• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
It should be made believable how (if) the platforms and layout will transfer given the nature of the stage. I mean, the technology presented in the Fire Emblem universe can't rearrange structures like that in an instant.

You know what this might be? An indicator that there will be choices of layout in stages for this game. I think it was hinted by a user that the platforms on Battlefield are arranged differently. It could always be like Mushroomy Kingdom and be completely random if you get statues or not.

majora_787

Smash Hero
It should be made believable how (if) the platforms and layout will transfer given the nature of the stage. I mean, the technology presented in the Fire Emblem universe can't rearrange structures like that in an instant.

You know what this might be? An indicator that there will be choices of layout in stages for this game. I think it was hinted by a user that the platforms on Battlefield are arranged differently. It could always be like Mushroomy Kingdom and be completely random if you get statues or not.
I think it was the Wii U Battlefield, which was shown both with and without platforms at E3 if I remember right. What exactly that means for stages in the actual game hasn't really been said though.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
This Arena Ferox stage is what Castle Siege should of been like, not a stage that completely changes the layout and blast lines of the level.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
While it could be that this stage changes during battle or that this is the stage's new design, I agree with @IsmaR that (like Mushroomy Kingdom) each time you choose it the layout is random. If so, it would be a fun stage to play with your friends as the platforms will require new techniques for every match.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Marth's side-b looks way bigger than it did in previous games.
Unless that's the 4th hit, which it might be.

Because I said some of the things being said in this thread are questionable?
Please take your inferiority complex somewhere else. Bother me against and I will start reporting you for harassment.
I am not harrasing you I am only stating facts. But since you are so immature and arrogant it is pointless to get through that thick-skulled narrow-minded brain of yours. I should set you to ignore but I still want to believe your a good person. But everytime you prove me wrong. Good-bye!

Also that part made me laugh! You say I am the one harassing you! Hah! Your the one who comes to this thread saying stuff like "Lock this thread because I hate social interaction" or "Didn't realize 2013 was the year of butthurt for you new people" or like today "You kiddies talk about the craziest things I wonder if this thread is even modded". Dude you sound like such a jerk half the time. If you were a mod 50% off all threads on smashboards would be locked.

Your just a bad influence in my opinion you really are...

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Stage looks good. So far the Smash Wii U/3DS stages look fun without as much interference from Brawl's clunkier-designed stages.

Blaziruku

Smash Rookie
The map changing sounds pretty awesome, and I almost got a heart attack when I first read the post. Thought from afar it was going to be Ike/Chrom reveal, but nope, Marth. Still pretty cool regardless. Probably like pokemon stadium I suppose?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Releasing the game the day after Christmas seems weird

I heard they DO celebrate Christmas...in a way, in japan. Maybe it's just not near as money making?

Pretty much. Christmas in Japan is like Saint Patrick's Day or Cinco de Mayo in the US, most people really don't care because it's not culturally relevant to the majority of the country but, hey, those that like it go all out.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Kira Yoshikage is lurking this thread...
Better hide my hands.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Pretty much. Christmas in Japan is like Saint Patrick's Day or Cinco de Mayo in the US, most people really don't care because it's not culturally relevant to the majority of the country but, hey, those that like it go all out.
Interesting.... Now that You mention it, I do remember the small-scale Christmas there. Thanks for the memories!

But still, wouldn't it be still smarter to release it on Christmas? IDK, I'm seeing it through US colored glasses.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You just- OH! That Miiverse pic! And now time for the big reveal! Familiar faces! Sakurai says!
That ain't Marth! THAT AIN'T MARTH!

OH! OOH!! OH! OOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!! OOOOHHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MAH GAWD!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

DONNEL CONFIRMED! DONNEL CONFIRMED!!!!

You again......

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
And in a fell blow, the whole of this thread was silenced for a period of 2 hours.

Where will Marth and Wii Fit appear Tomorrow?

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Jesus christ was that just me or was Smashboards down for like 3 hours? This threads been dead for about that long so Id expect it was.

Anywho I just hope its not ****ing MARTH again.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Jesus christ was that just me or was Smashboards down for like 3 hours? This threads been dead for about that long so Id expect it was.

Anywho I just hope its not ****ing MARTH again.
No, it was down I think.

And I love how Marth got revealed last and now we're sick of seeing him forever. xD

Blaziruku

Smash Rookie
Well were gonna another random pic tonight, hope its somewhat interestin' this time.
Here's to hoping for a juicy picture filled with details! Of course it'll just be another picture of Marth chilling out on a stage or something. (But I hope it's just Sakurai teasing for another Fire Emblem char soon!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom