• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Boy, today's picture must have been really interesting to spark discussions about being homophobic and slapping police officers.
Well Marth's sexual orientation is dubious at best and WFT looks like a cop slapper if I've ever seen one.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well Marth's sexual orientation is dubious at best and WFT looks like a cop slapper if I've ever seen one.
Not even joking, I was 100% certain that said "**** slapper" there.

Which I believe is rather accurate since I could see her whacking off many manhoods easily. And not in a good way. ¦D;

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Not even joking, I was 100% certain that said "**** slapper" there.

Which I believe is rather accurate since I could see her whacking off many manhoods easily. And not in a good way. ¦D;
The fact that people would misread it occurred to me when I was typing it but did nothing to stop me.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Ah but crude jokes aside, it's about 7AM over here. Doesn't anyone here have stuff to do today? It is Monday, after all. ¦D
That can be applied for you as well. do you got stuff to do buddy?

But if you must know, i'm waiting to pick up a few classes for the spring semester, but the system is down so that's why i'm here killing time. or else i'd be asleep by now. (you asked) :awesome:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That can be applied for you as well. do you got stuff to do buddy?
Not at all. I don't have anything to do today or for pretty much this whole week. XD

I'll actually be going to sleep soon and will probably wake up some time in the afternoon or evening. ¦D

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Not at all. I don't have anything to do today or for pretty much this whole week. XD

I'll actually be going to sleep soon and will probably wake up some time in the afternoon or evening. ¦D
I see. I was under the impression that you drew commissions or something.

Have a nice wet dream then :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I see. I was under the impression that you drew commissions or something.
HAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha

Haa...

Dammit, that'd be nice if that was the case. - -

I do actually have some stuff to draw for a friend. My niece is also visiting, so I probably won't actually sleep and will spend some time with her for a bit.

Ah, she did want me to hack her Wii for her too. Eh, I'll get to that when I feel like it. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, this is completely random but MUCH more "on topic", but I really like the sharp, round shape, look and feel of the sword slash effect from Marth's Dancing Blade in the pic for today.

Looks very nice.

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93
You know, this is completely random but MUCH more "on topic", but I really like the sharp, round shape, look and feel of the sword slash effect from Marth's Dancing Blade in the pic for today.

Looks very nice.
Yeah, Sakurai has emphasized it.

It is rather lovely if I indeed say so myself. *Insert smoke pipe*

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Looks very nice.
I swear I thought that said beyblade, i was about to say what? marth's beyblade?

Anyway yes it does look majestic.

Oh and have a fun time with your niece you silly purple jester.

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
Sad thing to be an european student, I miss all those good discussions and fake hypes.

Ontop: I really hope the Arena changes like Pokemon Stadium or Castle Siege, since I liked the first layout of the stage and would get mad if its getting replaced by this statues.

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93
Sad thing to be an european student, I miss all those good discussions and fake hypes.

Ontop: I really hope the Arena changes like Pokemon Stadium or Castle Siege, since I liked the first layout of the stage and would get mad if its getting replaced by this statues.
It will. I just hope they don't add silly stage hazards like PS or grounded stages with no ledges like Castle Seige.

Its starting to look as if there will be a lot more neutral stages this time.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yeah don't let her catch you gettin off in bed.
I'll be "choking a chicken" in here if it doesn't lay off the **** jokes already. ¦D

Seriously, I'm all for crude humor, but let's not bring my underage niece into this, thank you?

And I am actually trying to get things back to being in line to what this thread should be about. XD

Speaking of which...I wonder if we can destroy the statues in the stage like in Brawl. It' be some **** if one of them reached out and kicked you for trying to do so. lol

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93
I'll be "choking a chicken" in here if it doesn't lay off the **** jokes already. ¦D

And I am actually trying to get things back to being in line to what this thread should be about. XD

Speaking of which...I wonder if we can destroy the statues in the stage like in Brawl. It' be some **** if one of them reached out and kicked you for trying to do so. lol
Sheesh what is with you and c*cks!?

Can u plz just leave me and my coup out of this. We have a big day coming up tomorrow.

Yeah sry bout that *deleted*

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Yes I tamed.... the wave :D my plan worked....for now.

No but seriously i said beyblade... dat's your cue, ah dang I guess i'll do it myself

but in all seriousness it'll probably operate the same way in brawl. hit the statues, they break and the platforms are gone, then the stage transforms every couple of minutes.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Can we stop arguing for one second? What does it say on the Miiverse?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sheesh what is with you and c*cks!?

Can u plz just leave me and my coup out of this. We have a big day coming up tomorrow.

Yes I tamed.... the wave :D my plan worked....for now.
Pfft, keep dreaming, kid. I played along with you enough, but only IsmaR has any right to say that. XD

Can we stop arguing for one second? What does it say on the Miiverse?
It says look back a few pages and find out yourself, lazy. ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
The sheer amount stupidity, ignorance and immaturity in this post...baffles me.

*looks at this posts* Hm... *looks at who is viewing the thread* Mn...

Yup. I think it's time to go. -^-
Lol look who's talking, most of your posts are based on those 3 things are they not?

Anyway goodbye buddy :D have a good nap or whatever.

Remember what I said an hour or two hours ago? About this thread?

Um... Never mind.

I guess I blame Sakurai's massive abuse of Wii Fit Trainer (Still not attracted by that manikin -_-).

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93

Still not attracted by that manikin -_-.
Her stage should be a shopping mall.

I feel as if Sakurai is showing off them more than anybody else in the roster. I'm surprised megaman hasn't been shown off recently since he is pretty much the most wanted character in the roster.

Just Marth, Marth, Marf

I'm hoping Falcon gets the same treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom