• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pic of the day. The back of my neck feels warm.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well....

At least the picture is funny.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I am sad....
Honestly, the Friday updates have always sucked, sans last weeks' update (the Mario Galaxy stage), the Xernas update, and maybe like one other update.

Mondays and Fridays are generally the worst Dojo update days. The midweek is where most of the reveals that are worth mentioning are at.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly, the Friday updates have always sucked, sans last weeks' update (the Mario Galaxy stage), the Xernas update, and maybe like one other update.

Mondays and Fridays are generally the worst Dojo update days. The midweek is where most of the reveals that are worth mentioning are at.
Well....

We did get :olimar: on a Friday.

I guess this just means that Zelda will come in December.

Espio264

Smash Ace
Wait, seriously? One of you didn't photoshop that?

Edit: Dammit. Site updated. As high quality as yesterday's pic was, I was sure this was fake.

Oh well, To sleep, perchance to dream.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...Um...WOW.

As someone who wasn't expecting a damn thing, even I think this is pretty damn lame and disappointing.

looks like this month is over tho.
There's still a full week next week.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So does this mean Sakurai has a nose fetish? Or more specifically, Luigi's nose?

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Sakurai: "Oh, we have two versions of a game that has more than twice the amount of content than Brawl? Let me just show them a lame picture to get them hyped..." :mad:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
OMG THE GAME IS SO BEAUTIFUL, SAKURAI IS A SAINT FOR GIVING US SUCH GREAT PICS
Remind me why we don't replace him with the Project M crew=???

Seriously, they made the biggest and most original Smash roster, and all Sakurai has given us in the past decade is a rock... well... Brawl (which is a lot of broken dreams), 3 newcomers post-Brawl, and a new 3rd party studio to do all of Nintendo's work for them (which makes me again wonder why people care about this franchise being Nintendo exclusive, even though Nintendo has only primarily developed 2 of its' 5 entries).

I mean c'mon, if the Project M team can make 3.0 as good as it is with the bad limitations of Brawl and the Wii, imagine if they got some more professional graphic designers, artists, and programmers to help them on a much more powerful console in the Wii U (and a much more versatile one in the 3DS). They could make a seriously good Smash game, probably with a gigantic roster to boot.

On top of that, the PMBR didn't allow random tripping to happen.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
...Um...WOW.

As someone who wasn't expecting a damn thing, even I think this is pretty damn lame and disappointing.

There's still a full week next week.
I doubt he'll do anything with it tho, there's nothing new coming up i believe, just in december, looks like zelda will be revealed then (sakurai willing), I guess its true that no new newcomers will show this year, so to the people that were expecting palutena that month.... nope.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I doubt he'll do anything with it tho, there's nothing new coming up i believe, just in december, looks like zelda will be revealed then (sakurai willing), I guess its true that no new newcomers will show this year, so to the people that were expecting palutena that month.... nope.
Oh, that's what you meant.

Well...Uh. Damn, I don't even know what to tell you guys. I'd say "just don't expect anything", but that clearly had no effect this time around. Not for me, anyway.

I mean...Seriously, Sakurai? At least make it funny or even a troll. This one is just...weird. O_o'

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Well then... this was overall a lame week in terms of actual content updates. Just the Windy Hill Zone picture was cool.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Sakurai: "Oh, we have two versions of a game that has more than twice the amount of content than Brawl? Let me just show them a lame picture to get them hyped..." :mad:
I'm pretty sure it is more like 3 or 4 times the content at least, and yeah, it is disappointing.

We got roughly 30 unannounced playable characters, roughly 30 to 40 unannounced stages, around 150-ish item-related updates potentially, and probably nearly 2,000 combined stickers, trophies, and other collectibles. Oh, and more of a few various confirmed stages to show off (Nintendogs stage, Mario Galaxy Tours, Wily's Castle, etc).

That's not even counting team colors, various game modes, "special Smash", the traditional single-player modes, the inter-connectivity, the Wifi play, etc, and you got already potentially 3,000 potential updates.

And yep, you guessed it... we got a shot confirming clipping and the fact Sakurai is a creeper when it comes to nose fetishes.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Sakurai's such a troll.... the biggest day for nintendo with all these games and anniversaries and stuff and we get a freaking horny weegee pic..... seriously wtf sakurai. I bet he's laughing right now.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
Relax, I bet I'll probably be seeing Black/White for Christmas, my little brother is obsessed with it. I may try out Conquest, his only Pokemon game, but otherwise the anime and trading cards are my only exposure to the PokeUniverse (besides Smash Bros.)
The dude's a generation behind....

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Remember when I said I'd laugh? Well I'm taking the high road, and drinking low-fat tears instead.

I think this is Sakurai's (Marth) way of trying to tell you guys (Luigi) to stop being so nosy.

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
Sakurai's such a troll.... the biggest day for nintendo with all these games and anniversaries and stuff and we get a freaking horny weegee pic..... seriously wtf sakurai. I bet he's laughing right now.
I'm secretly hoping that maybe he's going to show something big soon which is why he's posting boring pics but I wouldn't put it past him to do something like this just to troll us.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well then... this was overall a lame week in terms of actual content updates. Just the Windy Hill Zone picture was cool.
Project M 3.0's update(s) this week kicked Smash Wii U's and Smash 3DS' butt, and it wasn't even close.

5 characters + 1 stage remodel + new alternate costumes + more potential teasers > more Mario Galaxy and Windy Hill Zone shots (although I like those shots).

Oh, and we got an actual release date, instead of "Planned Release: 2014" (or in other words, Q1 2015 Japan, Q2 2015 NTSC, Q3 2015 everyone else, which is to 2015 what 2008 was with Brawl: a stupid disaster of stupidness).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
An exceptionally crappy update... Could it mean a character reveal? I'm not holding my breath though.

The caption is hilarious though, I'll give it that. :laugh:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure it is more like 3 or 4 times the content at least, and yeah, it is disappointing.

We got roughly 30 unannounced playable characters, roughly 30 to 40 unannounced stages, around 150-ish item-related updates potentially, and probably nearly 2,000 combined stickers, trophies, and other collectibles. Oh, and more of a few various confirmed stages to show off (Nintendogs stage, Mario Galaxy Tours, Wily's Castle, etc).

That's not even counting team colors, various game modes, "special Smash", the traditional single-player modes, the inter-connectivity, the Wifi play, etc, and you got already potentially 3,000 potential updates.

And yep, you guessed it... we got a shot confirming clipping and the fact Sakurai is a creeper when it comes to nose fetishes.
Yes, and I despise people who stay content with crappy updates like these. The two games in combination probably contain 10X the amount of content than there are days until the game launches. And yet this crap is supposed to hype us?

Call me whatever you want, but seriously, do people even appreciate updates like these?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well....

We did get :olimar: on a Friday.

I guess this just means that Zelda will come in December.
Yeah, but that's the only 3 good Friday udpdates.

And yeah, December was always more likely with Zelda. Still, I hope they reveal Ness in the next 2 weeks. I got a "feeling" about him being revealed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom