• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Reading that whole thing up there made me sad. I mean I'm not an Ashley supporter though I wouldn't mind if she was playable, but they should actually be thankful she's an assist trophy rather than just a sticker last time, which imo, is an improvement.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Seeing all those posts makes me want to be more upset that Ashley isn't playable. I just want to accept she's not and move on but...dam those posts... T_T

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seeing all those posts makes me want to be more upset that Ashley isn't playable. I just want to accept she's not and move on but...dam those posts... T_T
*patpat* There, there. D:
The only thing that annoys me in those posts are those who aren't getting the game just because their character isn't getting in, and just start cursing at Nintendo and Sakurai. Be thankful that he's actually making a 4th smash, you ungrateful anonymous idiots! Apologies, but I had to let that one out. Besides, it's not like the full roster is out yet. There's still hope for other characters.
Point is that I feel sad too at times, but you don't have to curse at Sakurai, who's spending his time making another Smash for us to enjoy, regardless of who's in or not.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Here's a translated Japanese caption.

"One piece today. Big people. Volume difference between Mario How many times?"

Think this means anything?
It means that One Piece is airing at some point in Japan today.

Jokes aside, it says pretty much the same as the English quote, so I'm not sure what it should mean, it's just a size comparison.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
*patpat* There, there. D:
The only thing that annoys me in those posts are those who aren't getting the game just because their character isn't getting in, and just start cursing at Nintendo and Sakurai. Be thankful that he's actually making a 4th smash, you ungrateful anonymous idiots! Apologies, but I had to let that one out. Besides, it's not like the full roster is out yet. There's still hope for other characters.
Point is that I feel sad too at times, but you don't have to curse at Sakurai, who's spending his time making another Smash for us to enjoy, regardless of who's in or not.
Yea, I'm just hoping the game will actually have many newcomers like Brawl did and I will just end up being happy. I really want Palutena to be in.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yea, I'm just hoping the game will actually have many newcomers like Brawl did and I will just end up being happy. I really want Palutena to be in.
Coincidentally that's the only character I want (can live without Bowser Jr now). Even if she doesn't make it, I still have Pit and Bowser as my mains. Glad to know you support her too. <3

Staarih

Smash Master
I think an interview somewhere sometime said that there won't be as many newcomers this time, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. However, I do think Palutena has a pretty solid chance of getting in:)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I seriously do not understand why people are so angry about Ashley. Seriously, she's a minor character in the WarioWare series, which will be lucky to get a second rep anyway - and if they did it would be likely to Jimmy or Mona who have been in every game to date.

It's like, every time a character is deconfirmed, half of Smashboards are suddenly their number one fan. If she were confirmed as playable, there'd be just as many complaints, probably from the same people, about her inclusion.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I don't see what the problem is with hype and exams, Rosalina just made me think better.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I was more fixed on Bowser, who needs more love, and Pit's "magical girl" rally cry pose thing I mentioned earlier.

However, I feel slightly bothered that I'm not seeing a Kirby stage yet. Maybe a bit later perhaps?

Hades the Magnificent

Smash Cadet
Big characters? Don't make me laugh. When I make my big entrance, you'll see a whole lot bigger!

Coincidentally that's the only character I want (can live without Bowser Jr now). Even if she doesn't make it, I still have Pit and Bowser as my mains. Glad to know you support her too. <3
Pitty, quite frankly I'm offended. You don't want your old pal Hades? Not even a teensy bit?

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I think an interview somewhere sometime said that there won't be as many newcomers this time, but someone correct me if I'm wrong. However, I do think Palutena has a pretty solid chance of getting in:)
Considering Brawl had 18 newcomers in total, I think an additional 12-14 is a good number.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Watch out, stupid people making "Ridley's Too Big" jokes.

Clipse

Smash Cadet
10-12, with focus on balancing characters and bringing each characters personality to them.
Im with you... i think we will have only 10 to 12 this time.

So, considering that we know already 4:

1-Rosalina & Luma (will be then no more from Mario Series?)
2-Megaman
3-Wii Fit Trainer
4-Villager

lets say that will be 11 new, we got 7 newcomer to come (and considering that Mewtwo and Roy, if they come, they are not new...)
In my opinion the most important to come

5-From Donkey Kong: Dixie (there are not so many, and 2 chars from DK will be too much.... so i guess King K. R. is out :( )
6-From Fire Emblem: Chrome
7-From a new Serie: Little Mac / Isaac (Hans) / Shulk
8-From Kid Icarus: Palutena
9-From Namco... because they are making the game... Pac-Man
10-From Metriod: Ridley
11-From The Legend of Zelda any?.... Tingle because they like him a lot in Japan?

Then.. we will miss new characters from
Pokémon (because they will put Mewtwo again, so will be 5),
Star Fox (Its not really big at the moment because of the poor sales?),
F-Zero (Same than Star-Fox)
EarthBound.... because Ninten and Ness look really similar.. so maybe a new skin like the wii fit trainer male?
Kirby(.... Waddle not too famous??)
Wario (Ashlye out, all of them as well! haha )
Pikmin (.... they are the same characters :p)

so... we got our 10-12 (new Series has 3, so lets think that they vary there :p)

Who is out from Brawl then (was confirm as well that not all will return)

less important for nintendo maybe: Wolf, ROB and Snake

a total of 41-23 characters... not bad

edit:hans/Isaac

Last edited:

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
10-13 newcomers is a pretty good amount of newcomers, I mean, let's see who has made it and who will probably get in:
Megaman, WFT, Villager, Rosalina and Megaman. so far.
Ridley, King K. Rool, Dixie, Palutena, Little Mac, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo(if considered newcomer), Bandana, Mach Rider, Takamaru are the ones with the most decent chances. So things like Ashley, yeah sad and all but people were really expecting her to be in before the guys above?

You were saying?
5 characters in a free-for-all? Gamepad confirmed :troll:

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I can agree with the "Pokemon sentiment". Right now Pokemon has not gotten any love or recognition and that makes me sad.

What if they release Jigglypuff on the Smash64 anniversary?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Pretty slow week, let's hope for a stage at least tomorrow.
Even in November and December there were lull weeks so I think things will pick up again come Monday. Smash's 15th anniversary is on Tuesday and Nintendo's annual meeting with its investors is next Friday I believe so there's a high chance we'll get a Direct next week too.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Even in November and December there were lull weeks so I think things will pick up again come Monday. Smash's 15th anniversary is on Tuesday and Nintendo's annual meeting with its investors is next Friday I believe so there's a high chance we'll get a Direct next week too.
*Crosses fingers in hope of a demo.*
I can dream...

Clipse

Smash Cadet
March 21 for Japan.

You were saying?
.... Thinking again... They are right, Ridley is too big... He won´t make it :(, if he does, will look like a joke a Samus against Ridley (Ridley Jr.)... but they should but at least one more from metroid, and the next one more clear is Dark Samus (that knowing the last smash bros... sound like a new semiclone character :( )

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I expected the caption to reference that all four characters in today's picture have been villains in some game. :laugh:

In case you were wondering, Mario was the villain in Donkey Kong Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom