• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
For some reason I feel like we're ganna see someone's updated final smash or a newcomer's final smash sometime this week...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And then despite everyone's expectations, this happens instead. ¦D

It bums me out how censored Mr. Resetti was in New Leaf:urg:

Still want him as a playable character though. I have no shame in admitting that. His expressions alone would make him an awesome character.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
It bums me out how censored Mr. Resetti was in New Leaf:urg:

Still want him as a playable character though. I have no shame in admitting that. His expressions alone would make him an awesome character.
Censored? Censored how? I don't follow the Animal Crossing games all that much...or at all

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Censored? Censored how? I don't follow the Animal Crossing games all that much...or at all
By that he means, he's not as crazy as he was in the original AC. He's getting more and more chill each AC, he's becoming more like his bro.

Though I don't reset to mess with him anymore, I just pop in whenever the surveillance center is open.... he usually dances. :p

Ninja'd.

First off he's entirely optional, and his rants are severely reduced. He pops up, tells you to not reset, then leaves. All in about three sentences. He doesn't get mad at all or antagonize you in the slightest.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Aw man that really sucks :\..come on kiddies -_-. Just don't reset and don't feel the wrath of Resetti. I guess with that too him as an assist trophy would kinda suck now. Heheheh. Resetti for Smash! :p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Aw man that really sucks :\..come on kiddies -_-. Just don't reset and don't feel the wrath of Resetti. I guess with that too him as an assist trophy would kinda suck now. Heheheh. Resetti for Smash! :p
Don't worry if resetti is an AT in sm4sh, he'll be his usual crazy self. so there's that.

I have to admit his AT is pretty perfect for him. His personality, build, weapon, and possible moveset are all just too great to pass up. I can close my eyes and see him running around the stage outraged swinging his pick ax like a mad man,

Espio264

Smash Ace
I'm up still, might as well wait the 45 minutes to see the update. Are we expecting the obvious Zelda doing Zelda things pic? Or do we think Sakurai's gonna keep on his streak of things we've not seen before? I'm not expecting anything overly exciting, so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Also, is there a Kirby anniversary or game release on Thursday? I keep seeing stuff about a Dedede reveal. Any truth to this?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm up still, might as well wait the 45 minutes to see the update. Are we expecting the obvious Zelda doing Zelda things pic? Or do we think Sakurai's gonna keep on his streak of things we've not seen before? I'm not expecting anything overly exciting, so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Also, is there a Kirby anniversary or game release on Thursday? I keep seeing stuff about a Dedede reveal. Any truth to this?
Kirby Triple Deluxe releases on the 11th of Jan for Japan.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

He'll probably do another new pic.

Triple deluxe is coming out in Japan on Saturday I believe. He could reveal a vet like dedede for promotional purposes. Or he could throw us off and do nothing :p

Damn you Ninja wizard *shakes fist*

King Dedede is expected any day now. The latest Kirby game (Kirby: Triple Deluxe) releases in Japan in 5 days, and has Dedede in a prominent role in the plot, has his own mini-game, and is playable in the game itself.

If you haven't looked into it yet you should check it out. It looks great.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
He'll probably do another new pic.

Triple deluxe is coming out in Japan on Saturday I believe. He could reveal a vet like dedede for promotional purposes. Or he could throw us off and do nothing :p

Damn you Ninja wizard *shakes fist*
Sakurai wouldn't disregard a Kirby release......would he? :scared:

CURSE YOU SAKURAAAAAIIIII!!!!!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Manondorf, is that you?

Sakurai wouldn't disregard a Kirby release......would he? :scared:

CURSE YOU SAKURAAAAAIIIII!!!!!
With sakurai you never know, that's why he's my favorite dev, he always likes to do different things that no one expects. If I were him I'd be messing with my fans too. :troll:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
If the Kirby game releases five days from now, wouldn't that mean DDD would be revealed next week, if he's revealed at all?

I'm gonna go on a limb and say Sakurai will troll us and if a character is revealed for the game, it'll be Meta Knight.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
If the Kirby game releases five days from now, wouldn't that mean DDD would be revealed next week, if he's revealed at all?

I'm gonna go on a limb and say Sakurai will troll us and if a character is revealed for the game, it'll be Meta Knight.
A day or two early is fine. Like thurs for instance.

It'll be a better troll if he shows an HD warp star item :troll:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
A day or two early is fine. Like thurs for instance.

It'll be a better troll if he shows an HD warp star item :troll:
The day after, on that Monday can work too tho.

Warp Star would be the ultimate troll move by Sakurai.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Watch Sakurai just go balls-to-the-wall with this next series of updates :awesome:.

New Kirby item, new Kirby stage, Meta Knight reveal, and Dedede reveal. All this week :troll:.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Watch Sakurai just go balls-to-the-wall with this next series of updates :awesome:.

New Kirby item, new Kirby stage, Meta Knight reveal, and Dedede reveal. All this week :troll:.
Than that would leave room for playable bandanna dee, and the trailer will be shown in a small Jan direct yay :troll:. Jan is the month of kirby!
..If only.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Than that would leave room for playable bandanna dee, and the trailer will be shown in a small Jan direct yay :troll:. Jan is the month of kirby!
..If only.
But that'd still leave all that extra room for a Gooey reveal. Sakurai loves his Kirby and retro reps. Two directs just for the Kirby series in Smash, and the rest of this month's pics are all dedicated to Kirby. "Kirby, Kirby, Kirby he's the star of the show" :troll:

Namco workers: Mr. Sakurai are you ok, you've been in your office all this month?
Sakurai: I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DAIR KIRBEH!

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
But that'd still leave all that extra room for a Gooey reveal. Sakurai loves his Kirby and retro reps. Two directs just for the Kirby series in Smash, and the rest of this month's pics are all dedicated to Kirby. "Kirby, Kirby, Kirby he's the star of the show" :Troll:

Namco workers: Mr. Sakurai are you ok, you've been in your office all this month?
Sakurai: I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DAIR KIRBEH!
You had me at Gooey reveal.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Meta Knight was the first non-Kirby Kirby character revealed for Brawl, you know. I'm expecting Dedede too, based on him being pivotal in New Kirby Game, but it wouldn't shock me to get the other option. Or, the other other option, when Luigi's nose is taken into consideration.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Luigi's Nose is the best Kirby character.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
................ Meta knight is a kirby character, if your talking about not cute/not really a playable character then I get you, I guess. Their both star warriors, so he's not really that different from kirby.

I'm tired of the luigi's nose jokes too. (he's not a kirby character)

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
C'mon guys! Don't forget the other OTHER option...

Knuckle Joe returns as an AT. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom