• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Did this thread turn into Gamefaqs while I was watching Youtube? That's what this is kind of starting to feel like with all of the "Why play Smash when you could play Project M" in this Smash 4 thread.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Did this thread turn into Gamefaqs while I was watching Youtube? That's what this is kind of starting to feel like with all of the "Why play Smash when you could play Project M" in this Smash 4 thread.
Blame Luigi's nose.

Morbi

Scavenger
Papa+Stone is a better troll than I ever thought imaginable. I feel like he deserves a medal, maybe a Purple Heart?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Papa+Stone is a better troll than I ever thought imaginable. I feel like he deserves a medal, maybe a Purple Heart?
...Even thought he wasn't even around when that all started and has absolutely nothing to do with that whole discussion?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That's my point, Sakurai is putting EFFORT in this game, effort requires time, but he's really focusing on making something that fixes the flaws of past and can provide the ultimate experience, at least according to him. He says he tries to look at even the smallest details of the game and supervise these areas to make sure it leaves an impression as the best Smash. While I respect all unbiased opinions (such as your own, when it comes to P:M), I myself don't really see any blatant problems with the new Smash so far. He doesn't need to get swapped by modders and I also think Nintendo makes great home console games (just look at 3D World) on their own, they just, like you said, suck at advertising. I understand that Sakurai's posts may upset you and I acknowledge that he isn't contributing to the hype factor as well as he could be, but you have to remember that deep down, the very fact that he even posts updates on a daily basis at all is pretty surprising. Heck, sometimes we get something new, even. I'm not saying you shouldn't be disappointed, but condemning the creator of what seems to be one of your (and my) favorite franchises over something he could choose not to do in the first place is ridiculous, to be frank. Yes, Sakurai is missing many opportunities with these joke pics, but there have been at least 30 pics so far that have revealed something new. That's more than what most franchises can say. Look at Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm hyped as ever for that most-likely-to-be incredible game, but the public has practically no knowledge of what it will actually hold in store. Call me a "Sakurai fanboy" or "fantard" if you want, but at the end of the day, I just see myself as another fan of a series of video games I like to play. If that means being optimistic and looking past the lesser quality gameplay of Brawl to a brighter future, then that's just what it's going to be. I personally think he knows what he's doing, he has flaws, but he's the same guy who made Melee, the same guy who added the wonderful side contents, updates and extras (Music, for example) in Brawl, and same guy who started this all with Smash 64.
How in the name of Jesus did this wall of text with no spacing get ten likes=???

It's called spacing.

This post also has an ending that has no logical connection to anything I just said.
[collapse="Here's the idiots who liked this wall of text"]
  1. Today at 5:06 PM
    RODO

Smash Apprentice, Male, 23, from Knoxville, Tennessee

2. Today at 4:34 PM
    BluePikmin11

Smash Hero

3. Today at 4:27 PM
    Keeshu

Smash Apprentice, Male, 25

4. Today at 4:10 PM
    Jumpman84

Smash Journeyman, Male, from Arizona

5. Today at 4:09 PM
    Zhadgon

Smash Ace, Male, 26, from Chilangolandia

6. Today at 3:52 PM
    Swampasaur

Smash Hero, Male, from Um....Lost?

7. Today at 3:49 PM
    MorbidAltruism

Smash Champion, from Jigglypuff

8. Today at 3:48 PM
    Wariofan1

Smash Champion, Male, from Denmark

9. Today at 3:42 PM
    majora_787

Smash Champion, Male, from Only on wednesdays.

10. Today at 3:39 PM
    PLATINUM7
[/collapse]
You 10 people are morons as are anyone else that likes this post, with no exceptions.

I mean, I get if this was in response to that troll, but in response to my post about work time Sakurai does and how Smash can be better that is not insulting Sakurai or anyone at all this post makes no logically sense. I'm not that troll guy, and I posted an educated and informed post with my opinion on working, not this or that.

If voting for this kind of out of nowhere rant is what Smash Boards here in the Smash 4 Boards is all about, then considering my leave a permanent one.

I don't want to be dumbed down by this kind of stupidity.

Maybe I ought to congratulate SmashChu... he successfully made a movement that helped make the Smash speculation fan base dumber than the pre-Brawl speculation fan base in every way, shape, and form. He also made most of the best posters leave the main thread. Good job guys. Way to listen to blatant crazies instead of logic.

Morbi

Scavenger
How in the name of Jesus did this wall of text with no spacing get ten likes=???

It's called spacing.

This post also has an ending that has no logical connection to anything I just said.
    RODO

BluePikmin11

Smash Hero

Keeshu

Jumpman84

Zhadgon

Swampasaur

MorbidAltruism

Wariofan1

majora_787

PLATINUM7
[/collapse]

You 10 people are morons as are anyone else that likes this post, with no exceptions.

I mean, I get if this was in response to that troll, but in response to my post about work time Sakurai does and how Smash can be better that is not insulting Sakurai or anyone at all this post makes no logically sense. I'm not that troll guy, and I posted an educated and informed post with my opinion on working, not this or that.

If voting for this kind of out of nowhere rant is what Smash Boards here in the Smash 4 Boards is all about, then considering my leave a permanent one.

Did you just call me a moron?!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Did you just call me a moron?!
I'll exclude you, because you like every post, because that's your gimmick!!!! :laugh:

But still, unless the other 10 people are Morbid clones, they're still acting like morons, and I'm going to call them out on it.

I mean, if that quote was for Power+Stone or whatever that would make sense, but in response to my quote that had nothing to do with that rant it makes no sense why something so off-topic got 10 likes other than your default like. It's maddening.

The first thing I got blasted for on Smash Boards was for posting in walls of text (as well as terrible spelling), which is why I routinely space, possibly too much. :facepalm:

I got nothing against the poster, but to like that post when it's like that is just... it encourages that kind of wall of text craziness... :ohwell:

That post also made minimal freaking sense.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If I were Sakurai, I'd update the Dojo at random times.

2 in the morning on Sundays, 8 in the evening on Wednesdays, 2 in the afternoon on Fridays...

...I would be the greatest of great trolls.
I'll only watch it live if they strongly hint at what game it's going to be. The VGAs are cancer incarnate. I watched the first one and parts of the fifth one and pretty much had to fight the temptation to swallow the contents of my medicine cabinet both times afterwards.
Just about everything on Spike TV is cancerous.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I think you might want to reread the post. I think you're taking it a bit personal. A mistake a lot of people make.

Though taking a break from a board is always a good idea, especially if it frustrates you. We'll be waiting for your return, always nice to see a different opinion, even if it's just a slightly different version of something someone else said.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So apparently I'm a moron for liking a post. I guess it's a crime to have similar opinions to someone else.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

It's called spacing.

Maybe I ought to congratulate SmashChu... he successfully made a movement that helped make the Smash speculation fan base dumber than the pre-Brawl speculation fan base in every way, shape, and form. He also made most of the best posters leave the main thread. Good job guys. Way to listen to blatant crazies instead of logic.[/collapse]
Lol I thought you left already dude, I mean you always got the Broom. I'll miss you raps tho....

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Trust me, I'm not mad at the poster, but the people who liked it, and the general attitude of these Smash 4 Boards. That post wasn't even the straw that broke the camel's back. The fact remains these boards are largely inadequate because just about everyone has opinions based on fallacies, and because I doubt most of the posters have played a Smash game within the last month.
Lol I thought you left already dude, I mean you always got the Broom. I'll miss you raps tho....
Trust me, you won't be missing my raps much longer.

And honestly, the PM boards are more interesting usually. :p

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Surprisingly, this was the closest anyone got to guessing today's pic correct. Congrats, comrade! :troll:
I'd like to thank all of my fellow forumers, the internet which didn't explode while I was writing that comment, and most importantly Sakurai himself for making my dreams come true :awesome:.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Trust me, I'm not mad at the poster, but the people who liked it, and the general attitude of these Smash 4 Boards. That post wasn't even the straw that broke the camel's back. The fact remains these boards are largely inadequate because just about everyone has opinions based on fallacies, and because I doubt most of the posters have played a Smash game within the last month.

Trust me, you won't be missing my raps much longer.

And honestly, the PM boards are more interesting usually. :p

No! Don't leave! You introduced me to the wonderful world of Smashboards. When I joined, you showed me kindness, a sense of pride in me, when I first joined the King K. Rool thread. Ever since, I've always remembered that bantering, it inspired me to try to talk more with these people. And I made friends. Louie G, Keybladeguy, Mega Bidoof, KingofPhantoms, StaffofSmashing, Moon Monkey, I started my rise to becoming a Lord with that one faithful day, where you and your old U.S. Guile avatar, properly introduced me to the site. Thank you.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568

It's called spacing.

RODO

BluePikmin11

Smash Hero

Keeshu

Jumpman84

Zhadgon

Swampasaur

MorbidAltruism

Wariofan1

majora_787

PLATINUM7
[/collapse]

Maybe I ought to congratulate SmashChu... he successfully made a movement that helped make the Smash speculation fan base dumber than the pre-Brawl speculation fan base in every way, shape, and form. He also made most of the best posters leave the main thread. Good job guys. Way to listen to blatant crazies instead of logic.
First of all, I do not give a flub (:happysheep:) about your opinion on spacing. I only divide my sentences into paragraphs when writing an essay for class. That's just who I am. Secondly, my last few sentences do in fact make sense. You expressed doubt in Sakurai's position as director, here's your exact quote.............. "Remind me why we don't replace him with the Project M crew=???".............simple connection, RIGHT there. I simply provided reassurance that the same man who has accomplished said feats is in perfect condition to direct Smash 4, and not to be replaced by modders. That's all I said (albeit in a more narrative fashion), so instead of ranting about posters, why not actual see what they have to say, then maybe you would've got the point I was trying to tell you. Simple as that. Now then, I feel this has gotten somewhat out-of-context, so I beseech thee to drop this conversation with me. No hard feelings? None were intended, I assure you. :)

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
No! Don't leave! You introduced me to the wonderful world of Smashboards. When I joined, you showed me kindness, a sense of pride in me, when I first joined the King K. Rool thread. Ever since, I've always remembered that bantering, it inspired me to try to talk more with these people. And I made friends. Louie G, Keybladeguy, Mega Bidoof, KingofPhantoms, StaffofSmashing, Moon Monkey, I started my rise to becoming a Lord with that one faithful day, where you and your old U.S. Guile avatar, properly introduced me to the site. Thank you.
this, this is why I like him lol.

Also I want to know what will happen to the MEN OF MOONKNIGHT!!! that story didn't get a proper ending.... D:

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122

I dunno what just happened... But why do I feel like this thread just became a reality TV show, and Johnknight just stormed out on national television.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom