• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
More Mario than Zelda tomorrow though. I think a Zelda/Dorf reveal would fit better when they have something to show from Zelda Wii U.

Tesh

Smash Hero
More Mario than Zelda tomorrow though. I think a Zelda/Dorf reveal would fit better when they have something to show from Zelda Wii U.

Saint Johns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HyperSlash
I'm a big Lucas and Mother 3 fan, so I think I'd probably freak out and remake that one scene where the Pig Masks bomb the forest in real life. As for Pokemon Trainer, I'd keep him mainly due to being 3 characters in one (I've never played Pokemon, so there's no nostalgia with Red) but I would not object to seeing Meowth finally enter Smash Bros.

You've never played Pokemon? Hurry, you must be cured!

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Pokemon thing

Relax, I bet I'll probably be seeing Black/White for Christmas, my little brother is obsessed with it. I may try out Conquest, his only Pokemon game, but otherwise the anime and trading cards are my only exposure to the PokeUniverse (besides Smash Bros.)

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
You guys have got it all wrong. Sakurai, if my complicated and top-secret calculations are correct, will reveal tomorrow...

YOU GUESSED IT: :wolf:

If you have the skills and sheer willpower, it's quite easy to discover Sakurai's method to his madness. :troll:

*0% bias detected in this post*

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
After X/Y people should know better than getting hopes up and assuming about reveals, even if it seems like a sure thing. Ofc this is Smash, so literally no matter what happens tonight, someone will be upset. :laugh:

Ehhhh , okay then....:urg:
No need to be sad or anything, if anything I'd be more upset if there actually was a character cap. :laugh:

As for Waluigi... it doesn't really matter what series he's included under, it just matters if he's playable or not (preferably the latter :troll:).

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Relax, I bet I'll probably be seeing Black/White for Christmas, my little brother is obsessed with it. I may try out Conquest, his only Pokemon game, but otherwise the anime and trading cards are my only exposure to the PokeUniverse (besides Smash Bros.)
dont start with black and white, you will be seriously underwhelmed, they are not as good as any of the other games imo. And pokemon conquest is not a real pokemon game, from what I heard its good, but its just a spinoff

SpaceJell0

Smash Ace
NNID
SpaceJell0
3DS FC
0104-0342-5999
dont start with black and white, you will be seriously underwhelmed, they are not as good as any of the other games imo. And pokemon conquest is not a real pokemon game, from what I heard its good, but its just a spinoff
Hey Black and White is awesome! And Pokemon Conquest is cool! Don't bash it cuz hurdurr spin offs suck and gen 5 sux cuz pokemon designs

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'm sorry but black2 and white2 nearly took me out of pokemon, if it wasn't for the 3d epicness that is X, It probably would have gone the mario route with me. tho pokemon conquest was a nice idea, too bad it didn't catch on.

Anyway i'm expecting a random pic tonight, but we'll see.... if the pic is late, were getting something.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
Hey Black and White is awesome! And Pokemon Conquest is cool! Don't bash it cuz hurdurr spin offs suck and gen 5 sux cuz pokemon designs
I actually like pokemon spin offs, i love the mystery dungeon series and have never played conquest. Im just saying that it would not be the best place to start. and i think 5th gen had some pretty solid designs, but maybe it was just me but i found black and white 1 to be just kinda boring and dull. I did really like black and white 2 tho.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I thought Black and White were fine, but Black and White 2 I just didn't care about. /personalopinions

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
While we're waiting, why don't we enjoy some Pokemon music in celebration of Jigglypuff's announce tonight :troll:.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I am currently locked out of my apartment. Not because I don't have my key, I do. Because the lock mechanism is busted. I am truly A Link Between Worlds right now...
Somebody give this man a Keyblade.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well, to speak out of butthurtness.....I don't recall any mass critical downfall of the Zelda series past WW, in fact, I myself like all of the Zelda games that have come out post-WW better than, well, Wind Waker. Now I am content.
So you like the slowed down combat, the less intelligent combat, the less enemies with actual AI intelligence, the less sense of a world you can explore over and over and over and not get bored, the less things to do, and just the in general more bland feel=???

Because I sure as hell don't. The only Zelda game with any real sense of replay value post the Wind Waker are a bunch of remake/re-releases and of course the Minish Cap. Other than that we got a bunch of a games that don't have much replay value.

The Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, and especially the Skyward Sword overworlds are soooooo boring.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
The worst part is, I went out to get Mario 3D World & the Zelda 3DS XL at a midnight launch and I can't enjoy them. Oh. And it's raining. And 1 in the morning. LOL

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I am currently locked out of my apartment. Not because I don't have my key, I do. Because the lock mechanism is busted. I am truly A Link Between Worlds right now...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Not gonna lie, even though my favorite Zelda game over the past 10 years is the criminally short Minish Cap, I'm mad hyped for A Link Between Worlds.

However, if this game disappoints and so does Zelda Wii U, I'm probably done with Zelda (sans remakes) until Anouma goes away. I hope he finally figured stuff out. I also finally hope they decide to go the Skyrim route and have a gigantic overworld with tons of quests and things to do, as well as the ALTTP route where there's enemies everywhere and the game constantly forces you to make the smart move instead of just press buttons to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom