• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Showin off trophies eh?
I take this to mean that they have finished everything and are now adding in the collectables.
The release date shall be soon!

Unless they have had a separate team working on trophies since the start...
Trophies take less time to make, seeing as they typically don't have any bones. I don't think the confirmation of trophies will affect the release date of the games any time soon.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Trophies take less time to make, seeing as they typically don't have any bones. I don't think the confirmation of trophies will affect the release date of the games any time soon.
Just let us believe. Believing is good.

I was just joking. I know that it has quite the following, it doesn't necessarily pertain to my interests though.
I haven't gotten around to it either.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I was just joking. I know that it has quite the following, it doesn't necessarily pertain to my interests though.
I am fine when people say they aren't interested in Earthbound in this nice kid of way.
It gets me mad when you say it like that Wario guy on the Plasm Wraith thread.
"I don't get why people like it! It has a story that nobody can understand! And the battles look like it was made in Microsoft Paint with some Photoshop edits! This game was made on drugs!" Or something like that.

I haven't gotten around to it either.
Buy it on the WiiU. Now.
Go. Get off your computer. Go to your WiiU. Go on the EShop. Buy Earthbound.

Just do it.

A cult followed Nintendo until they put it on the EShop? :urg:
There is going to be a remake of one of the Mother games. Not a port of Mother 3, a flat pit remake of one of the three games.
I called it.

And I'm saving this post in my sig for future reference.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm looking at almost more revealing than before

I mean if its summer or spring probably seeing all of the starter stuff the. After release the unlockable stuff

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Do you work for Nintendo? You are the first person I have ever seen that recommends buying a Wii U.
Oh my god....
He found out....
He realized that I was advertising the WiiU and also advertising our most expensive EShop exclusive!

REGGIE! I REPEAT, ABORT ABORT!!!
I REPEAT, ABORT ABORT!!!

Well, not really in terms of GBA games.
Oh right, that was an ambassador exclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
This is why Miiverse is the most stupid to the point where I want to kill myself gaming community ever.
I agree completely!

As for pic of the day predictions, I predict a Zelda newcomer.
I'll keep saying this until I'm right.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I'm expecting a Zelda picture, info on the Phantom, or a picture of a random trophy.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Needs moar Assist Trophy info. I just want to know if a certain wacky mole is returning since his conversations were the best.

I'm really feeling King Dedede soon though. King Dedede plays a prominent role in the next game (Both in the plot and as a playable character) and Sakurai has a soft spot for him. The stars feel aligned.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
A pic comparing Samus, Rosalina, Zelda, Peach, and Wii Fit Trainer's heights, yeah, the 5 at the same time.
Its not complete without other M ZSS. Also, y u change cool ben?! Now your cool Ness. (c what I did there)

Well at least you still got your dancing samus. :D

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Its not complete without other M ZSS. Also, y u change cool ben?! Now your cool animal crossing guy.....

Well at least you still got your dancing samus. :D
Yeah we're yet to see ZSS hotness.

And regarding my avi, it's not an animal crosser, he's Cool Ness, and i will return to Cool Ben, but that will be later, but if you want something a bit more creepy a can lower Ness' sunglasses to see his eyes....

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yeah we're yet to see ZSS hotness.

And regarding my avi, it's not an animal crosser, he's Cool Ness, and i will return to Cool Ben, but that will be later, but if you want something a bit more creepy a can lower Ness' sunglasses to see his eyes....
I edited it at the last moment :p I C what your doing there.

also....

Do it. I wanna see the creepy ness.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
All this Zelda related stuff recently, and Zelda herself. Prepare yourselves for Ganondorf because after his reveal...

Zelda newcomer imminent, get hyped! :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom