• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Same pic we got on Friday, except even more zoomed in on Luigi. :troll:

But it's Monday, so chances are it'll be a throwaway.
If every pic this week isn't that same picture only more zoomed in on Luigi I will be so disappointed.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Female villager for thanksgiving? There's probably some kind of thanksgiving event in new leaf...

So, anyone want to see something in paper? Anyone?:bomb:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The aftermath of Marth's Date **** by Miss Fit. <3

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You guys ready for tonights AVERAGE PICTURE???? AWWWW YEEEAAAHHHH

I'm listening to Temporal Duality's stream for their listening party right now. I'll be too happy to even be puzzled at the weirdness of today. XD​

Espio264

Smash Ace
Any of you think Sakurai follows the NFL? The big game on right now is Denver vs. New England. The Broncos have a player named Wolfe and the Patriots have a Ridley. So depending on who wins, tomorrow we might see... you know, another silly picture of Marth.

EDIT: The game just went into overtime. That means the update will be delayed. Or six more weeks of Winter, I can't remember how it works exactly.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I went ahead and edited the first post to keep it up-to-date since iDown has been inactive for a little while! :) This thread will stay alive until we have the Smash 4 disc in our hands~

added:

November 22, 2013

"Pic of the day. (The back of my neck sure feels warm...)"
-Masahiro Sakurai

November 21, 2013

"Pic of the day. Super Mario 3D World is out today in Japan! To commemorate the occasion I had these four…people(?) come together in a group shot."
-Masahiro Sakurai

November 20, 2013

"Pic of the day. The giant wind mill in the right-hand side of Windy Hill. It keeps on turning even though it can't fit in the screen, so you'll find yourself in trouble if you're on it for too long."
-Masahiro Sakurai

November 19, 2013

"Pic of the day. Here's Marth, the sleepyhead."
-Masahiro Sakurai

November 18, 2013

"Pic of the day. Starship Mario floats up high in the Mario Galaxy stage. Lubba is on board as well."
-Masahiro Sakurai

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Not really lol Killer Instinct has gotten pretty big. 'Specially since its a launch title. Im guessing he doesnt know because hes under the age of 18 lol
While I was joking, that's still just it. Aside from a bunch of old people and a few retrofags, KI's not gonna be that well known overall even after some times goes by.

But more to the point, it's the ONLY thing doing well for the Xbone right now. XD

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I only remembered KI because orchid. Don't care if MS made it better then the originals (which i doubt) still mad at them for what they did to rare.

Anyway get hyped people because were gonna get a random pic tonight! :D

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

TrainerLITTLER

Smash Ace
NNID
TrainerLITTLER
I see know way Masahiro would add a character from a different console, Snake being an exception because the creator of Metal Gear is good friends with him. And if that's Jago up there, he reminds me a lot of Sub-Zero.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
While I was joking, that's still just it. Aside from a bunch of old people and a few retro***s, KI's not gonna be that well known overall even after some times goes by.

But more to the point, it's the ONLY thing doing well for the Xbone right now. XD
I doubt it. Considering how good the online is, tight mechanics, ease of play for newcomers, deep combat for pros, great soundtrack, perfect settup for tourneys, and memorable cast of characters, Im sure it will last.

And yeah I agree lol Xbone aint got ****

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I see know way Masahiro would add a character from a different console, Snake being an exception because the creator of Metal Gear is good friends with him. Abd if that's Jago up there, he reminds me a lot of Sub-Zero.
KI use to be a Nintendo exclusive before M$ bought Rare.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
KI use to be a Nintendo exclusive before M$ bought Rare.
How rad would that be tho? If Rare was still Nintendos we could have had ****in Banjo and Kazooie in Smash, and by now maybe even Fulgor! I mean **** Banjo and Kazooie were planned for Smash 64, so they may have made it into Melee if not for Rare getting bought by ****mesoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom