• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
The neutral is a bit much, but other than that, they have no good reason for not doing that.
It's really not that bad, I even tested what it'd be like in Brawl. He could always switch arrows with a taunt, but the way I described works fine. That way you don't have to worry about stopping to switch.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
We're conquering the world.

I wish we could have luffy in smash, but sakurai says no anime characters...
As much as I love one piece I think Sakurai's right about no anime characters, they'd feel out of place.

If Sakurai really wanted to troll us, tomorrow, we get tingle as a new character.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anime characters in smash would suck

It's the reason I hate Super Smash Flash

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I agree. It's just too out of place. As much as I want it, it can't happen.
However, if any anime character were in it would be Luffy, not naruto ;)

So many people ask for Naruto...

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Let's hope for a Special move picture today, from anyone! Maybe...Waddle Dee :p

OH HEY! Waddle Dee vs Toad *boom* perfect ^_^

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I've been seeing more and more One Piece fans over the Internet these days...
Because One Piece rocks! I used to be a member one One Piece Bay, but the forums there weren't for me. The manga will start again in about 24 hours, so excited!

@ Phaazoid Phaazoid , if Shadow was a clone too, I'd go nuts. I'd love another Sonic character. The Sonic series fits perfectly in Smash Bros. I don't think a second character would be too much. Tails, Knuckles or Robotnik would be my first choices - Shadow, not so much.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'd love to see a new move tonight. A replacement for King Dedede. His inhale move has got to go. :troll:

Edit: WHERE IS EVERYONE?!

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
If you think about it, a lot of interesting veterans are left to reveal... Ness, Captain Falcon, glorious HD new designed Ganondorf, Falco, oh yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom