• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
No Ridley deconfirmed! Ridley hates stretchy rubbery things. This is why he chases his tail when no one is looking. It's not that he isn't intelligent (hence why he waits until no one is looking). It's more of a neurosis really.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I want the King just so I can continue my game of Waddle Dee Bros!

Let me explain. In Brawl, my mini-game of choice is going to the Mario Bros. stage as Dedede and bet money with friends on whether or not the Waddle Dee will be able to survive without being hit by an obstacle and die normally. I usually lose. It's rather fun.

Anybody else do this?

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
It's not supposed to piss you off, but instead give you a good laugh. It's a bunch of kids, don't let them get to you.
I entirely agree, but I like to state the truth to them. They're just so goddamn blinded thinking that, "Because I want them that's enough proof they'll get in."

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I entirely agree, but I like to state the truth to them. They're just so goddamn blinded thinking that, "Because I want them that's enough proof they'll get in."
Don't worry childhood is a disease that usually cures itself. It tends to get replaced with "Good-Old-Days" syndrome though.

Yes I'm being optimistic and assuming all those commenters are just too young to know better.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Don't worry childhood is a disease that usually cures itself. It tends to get replaced with "Good-Old-Days" syndrome though.

Yes I'm being optimistic and assuming all those commenters are just too young to know better.
I'm 14 and yet, I'm extremely intelligent in conversation.

Uh, I mean:

TROLOLOLO CoD IZ AWESUM U R STOOPID!

There's the speech of my people.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Here's some quoting from Miiverse :

"I think ravio from zelda a link between worlds would be in smash bros for 3ds/wii u"

"Jill Valentine, or Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil should be in the next SSB! They could throw zombie heads as a special attack! :)"

"what is super smash bros.project m"

"what characters u want it back mewtwo or roy or dr mario or pichu or young link? choose two"

"name ur 3 favourite games ur playing lately mine r.1.minecraft 2.lego marvel superhereos 3.the legend of zelda twilight princess"

"what is your favourite horror character that you want to see in super smash bros."

"plz add pac man, Rayman and GMan so we can do GMan vs Rayman vs Pac Man vs Mega Man. THE MAN BRAWL OF THE CENTURY( get it? brawl)"

"brittany, alph, charlie (from pikmin 3), dixie kong and/or crankie kong, rayman, waluigi, toon zelda and banjo-kazooie"

"KRATOS."

"okay lets make a new character for super smash bros. its gonna be Jeff The Killer"

"Do you think they should make a youtube channel for the 3ds and you can post pictures. give me a Yeah if you think so."

"Wait.. IS MARTH A BOY OR A GIRL?"

"I think Blaziken should be in SSB4 with Mega Blaziken as his Final Smash rather than Pokemon Trainer. Do you agree?"

"i think the five next characters announced by Sakurai are : Captain Falcon , Yoshi , Ness , Chrom and Jyglipuff"

"Who would win; Boy Zelda, Girl Zelda, or David Cameron?"

"They should take out the Wii fit trainer, villager, since they can't even fight.. and replace them with Sly Cooper and Lightning from the FF series."

"luma's final smash could be it turns into a hungry luma (from mario galaxy) and eats everyone. like kurby's cooking pot in SSBB on the wii."

"↓Press yeah if you like ssb raps. if i get at least 5 yeahs i'll make some. i actually already posted 2 or 3 yestarday"

"i hope that shulk from xenoblade chronicle make it in. because not only does he fits in smash bros universe, then we probably get a xenoblade chronicle stage, and with the stage come the soundtrack"

I'm sorry, but just take a second and look at this. The XBox and PlayStation communities are full of ***holes, but is this the true Nintendo community? I though we were fair, open-minded people? Not trolls and hardcore blind fanboys...

I mean, jesus christ! WE CAN'T EVEN TAKE A SECOND TO SPELL A ****ING WORD CORRECTLY BEFORE WE POST! LOOK AT THE STUPID SPELLING UP THERE! YESTARDAY? JYGLIPUFF? PLZ!?

Espio264

Smash Ace
DAMN ROPES! DAMN ROPES!

This has nothing to do with Ridley at all!
We've known about the ring since day one, and should have assumed the ropes would work like real ones do. All of you get off this dumb bandwagon right now.

HOLY CRAP! THE DOORS IN SKYLOFT OPEN! IKE, MEWTWO AND LITTLE MAC ARE ALL ASSIST TROPHIES!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
You can't force people to believe what they don't want to believe. Yeah, it's jarring especially when people are completely fanboyish about it but people have to develop on their own and draw up their own conclusions. Trust me, I've worked with full grown adults who legitimately believed in fairies and house elves; it's best to just let it go.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
You can't force people to believe what they don't want to believe. Yeah, it's jarring especially when people are completely fanboyish about it but people have to develop on their own and draw up their own conclusions. Trust me, I've worked with full grown adults who legitimately believed in fairies and house elves; it's best to just let it go.
What's sad is that I know you're right. I just can't believe the ignorance. Goku and Naruto... I could go fanboy and talk about how Gym Leader Sabrina, Shadow, Tharja, Krystal, and all of these others will get in. But I review; I see chances above others, and that's part of the reason I'm not going around shouting for Sabrina everywhere I go. I wish others would see the truth.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
DAMN ROPES! DAMN ROPES!

We've known about the ring since day one, and should have assumed the ropes would work like real ones do. All of you get off this dumb bandwagon right now.

HOLY CRAP! THE DOORS IN SKYLOFT OPEN! IKE, MEWTWO AND LITTLE MAC ARE ALL ASSIST TROPHIES!
See, the only thing people had going for Ridley in order to fight that he's not de-confirmed is that, if he was a boss, they would have shown it by now since Pyrosphere has been around for awhile. Today Masahiro showed us that he can take long breaks from stages and introduce things about them months later, therefor destroying the last proof of Ridley as a playable character. That's why they say he's screwed; there's nothing left going for him at this point, defense-wise.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
"i hope that shulk from xenoblade chronicle make it in. because not only does he fits in smash bros universe, then we probably get a xenoblade chronicle stage, and with the stage come the soundtrack"
This one is all okay in my eyes. Sure the grammar sucks, but he gets his point across, and he's right about it. In that case I don't think grammar matters at all.

And this is a legit question :troll:

But yeah, in general they aren't too smart. Just have a laugh at it, I personally get a kick out of things like Boy Zelda vs David Cameron.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
This one is all okay in my eyes. Sure the grammar sucks, but he gets his point across, and he's right about it. In that case I don't think grammar matters at all.
I don't think he said anything other than that Shulk would fit in. The rest wasn't really supporting evidence...

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I don't think he said anything other than that Shulk would fit in. The rest wasn't really supporting evidence...
He didn't say that Shulk will be in, he said he hoped Shulk will be in, not only because he thinks he fits, but because Xenoblade's music kicks ass. He stated why he wanted him in, he didn't say that he was going to be in.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
DAMN ROPES! DAMN ROPES!

While I agree with your point, you're about as subtle as a molten lava enema about it. People are just antsy because Ridley is definitely in the top 5 (maybe even top 3) most wanted characters for this game and we've been sitting on a cliff hanger for nearly 5 months.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Here's some quoting from Miiverse :

"I think ravio from zelda a link between worlds would be in smash bros for 3ds/wii u"

"Jill Valentine, or Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil should be in the next SSB! They could throw zombie heads as a special attack! :)"

"what is super smash bros.project m"

"what characters u want it back mewtwo or roy or dr mario or pichu or young link? choose two"

"name ur 3 favourite games ur playing lately mine r.1.minecraft 2.lego marvel superhereos 3.the legend of zelda twilight princess"

"what is your favourite horror character that you want to see in super smash bros."

"plz add pac man, Rayman and GMan so we can do GMan vs Rayman vs Pac Man vs Mega Man. THE MAN BRAWL OF THE CENTURY( get it? brawl)"

"brittany, alph, charlie (from pikmin 3), dixie kong and/or crankie kong, rayman, waluigi, toon zelda and banjo-kazooie"

"KRATOS."

"okay lets make a new character for super smash bros. its gonna be Jeff The Killer"

"Do you think they should make a youtube channel for the 3ds and you can post pictures. give me a Yeah if you think so."

"I think Blaziken should be in SSB4 with Mega Blaziken as his Final Smash rather than Pokemon Trainer. Do you agree?"

"i think the five next characters announced by Sakurai are : Captain Falcon , Yoshi , Ness , Chrom and Jyglipuff"

"Who would win; Boy Zelda, Girl Zelda, or David Cameron?"

"They should take out the Wii fit trainer, villager, since they can't even fight.. and replace them with Sly Cooper and Lightning from the FF series."

"luma's final smash could be it turns into a hungry luma (from mario galaxy) and eats everyone. like kurby's cooking pot in SSBB on the wii."

"↓Press yeah if you like ssb raps. if i get at least 5 yeahs i'll make some. i actually already posted 2 or 3 yestarday"

I'm sorry, but just take a second and look at this. The XBox and PlayStation communities are full of ***holes, but is this the true Nintendo community? I though we were fair, open-minded people? Not trolls and hardcore blind fanboys...

I mean, jesus christ! WE CAN'T EVEN TAKE A SECOND TO SPELL A ****ING WORD CORRECTLY BEFORE WE POST! LOOK AT THE STUPID SPELLING UP THERE! YESTARDAY? JYGLIPUFF? PLZ!?
Maybe they're just kids. <_<

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I'm 14 and yet, I'm extremely intelligent in conversation.

Uh, I mean:

TROLOLOLO CoD IZ AWESUM U R STOOPID!

There's the speech of my people.
I wasn't including teenagers. But your point is still valid. My statement is likely unfair to children.

Maybe I should have gone for toddlers. Sure, it's unfair to them, but they can barely walk so, I think I'm safe.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

You forgot to mention the superiority of Xbox. Of which they'll be more than happy to tell you.

Morbi

Scavenger
While I agree with your point, you're about as subtle as a molten lava enema about it. People are just antsy because Ridley is definitely in the top 5 (maybe even top 3) most wanted characters for this game and we've been sitting on a cliff hanger for nearly 5 months.
Molten Lave Enema? That is so metal. :surprised:

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
This stage will be love for sonic and mega man.
Jump on rope --> double jump --> up b --> down air.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm thinking if we get Kirby related content tomorrow or Friday, it will be an item or stage. It seems too soon for another character reveal.
*Forgetting Toon Link and Sonic here*
Edit: Marth... Brain, where are you?

Shroob

Sup?
I'm thinking if we get Kirby related content tomorrow or Friday, it will be an item or stage. It seems too soon for another character reveal.
Well, it's been about 2 weeks since Zelda, and keep in mind we got nothing for those 2 weeks.

Kirbunny431

Smash Journeyman
See, the only thing people had going for Ridley in order to fight that he's not de-confirmed is that, if he was a boss, they would have shown it by now since Pyrosphere has been around for awhile. Today Masahiro showed us that he can take long breaks from stages and introduce things about them months later, therefor destroying the last proof of Ridley as a playable character. That's why they say he's screwed; there's nothing left going for him at this point, defense-wise.
Ridley still has even the tiniest chance of being playable until he is shown on the Pyrosphere with Sakurai's comment being, "Look at this brand new stage hazard, everybody!" The big fuss is that there is actually a risk of that pic coming true, after many months of thinking Ridley was safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom