• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Pretty much. Villager's moveset is too difficult to figure out as it is. It only gets harder from here.

And then we play the game and all will become clear. I think we have Mega Man down, though.

That's because there's a million Mega Man fanboys (including myself) arguing over it. Who'd ever guess the Mega Buster would be jab, F-Tilt and N-Air?

And Wii Fit Trainer

I wouldn't say that. Hopefully, we'll see her soon to reveal some more.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
And Wii Fit Trainer
Do we know of any of Miss Fit's moves? We've barely seen any.

I remember a while back before Sm4sh was revealed that there was a rumor of Sakurai adding a new special move input.

Is it possible that all characters now have an additional 5th Special?

That's because there's a million Mega Man fanboys (including myself) arguing over it. Who'd ever guess the Mega Buster would be jab, F-Tilt and N-Air?
Hey, I tried to speculate for Mega Man's moves too. (Not here)

I was pretty much able to piece together all his moves all by myself. And then I came here, and my arrangement of his abilities was the general consensus.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Diagonal B for Smash 4 since Villager's moveset is too damn hard to figure out

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
I'm feeling a character reveal tomorrow. Probably Yoshi

Unless Sakurai is waiting till Yoshi New Island's release gets closer to confirm him.....

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Huh, always thought that gyroid was part of the Animal Crossing stage but good to know it's a part of his moveset. Also, releasing it as a projectile sounds like a beefed up super missile.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'm feeling a character reveal tomorrow. Probably Yoshi

Unless Sakurai is waiting till Yoshi New Island's release gets closer to confirm him.....
If we are to get a character at VGX (which is still pretty up-in-the-air), chances are we won't be getting anything before then.

And yeah, considering how long the reveal of Yoshi has been held off, it's pretty safe to assume he's being saved for a promotional tie-in.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Huh, always thought that gyroid was part of the Animal Crossing stage but good to know it's a part of his moveset. Also, releasing it as a projectile sounds like a beefed up super missile.
I figured it was probably a stage entry, but this works too.

I like the idea of a rideable projectile very much.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Just give it a few hours. You'll see. ;)
I've been here for things to get weird.

But yeah I'm hoping that at the very least, we don't see some kind of combo breaker this week and get Toon Link picking the Hylia statue's nose with his sword or something. Even though that'd actually be more interesting to see than Sitachu or Luigi's nose.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I've been here for things to get weird.

But yeah I'm hoping that at the very least, we don't see some kind of combo breaker this week and get Toon Link picking the Hylia statue's nose with his sword or something. Even though that'd actually be more interesting to see than Sitachu or Luigi's nose.
Combo Breaker Mechanic Confirmed. :troll:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm hoping this first week of December will go out with a bang, with either something tomorrow or Saturday at the VGX. Either way, I'm expecting a big thang.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Tomorrow, it will be a picture of Ridley, K. Rool, and Mewtwo on a Xenoblade Chronicles themed stage called Bionis Leg with an Assist Trophy summoning Cranky Kong.

But most of the image will be focused on Link's hat.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Would you consider Miis to be a big thang?
Yes actually. If it was Regii, then no.

But I'm feeling we have something in store very soon. Like my gut feeling with a reveal a few weeks ago, and bam we got Marth. I hope I'm right this time.

Oh no... it is December.

I haven't adjusted, I'm sorry!

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
i doubt they would release any photos of adventure mode before they announce it, but they did the same for the super mario galaxy stage. . .

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
So, if it is indeed Cranky BAWWWWW Nintendo blew VGX by not having Retro make a Metroid/Star Fox/Mysterious Murasame Castle crossover why do they hate us real true fans??? that gets revealed for Tropical Freeze on Saturday, what are the odds we get a Donkey Kong stage tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom