• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
We can wait a whole weekend for the pic no problem but that little bit of time between the DOJO and the Miiverse updating is when **** gets real. :troll:

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
We can wait a whole weekend for the pic no problem but that little bit of time between the DOJO and the Miiverse updating is when **** gets real. :troll:
Don't speak for everyone.

It's just a few ppl but yeah I don't understand it.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
So guys, I just noticed something on the site.

If one more character is added to the layout of the front page, then it becomes a complete grid of characters on the outside with the 3 Newcomers fitting perfectly in the middle and completing the shape.

Huh...
sigh

Hold ctrl and scroll up/down

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
sigh

Hold ctrl and scroll up/down
...The hell are you talking about? XD

The screen doesn't even move when I try that. Besides, the second another character is added to the outside, Samus will more than likely be moved to the corner.

I'm not implying anything, I'm making an observation. Seriously, what's your problem?

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
...The hell are you talking about? XD

The screen doesn't even move when I try that. Besides, the second another character is added to the outside, Samus will more than likely be moved to the corner.

I'm not implying anything, I'm making an observation. Seriously, what's your problem?
I mean the site is dynamically designed. Depending how big your screen is everyone's is different. This is what mine looks like naturally:

Try holding ctrl and +/-. If that doesn't work then idk man. Just trust me, everyone's looks different.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I mean the site is dynamically designed. Depending how big your screen is everyone's is different. This is what mine looks like naturally:

Try holding ctrl and +/-. If that doesn't work then idk man. Just trust me, everyone's looks different.
I'm on a laptop without a standalone +/- key. Can't do that. XD

And I wouldn't know that. Not like it's ever been openly announced or anything, so your way of responding still comes off as rather standoffish and rude.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom