

What's wrong with you?

Luigi is more of a clone than Lucas

Lucas reveal? I have bad news for you...

Chop chop

If Lucas is cut I'll pay everyone $100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom