• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
When is the GDC anyway?
March 17th -21st. Nintendo has had various reveals there in the past with the most noteworthy ones in recent memory being Phantom Hourglass and Super Mario Galaxy 2. It's not a big trade show like E3 so that's why I'd put a strong emphasis on the word "might" in my last post. Sakurai gave a really interesting presentation about the Smash development process back in 2008 but by that time Brawl had already gone platinum.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Does anyone else hopeelectrical properties are back to the N64 days to where it'll flash your skeleton? I miss that. Zeldas fair and bair and dair would look awesome with that!

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
Well there's your problem right there. :p

Get a classic controller (is the one that hooks up to the wiimote still being sold?), seriously, it's so worth.
Eh, I'll just get the Wii U Pro Controller and wait for Smash 4. I don't play Brawl that much nowadays anyway. So I guess I'll just stick with Kirby's air game until I can go back to tilt mastering like the good 'ol Melee days.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
Eh, I'll just get the Wii U Pro Controller and wait for Smash 4. I don't play Brawl that much nowadays anyway. So I guess I'll just stick with Kirby's air game until I can go back to tilt mastering like the good 'ol Melee days.
I have the pro, it's way better than the gamecube, and that's saying something in my opinion.

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
Is it bad that I thought this was referring to Air Ride at first?

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
That's what I thought.

Sakurai is as human as anyone and he must love keeping us on the edge of our seats. There was a big outcry to explain that Knight, sure enough he explains a completely different side attack not long after.

It's the same animation from Brawl, only with a slash affect instead of sparkles. It's not a Smash attack it's a side strong attack/tilt.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You make it quite clear by yourself, but you're an ******* and that view of things will just get you a bitter-er life.
Well...
He's not wrong.

It's just a really fun over-glorified advertisement for people to buy their games that happens to be my favorite video game series of all time.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
Has really nobody noticed how the Zelda picture looks kinda unfinished, considering that her legs kinda break through her dress? D:

Look. Here ------------------------------------------------------ ^

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah, the dress bones can be a pain to work with, even to this very day. Hopefully, by the time the game is released, this incident can be resolved.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Especially not Ganondorf's. :(

I used to use tilts a lot when I had the GameCube controller, now I don't because I find it hard to implement it with the WiiMote. Sweet Kirby's juggling is gone. :(

I know, I know. However, until I have the proper controller (NOT WiiMote), I'm forced to compensate by mastering Kirby's air game. It's risky, but rewarding with his U-air and D-air, even his Stone helps if used properly.
Oh I see, that sucks bro. You could said that before..... :p

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
In the same way as Wave Kusanagi can't make a post without sounding like a pretentious douchebag...I can't.
Wave's post count suggests that he is here to stay, and his attitude suggests that his attitude isn't going anywhere either. All picking a fight with him will do is create a Brawl on every thread. And then where will the Meeleists go? That said, I don't necessary completely disagree with your sentiment. The post you choose to comment on seems really random though. It's tame by Wave standards.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
In the same way as Wave Kusanagi can't make a post without sounding like a pretentious douchebag...I can't.
No no no, were not doing this. I understand wave, he's a playful dude that never takes anything seriously, he likes messing with people just like I do, except he kinda takes it further. He even tried to bait me one time to see how I would react, and to his surprise I played his little game and then did nothing.

Let him be bro, you have your moments too. There is no need to talk smack about a user when they're not around, if you problems with him take it to a PM. Sorry guys pls no drama today. :D

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
No no no, were not doing this. I understand wave, he's a playful dude that never takes anything seriously, he likes messing with people just like I do, except he kinda takes it further. He even tried to bait me one time to see how I would react, and to his surprise I played his little game and then did nothing.
Let him be bro, you have your moments too. There is no need to talk smack about a user when they're not around, if you problems with him take it to a PM. Sorry guys pls no drama today. :D
I came to this thread cause I thought that's where everyone in the Roster thread was going. Now I am scared.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
You make it quite clear by yourself, but you're an ******* and that view of things will just get you a bitter-er life.
How many times must I stress that Wave is a special kind of person? He's an upbeat, negative, logical, irrational, lovable, unappealing individual. Common, humane logic doesn't apply to him because he's too sophisticated and happy. Long story short, he loves to troll people. :troll:

In all seriousness though, his statements aren't without basis, usually. It's his opinion, no need to get butthurt over it, pardon my vocabulary.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I came to this thread cause I thought that's where everyone in the Roster thread was going. Now I am scared.
I'll let you in on a little secret, no thread is safe, not even the super secret ones. there's random stuff that goes on everywhere, i've been on alot of threads not just the Smash 4 ones. Don't worry it should pick back up, until then enjoy your time here. :p

Networker1

Smash Journeyman
How many times must I stress that Wave is a special kind of person? He's an upbeat, negative, logical, irrational, lovable, unappealing individual. Common, humane logic doesn't apply to him because he's too sophisticated and happy. Long story short, he loves to troll people. :troll:
This is so true. Wave is just an upbeat guy who loves to pretend he is negative just for laughs. I've seen this before, and so long as you don't get upset over it, you can just enjoy their wacky ways.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Has really nobody noticed how the Zelda picture looks kinda unfinished, considering that her legs kinda break through her dress? D:

I don't remember this in Brawl, was it there?

Normally, clipping doesn't bother me too much (even though I made a thread about it) but after seeing this, I'm pretty sure it's going to be quite noticeable in game if it isn't fixed.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I don't remember this in Brawl, was it there?

Normally, clipping doesn't bother me too much (even though I made a thread about it) but after seeing this, I'm pretty sure it's going to be quite noticeable in game if it isn't fixed.
It was in brawl and melee. Doesn't really bother me though, because Kirbus :troll:

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
I can't stop thinking about air ride either. I had a dream a sequel got announced, but then I woke up and learned it wasn't true... didn't go to work that day, just cried.

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER

Ya I pointed that out at like 2 AM. XD 2 AM for me, that is. I'm Northeastern time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom