• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Whoa. Whoa. I understand that Meta Knight may have been a little overly powerful in Brawl, but that's no reason to hope he gets neutered...

Come on dude.
That is a good reason to hope that he gets neutered though. Why else would we want him neutered? That would just be sadistic.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
That is a good reason to hope that he gets neutered though. Why else would we want him neutered? That would just be sadistic.
I think neutered suggest a degree of nerf so that they aren't competitive at all. I'd prefer all characters to be viable.
Project: Melee.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I for one hope the little ******* gets neutered because I ain't got no more time for balls with wings flying around.

They horrify me.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I for one hope the little ******* gets neutered because I ain't got no more time for balls with wings flying around.

They horrify me.
Metaknight isn't getting neutered... I don't even think they can reprodu--

Anyway there probably won't be hard nerfs. just alterations like PM did with him. He'll remain in the high tier :) But don't worry they'll buff up the characters that need it so they can finally be viable. Oh and take away his priority, that's the main reason why he was a problem.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
So who's ready for tonight's pic?

A reveal is totally possible tonight, if not tomorrow~

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I think we will either get a picture of people on a stage we haven't seen in a while, maybe even a 3DS screenshot, or we could get another pic of fighters using the new ropes mechanic.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Find Mii, New Leaf or Reset Bomb Forest would be nice.

We're mostly in the dark about them.

Shroob

Sup?
Whatever we get tonight definitely won't live up to the hype tomorrow night. I expect at least 40 guests waiting to see if we get Dedede or not.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Find Mii, New Leaf or Reset Bomb Forest would be nice.

We're mostly in the dark about them.
True, those could very well be stages I was refering too.

(I say this because I'm not actually sure which stage has been kept from us the longest so far).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
...Hey, I'm back. Sorry, I got hungry.

...Why are you all looking at me like that?
Say? Where's NintendoKnight?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
What if we get a picture of three alternate color kirbys for the Triple Deluxe reveal. Get it, three and triple?

I'm too tired to make good jokes. It's off to bed with me.

Shroob

Sup?
What if we get a picture of three alternate color kirbys for the Triple Deluxe reveal. Get it, three and triple?

I'm too tired to make good jokes. It's off to bed with me.
Probably would have a similar reaction to what happened with X and Y but on a smaller scale. I mean, unlike Pokemon who's reps could fluctuate, we pretty much got the bare bones characters of Kirby in Smash, unless they add Bandana Dee.

Last edited:

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
The best possible picture would be Luigi's nose Kirby in a Gourmet Race with Dedede and Meta Knight. Sakurai better let Kirby win, because he obviously has the strongest, fastest and cutest attributes that ALL great warriors strive for.

Shroob

Sup?
WAITAMINUTE.

New Boxing Ring/Wrestling ring info?

Dedede's most famous battle was in Super Star, which was in a wrestling ring. And I'm pretty sure the original Gameboy game was in a wrestling ring too...

Not only that, but we got TWO Princesses back to back.... Hmm.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
The best possible picture would be Luigi's nose Kirby in a Gourmet Race with Dedede and Meta Knight. Sakurai better let Kirby win, because he obviously has the strongest, fastest and cutest attributes that ALL great warriors strive for.
You un-strike that text right now. A picture of Luigi's nose is better than getting 5 newcomers and 5 veterans all in one impossible picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom