• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93
I really hope this doesn't become the new "I'm not racist, but..." comment.

I see people who feel the need to say that when criticizing the behaviors and actions of any country or people. (who aren't White/European for the most part)

It's embarrassing.
Like this one:

"But I'm not racist, my friend is black"

If I had a nickel for everytime I saw that comment.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I really hope this doesn't become the new "I'm not racist, but..." comment.

I see people who feel the need to say that when criticizing the behaviors and actions of any country or people. (who aren't White/European for the most part)

It's embarrassing.

Criticizing and judging the behaviors and actions of a "protected class" shouldn't be seen as a bad thing...

No seriously i'm not..though my parents are homophobic. And so are alot of my friends...why would an atheist like me have something against gays.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Releasing the game the day after Christmas seems weird

I heard they DO celebrate Christmas...in a way, in japan. Maybe it's just not near as money making?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
No seriously i'm not..though my parents are homophobic. And so are alot of my friends...why would an atheist like me have something against gays.
I wasn't accusing you of anything. No need to apologize.
Your friends? I'd be surprised if you lived in left wing America, where homosexual marriage is "hip and happening and the cool thing to support."

And just so you know, don't get the impression that I'm left wing or anti-racist.

Why is being an aethiest relevant in whether you're biased toward gays or not?
I assume it's because Muslims, conservative Christains and a lot of other religions don't approve of most forms of sexual deviancy.
It's ironic because some of them tend to do incest and polygamy. Kinda hypocritical.

So being aethiest means you're completely exempt from bigotry?
I didn't say that.

So, about that Marf stage.

There are 2 arenas? Not just 1? :)
It's the same arena, though...just different layouts.
Like Pokemon Stadium.

-----

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why is being an aethiest relevant in whether you're biased toward gays or not?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
No guys stfu about the stuff your goin on about, all humans have their flaws, there is no superior "creed/beliefs whatever its freaking 3am" so stop with the accusations, seriously these mods.... I should be a mod, i'm here all the flipping time.

I dunno why sakurai likes those statues.... but whatever he's porting most stuff from brawl to take a bit of the load off so I guess it isn't surprising that we see a bit of castle siege in arena ferox.

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93
How dare you, SWIIIIIINE
No guys stfu about the stuff your goin on about, all humans have their flaws, there is no superior "creed/beliefs whatever its freaking 3am" so stop with the accusations, seriously these mods.... I should be a mod, i'm here all the flipping time.

I dunno why sakurai likes those statues.... but whatever he's porting most stuff from brawl to take a bit of the load off so I guess it isn't surprising that we see a bit of castle siege in arena ferox.
Help me bring up Marf. No one listens to me.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, it's a good thing I don't live in Japan

They seem to have so many romantic holidays, since they celebrate Valentines day as well

Just to keep the single people aware of how lonely they are...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I just don't give a ****~

I~ just don't give a ****~ <3

ChickenWing13

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Frosty93

If someone were in a life or death situation and they needed a **** to see another day, would you give them one?

They seem to have so many romantic holidays, since they celebrate Valentines day as well

That's not true. I've seen plenty of couples in Japan. Nd that was just in Nagoya.

The thought of them being lonely is just a steryotype.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I know you don't, that wasn't directed at you anyway.
But since you don't give a ****, how about you go to the nearest police station and slap the head officer :awesome: I'd really like to know if you give a **** then.
(lolololol if you respond to this.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
In Japan new years is where it's at. All those sweet, gullible kids waiting to be parted from their new years money. ALBW's release is timed pretty well.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413

Ehhh loneliness isnt really much of a thing there. Sadly enough sexual or romantic interaction is becoming more and more scarce because of how society is over there.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's not true. I've seen plenty of couples in Japan. Nd that was just in Nagoya.

The thought of them being lonely is just a steryotype.
Ehhh loneliness isnt really much of a thing there. Sadly enough sexual or romantic interaction is becoming more and more scarce because of how society is over there.
I'm talking about me, not them...

I'D be reminded

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
He said he is black not spanish.

Aww f*ck me..

Help me bring up Marf. No one listens to me.
Lol wave isn't going to listen that's just how he is, and people just go along with it. too bad :D (what aren't you a troll? can't take the heat anymore? xD)

Anyway its 3am so don't expect civilized stuff, just was annoyed at the dumb stuff i read.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If someone were in a life or death situation and they needed a **** to see another day, would you give them one?
If they buy me some games and systems, maybe. Otherwise,

I know you don't, that wasn't directed at you anyway.
But since you don't give a ****, how about you go to the nearest police station and slap the head officer :awesome: I'd really like to know if you give a **** then.
(lolololol if you respond to this.
...You have an obsession with police stations, you know that? That seems to be your "go to response" for anything as if you think it's the ultimate answer. XD

Did a policeman save you from the Boogieman as a child or something? ¦D

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
If they buy me some games and systems, maybe. Otherwise,

...You have an obsession with police stations, you know that? That seems to be your "go to response" for anything as if you think it's the ultimate answer. XD

Did a policeman save you from the Boogieman as a child or something? ¦D
I say it 1 time my whole tenure (lol i said tenure? y? a eff it) as a forum member and you think i'm obsessed with officers? xD your on something i bet.

Hmm I see you mentioned the boogieman, is he in your closet right now? Should i check the closet for you sweetie? :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Lol wave isn't going to listen that's just how he is, and people just go along with it. too bad :D (what aren't you a troll? can't take the heat anymore? xD)
...Troll? Me? I'm just a guy having fun like everyone else. Not sure why you're singling me out here. XD

...Wait a minute, are you actually mad? Like, you're legitimately taking this all seriously? What exactly were you expecting considering how this thread always is? ¦D

I say it 1 time my whole tenure (lol i said tenure? y? a eff it) as a forum member and you think i'm obsessed with officers? xD your on something i bet.

Hmm I see you mentioned the boogieman, is he in your closet right now? Should i check the closet for you sweetie? :p
No offense, but if you're going to check anything, you should start with your grammar. It needs work. o_o

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
...Troll? Me? I'm just a guy having fun like everyone else. Not sure why you're singling me out here. XD

...Wait a minute, are you actually mad? Like, you're legitimately taking this all seriously? What exactly were you expecting considering how this thread always is? ¦D
I called chicken wing a troll, again not actually directed at you :p
Looks like someone is jumping the gun again :D chill out brah.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Boy, today's picture must have been really interesting to spark discussions about being homophobic and slapping police officers.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I called chicken wing a troll, again not actually directed at you :p
Looks like someone is jumping the gun again :D chill out brah.
...Riiiight~. Whatever, kid. XD

Then be glad you dont live there xD then again if you did you probably would think differently as well lol
As many romantic dates and holidays as there re in Japan in rather large and crowded areas, there actually aren't a lot of people who enjoy going out on them over there. This doesn't really surprise me, though. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom