• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
Atleast it's new information, I just wish for moves like tilts and smashes he would just tell us the entire set instead of just one move. Especially for returning veterans.

That's what I thought for December's direct but I was wrong. I have to be ready for anything next time.

My fear is that the main spotlight for this direct may be some new Wii U Music crap I don't care about. I don't care about that bellendry.

And er... The photo today ugh.... I really don't care. Still confused about the Phantom Knight
Call me a noob, but I hardly ever use tilt attacks in Smash.
You're a Kirby main right?

Then I must say this but you are missing out a certain tilt. Not as broken as its previous 64 incarnation but it's still important to Kirby.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I would be happy if they just announced a release date for smash so I can start the countdown

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
That's what I thought for December's direct but I was wrong. I have to be ready for anything next time.

My fear is that the main spotlight for this direct may be some new Wii U Music crap I don't care about. I don't care about that bellendry.

And er... The photo today ugh.... I really don't care. Still confused about the Phantom Knight

You're a Kirby main right?

Then I must say this but you are missing out a certain tilt. Not as broken as its previous 64 incarnation but it's still important to Kirby.
I agree with the kirby part...you are talking about the up tilt...right?

König Nickerchen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoenigNickerchen
I love you Saria, you are my favorite female Nintendo character! Really sad she isn´t a playable character! =(

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
With Sakurai showing something that isn't gameplay, I have a feeling that this year is going to have a lot more variety in the daily pics now.

D

Deleted member

I love you Saria, you are my favorite female Nintendo character! Really sad she isn´t a playable character! =(
..... Okay. >_>

Anyway, it seems Zelda's been redone completely from the looks of things, she's got new animations for attacks, which means she probably has new attacks, which means, it's very likely the Phantom is indeed a new move and not an AT.

I can't wait till we see some playable footage of her. ^_^

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Anyway, it seems Zelda's been redone completely from the looks of things, she's got new animations for attacks, which means she probably has new attacks, which means, it's very likely the Phantom is indeed a new move and not an AT.

I can't wait till we see some playable footage of her. ^_^
Has anyone got any pictures or footage of her old side a so we can compare?

D

Deleted member

Ok, watching the vid, and comparing it to today's pic, they're identical, forget I said anything... -_-

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
I think you've got it the wrong way around, sir. The lottery is super quick. Once you get to the last few trophies, just continue to play the awesome game to earn coins, put 50+ in, and you're pretty much guaranteed to get a new one. The coin launcher is equally luck-based in getting the trophy you want to spawn, but there's no way to reliably increase your chances. You just have to wait... and wait... and wait... then when the one you need appears, if you don't actually hit it, you're back at square one. Takes an ungodly amount of time, and coins (which you earn by playing a crappy game instead of an awesome one).

I have all 290 trophies in Melee but I would never even think of attempting the same for Brawl. No way man. Coin launcher is the worst.
Crappy game? You must be talking about Melee right?

It's amazing how there's a disinterest for trophies on the community...it's kinda sad to see people not appreciating Smash for what it is, a Nintendo museum and celebration, not just a fighting game.

D

Deleted member

Crappy game? You must be talking about Melee right?

It's amazing how there's a disinterest for trophies on the community...it's kinda sad to see people not appreciating Smash for what it is, a Nintendo museum and celebration, not just a fighting game.
*readies popcorn*

dis goan be guud.

Seriously though, the Coin Launcher was wayyy lame. Very tedious to play after a while.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Zelda's attack seems to have the same animation with a flashier graphic effect. However, the new effect could hint at changes in the move's proprieties... Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Regarding trophies, I really don't care about the mini-games needed to obtain more, but I think that neither the Lottery nor the Coin Launcher should return. I'd like to see a new mini-game instead.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The earliest we might get one is GDC but only if Sakurai decides to do a presentation this year like he did at GDC 08. Otherwise, it probably won't be until E3 or at least one of the spring Directs.
When is the GDC anyway?

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
Not even Ganondorf's? :confused:
Especially not Ganondorf's. :(

Dat's not good bro, your gonna be predictable if all you do is mash the c-stick.

"You have much left to learn" :metaknight:
I used to use tilts a lot when I had the GameCube controller, now I don't because I find it hard to implement it with the WiiMote. Sweet Kirby's juggling is gone. :(

You're a Kirby main right? Then I must say this but you are missing out a certain tilt. Not as broken as its previous 64 incarnation but it's still important to Kirby.
I know, I know. However, until I have the proper controller (NOT WiiMote), I'm forced to compensate by mastering Kirby's air game. It's risky, but rewarding with his U-air and D-air, even his Stone helps if used properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom