• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Good thing my expectations aren't high... Sadly having too little expectations can lead to disappointments too... For my case, awaiting the reveal of poor Lady Palutena. :(

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Well, atleast we've got some hidden informations, like footstool in the pic of the day July 31th this week.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Yeah, to add to that Wii Fit Trainer was revealed the 12th June in Japan (was still the 11th overseas) and on the 12th July Olimar was revealed. On the 12th October Pokémon X & Y is set to release, though that's a saturday. Either way, seems like the Japanese like to reveal and release stuff on the 12th, so I'm expecting a new character reveal on the 12th August. And to add to the Pokémon thing, wasn't there a rumor that the next character reveal would be a Pokémon character? Would fit in well with the Coro Coro release. I'm personally hoping for Pokémon Trainer.
Correct and I saw this coming I think the character reveal is either next Friday or the Monday after next friday

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Well, atleast we've got some hidden informations, like footstool in the pic of the day July 31th this week.
This may be obvious, but everyone here knows that WFT (aka FTW and WTF) was "revealed" the moment the sight was up? All you had to do was click the "Previous Page" button on Mario's page. Every acts like everything on the website is straight forward, what-you-see-is-what-you-get-stuff, but that wasn't actually the case from hour 1. Has anyone been looking for hidden stuff on the site recently? We should make sure to on Saturday, as Sakurai might have someone implement an Easter Egg while he's off doing what Sakurais do in their spare time.
Just sayin'.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Let me go on record as saying: "The update will be tomorrow (Saturday)."
My reasoning: Sakurai went out of his way to point out that the pictures and updates are different, with different schedules. So close to when everyone thinks there will be an update, I believe he is implying that the update will take place Saturday or Sunday, because the updates have no set schedule, and, therefore, can be whenever he wants.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well.

I don't mean to get everyone blind with anticipation but....

We may see an update two weeks from now.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Actually managed to lose me. Seriously 10k plus supporters on the petition and the pure ridiculousness/awesomeness if it were to happen?

I'm getting tired of people shooting it down as a joke. Seriously I thought we'd been over the "Joke character" thing by now, especially with WFT.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
It's really not that funny anymore. They turned an inside joke of Nintendo fans into an overused meme and, quite frankly, the "wackiness" of Reggie being in the game will lose its appeal within days of confirmation and I'd prefer not to have a lame joke forced down my throat for 7 years before SSB5 comes out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's not funny at all anymore, there were 2 threads for the petition and then a long, detailed joke blog about him, and the amount people that support him stuns me, whether they're just trolling or they actually want him in the game or not.

I think it's a bad idea, and now it's a bad joke.

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
The sentiment in and within itself is funny, but the fact that people are actually fighting for Reggie over, oh, you know, AN ACTUAL VIDEO GAME CHARACTER...that's just taking a slightly funny thought too far. I could sorta-kinda-maybe see him getting in as DLC (MAYBE NOT REALLY BUT WHO KNOWS), but it would almost be a slap in the face if someone who never has been in a video game makes it in over a character that's actually significant to Nintendo's software history.

To make this post relevant to the intended topic, I predict a screenshot of the WiiU version to come out tomorrow. Whether or not it has a new character, veteran confirmation, or same-old-same-old, I won't guess, but I might die a little inside if it's same-old-same-old. Maybe. Probably not.

billys_dad

Smash Apprentice
My guess for tomorrows pic: Someone being attack by Kirby's hammer. If this happens, I promise to use my psychic powers for good.

As for Reggie, I wonder what Sakurai thinks of this whole thousands of people signing a petition for the person who used to be the President of NOA. I wonder if he'll think its funny or be annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom