• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh boy Marth and WFT haven't seen them for a while how exciting maybe tomorrow we can change things up and get them on the Galaxy stage. :|

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The stage transformation is pretty interesting...

What does the caption say?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Oh boy Marth and WFT haven't seen them for a while how exciting maybe tomorrow we can change things up and get them on the Galaxy stage. :|
Personally hoping it's them on the metroid stage, hopefully they get that ominous hole in the wall in the screenshot too.

Steelia

Smash Champion
A stage transformation? Curious...This was the previous layout of the stage.

Perhaps it's a stationary Castle Siege wannabe?

Every FE stage will now be like Castle Seige like how every Metroid stage is like Planet Zebes confirmed.

Marth looks good, btw

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The design of the stage could've been changed at some point as well. Don't forget Sakurai said some pics may be different from later ones. (although I'm not too sure how long it would take too change a stage that already appeared to be completed)

I'm betting it's a transformation though. Just waiting for the caption.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Personally hoping it's them on the metroid stage, hopefully they get that ominous hole in the wall in the screenshot too.
And for good measure we can throw in Peach being unnecessarily flirty and Luigi looking a mix of comical yet disturbing.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So nothing particularly amazing or interesting this time around either. As expected.

Oh well. There's always next year. Cause I doubt anything decent will happen next month. ¦D

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Oh please late 1 hr pics have been tied to a reveal recently, wasn't talking about captions. I don't follow it like its a 100% truth, just something that caught my eye.

Anyway the caption might be about the stage transforming or something like that.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
We really need the caption...

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Oh please late 1 hr pics have been tied to a reveal recently, wasn't talking about captions. I don't follow it like its a 100% truth, just something that caught my eye.

Anyway the caption might be about the stage transforming or something like that.
I can see it now.

Pic of the day:

"We altered the new Fire Emblem stage... because we felt like it."

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So guys, I just noticed something on the site.

If one more character is added to the layout of the front page, then it becomes a complete grid of characters on the outside with the 3 Newcomers fitting perfectly in the middle and completing the shape.

Huh...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Perhaps the statues act like they do on level two of castle siege - they take damage and eventually crumble, and the platforms soon go with them.

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
Damn you cruel Sakurai!! Why can't you just post the caption and the image at the same time!?!

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like the caption is going to be: "Here's the Fire Emblem stage. Tomorrow Mewtwo." :rolleyes:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like the caption is going to be: "Here's the Fire Emblem stage. Tomorrow Mewtwo." :rolleyes:
It's more of us wanting to know the details of how the stage works...

D

Deleted member

@Wave:
It really depends on how you have your browser.
When you stretch your browser window or compress it, the character links shift around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom