• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Maybe that is the reason he would ignore the release? :troll:
Unless he wants us to think he'd ignore the release to make us think that he would because he really wound't unless he wanted to make us think he would, ignoring the fact that he really wouldn't.....which part of the argument am I on :scared:?

Morbi

Scavenger
Unless he wants us to think he'd ignore the release to make us think that he would because he really wound't unless he wanted to make us think he would, ignoring the fact that he really wouldn't.....which part of the argument am I on :scared:?
Exactly. It is 50/50 my friend. He tries to be unpredictable for the sake of being unpredictable. I guarantee you he has been contemplating whether or not to show Dedede for months now.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Well, I think Sakurai will reveal characters at the best time, and Friday is the best time to reveal Dedede. Some could say XY as a defense, but I feel Sakurai has something in store for us soon. But realistically, Friday is the best time to reveal a Kirby character.

Morbi

Scavenger
Well, I think Sakurai will reveal characters at the best time, and Friday is the best time to reveal Dedede. Some could say XY as a defense, but I feel Sakurai has something in store for us soon. But realistically, Friday is the best time to reveal a Kirby character.
I think Friday is the best time to reveal Sheik as this is the week/two weeks of Zelda. :sheik:

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Alright I'm game. I'll admit it. Not in any lifetime did I foresee the return of Toon Link. He was as close to clones as Brawl had, and I thought the conductor link was a tribute to a character who had given us so much, but ultimately didn't make it. I still don't know about him being a different incarnation or w/e. Aren't there several Toon Links that would classify as such, yet the character name we are given is simply Toon Link, so I'm inclined to think it means all of them... at once... or something. You know what? Screw it! I have no idea what Sakurai is doing. He does what he wants. And I'm okay with that.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
That announcement would surprise everyone expecting an obese penguin.
I know I'd be surprised. I think it would have to be Dedede or bust. Of course, there is some chance we don't see anything on Friday, but that'd be a pretty weird move, seeing as we are in release year.

Plus, we need more penguins on the roster.

I would like that a lot more than a Dedede reveal tbh. Meta-Knight is like my favorite Kirby character, and I'm really looking forward to any changes to him.
Same. Mained him day 1. I know he's gonna get fixed but I would rather have it that way. I hope he can't kill till 200 and just has some wicked ass balls to the wall awesome combos.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Would rather have a super fast flying ninja ball than a penguin to be honest.
While i'd like a flying ball of bad ass as much as the next guy, you can't deny all the DDD that has been subliminally shoved down our throats with this newest game
triple deluxe? triple D? on the 3Ds? with a playable DDD? it's a conspiracy i tells ya

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Much as I love my Whitney avatar, if King Dedede gets revealed soon I'm changing my avi to a screenshot of Dedede ASAP. I'll probably do the same for most of my mains when they get revealed.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm thinking if we get Kirby related content tomorrow or Friday, it will be an item or stage. It seems too soon for another character reveal.
That might be true, seeing as no character reveals were made when Pokemon X and Pokemon Y were released. But I guess the other Pokemon veterans were still being developed, and were not yet ready to be revealed.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Same. Mained him day 1. I know he's gonna get fixed but I would rather have it that way. I hope he can't kill till 200 and just has some wicked *** balls to the wall awesome combos.
I don't know about 200% lol, but they could just tone him down while still giving him more kick-ass moves (like a sword beam).

Morbi

Scavenger
While i'd like a flying ball of bad *** as much as the next guy, you can't deny all the DDD that has been subliminally shoved down our throats with this newest game
triple deluxe? triple D? on the 3Ds? with a playable DDD? it's a conspiracy i tells ya
That is just a coincidence, but I am a detective, so I don't believe in coincidence.

Sheik has 3 Ds though. The D, Double D's and Dins Fire. Conspiracy? I think, not!

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
I'm honestly expecting King Dedede on Friday and I'd love that, even though I like MK more. It's kinda hard to like Meta-Knight because of how OP he was in Brawl, and if you say you like him people are like "OMG why do you like such a cheap character?" or something along those lines (even if not in the context of Brawl in some cases). I'd think Meta-Knight's reveal would be saved for a time where Sakurai can really show that Meta-Knight is more balanced(if he does get balanced that is).

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
While i'd like a flying ball of bad *** as much as the next guy, you can't deny all the DDD that has been subliminally shoved down our throats with this newest game
What's this about a triple D being shoved down our throats?

:troll:

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
That is just a coincidence, but I am a detective, so I don't believe in coincidence.

Sheik has 3 Ds though. The D, Double D's and Dins Fire. Conspiracy? I think, not!
Triple D reveal! Dedede Shiek (silent ddd) and Diddy! and a demo for the 3ds only! and nintendo patented the letter D!

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm honestly expecting King Dedede on Friday and I'd love that, even though I like MK more. It's kinda hard to like Meta-Knight because of how OP he was in Brawl, and if you say you like him people are like "OMG why do you like such a cheap character?" or something along those lines (even if not in the context of Brawl in some cases). I'd think Meta-Knight's reveal would be saved for a time where Sakurai can really show that Meta-Knight is more balanced(if he does get balanced that is).
I usually only play FFA, Meta Knight is like bottom tier in FFA, so he never bothered me in the slightest. I thought he needed some buffs to be honest, they just need to nerf dat priority.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Meta Tight used to be my favorite Kirby character in Smash Bros untill I started playing more often with the hammer wielding santa penguin....who is voiced by a God.

In other words...I expect Meta Knight or King Dedede this week to be revealed.

Morbi

Scavenger
Meta Tight used to be my favorite Kirby character in Smash Bros untill I started playing more often with the hammer wielding santa penguin....who is voiced by a God.

In other words...I expect Meta Knight or King Dedede this week to be revealed.
Um... I am running out of arguments here... Sheik... has boobs?

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Oh god I thought Sheik was a boy...

People always get Marth's gender confused; I'd love to watch them try and stumble over the mystery of Sheik...

Last edited by a moderator:

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
People always get Marth's gender confused; I'd love to watch them try and stumble over the mystery of Sheik...
You do not want those wars over here. People will actually try to dispute whether or not Sheik is female. Oy vey.

But then again, only Zelda fans would argue that subject. Everyone else pretty much takes Sheik as female. As it should be.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Even games like Zelda and SSB have had differences in Sheiks gender... screw it lets drop it before it gets complicated. All that matters in the end is that Marth Lowell is a boy, so no one will ever get that wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom