• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaziruku

Smash Rookie
Probably. although other games might be the main focus there.

@ichigo, don't get your hopes up dude :p it'll probably be another filler pic.
I can hope :X. Anyways I think at the VGX it'll probably be a character reveal on the screen. Or a new feature they may be showing off. SOMETHING good I'm betting.

And I think Kirby/Marth would have some sexy hair.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I can hope :X. Anyways I think at the VGX it'll probably be a character reveal on the screen. Or a new feature they may be showing off. SOMETHING good I'm betting.

And I think Kirby/Marth would have some sexy hair.
Maybe, but idk I still think they'll talk about other titles. But yeah for sure, I know reggie won't disappoint us.

And yes, yes he would. :D

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Reggie is showing a new Iron Man movie.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
When I refresh the site, I like to cover the pic with my hand and slowly reveal it so I can gradually register what the pic is. Needless to say, if it's a purplish spike, my heart starts racing.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Holy ****! Dat Ray Gun!

November. Will your wonders ever cease?

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Ohhhhh. Neato. Guess alot of old items are getting redesigned. I don't have a single problem with that.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sweet Ray Gun design.

If a character gets revealed on Thanksgiving.

I call dibs on the ''And on this day we'd like to give thanks to Sakurai and his cat, we'd also like to give thanks for Ridley in Smash 4" post.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
This redesign I like a lot, but I still don't understand why they don't use the design of the NES Zapper like they do with the Super Scope.
In general the items look chubbier than in previous installments.

How many items were original from Smash Bros. in Brawl? I remember the assist trophies, that one with the Smash logo, and nothing else. I hope they'll get a redesign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom