• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Don't insult Godzilla like that. You must mean this thing....

Then someone took that sound, mix'd it in with dubstep, put it in a shredder, took a **** on it, threw in the trash, retrieved it from the junkyard, taped it together along with rotten food and broken glass, then finally sent it to Sakurai.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Then someone took that sound, mix'd it in with dubstep, put it in a shredder, took a **** on it, threw in the trash, retrieved it from the junkyard, taped it together along with rotten food and broken glass, then finally sent it to Sakurai.
Honestly, that sounds pretty good up until the part with the shredder.

Imagine Bowser's Fire breath is dubstep Godzilla.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit could be in the pretty boy snapshot with two other yaoi bait. AND with Wario as the fourth.

"Look how ugly this gluttonous piece of **** is next to these young stylish lads."
You can't deny how fabulous Pit is when he's doing that anime-style rally cry with his hair flip and sparkles (know the reference?).

MARIO, HOW DARE YOU DISTURB MY FAMILY VACATION
That voice was repulsive, and reminds me of that annoying dog from Tom & Jerry. Bowser needs that Galaxy voice and say "SHOWTIME!"

Kamikazek

Smash Lord

Well he did say her role, which implies he was talking about American Godzilla, since that's the only female one as far as I'm aware.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Here's a translated Japanese caption.

"One piece today. Big people. Volume difference between Mario How many times?"

Think this means anything?

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Here's a translated Japanese caption.

"One piece today. Big people. Volume difference between Mario How many times?"

Think this means anything?
...I take it that's google translate? Don't use google translate man, it's a helluva drug.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
No, but I am intrigued.
Kid Icarus Uprising, Chapter 5, the cutscene prior to the boss battle, watch Pit do his cool rally cry. I couldn't find the original vid with just the part (was probably deleted), so you may have to find it. You're gonna love it though. <3

You can't deny how fabulous Pit is when he's doing that anime-style rally cry with his hair flip and sparkles (know the reference?).

That voice was repulsive, and reminds me of that annoying dog from Tom & Jerry. Bowser needs that Galaxy voice and say "SHOWTIME!"
Lol I ****ing love that dog. I can see Snake saying that with that voice.

I actually like Bowser with his dragon screams. Makes him seem psychotic. Same with DK, though it would be funny to hear him with that DK64 voice say yeeeeeeauh

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Kid Icarus Uprising, Chapter 5, the cutscene prior to the boss battle, watch Pit do his cool rally cry. I couldn't find the original vid with just the part (was probably deleted), so you may have to find it. You're gonna love it though. <3
Your welcome

Though the quality sucks.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Let's not dwell on this. No insult was made, no offence was intended, no harm, no foul, let's just move on, yeah?

Oh and boring pic. They can't all be winners though. Wish Sakurai would stop making size references. We all know size doesn't matter anyway. :troll:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Haha. Amazing rally cry. At least part of that should be a taunt. Love the hair flip.
Told ya he's awesome. :p Never can deny the hair flip and sparkles. I really gotta get me a custom sig of that part, with some improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom