• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Looks like the mushroom is still the topping on the Pizza.Oh well

I don't blame him though. After being under Peach's dress why would you want to leave?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Welp, there goes Toad's chances.

I guess we're getting Rosalina after all.

But yeah considering he's commemorating World today. I'm betting something for Zelda tomorrow. Probably Zelda herself.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I'm glad to see Toad reprising his role as Peach's meat fungal shield.

Watch him troll and reveal blue Toad tomorrow.

Still Mario and Sonic for me. Anyone have the quote yet? Either way, it looks like it's time to officially give up on Toad. Never pushed for him anyway. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him in using a moveset based on Wario's Woods and Mario Party, but he wasn't in my top 20. Though it does suck that we will probably never be able to play as all 4 characters from Super Mario 2.

DeadlyAllianceLeader

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n64by44
3DS FC
1547-5288-9488
VERY nice pic! It definitely brings in the spirit of 3D World, even though the pic itself may not reveal much new. There is another glimpse at Luigi's flutter jump and such, and that's really neat! <://)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Man I love Luigi's jumping animation!

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
AHAHAHAHAH LOL

We can pretty much scratch Toad out.

I love Luigi's new jump by the way.

Let's hope for something ANYTHING tomorrow.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Still Mario and Sonic for me. Anyone have the quote yet?
Pic of the day. Super Mario 3D World is out today in Japan! To commemorate the occasion I had these four…people(?) come together in a group shot.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welp, there goes Toad's chances.

I guess we're getting Rosalina after all.

But yeah considering he's commemorating World today. I'm betting something for Zelda tomorrow. Probably Zelda herself.
Doesn't ALBW get released in Japan next month on the 26th? If so I think she may get revealed then.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Zelda will likely NOT be revealed tomorrow in my opinion. Sakurai only coordinates characters who are to be revealed along upcoming games with only the Japanese release dates. People may bring Luigi and the American release of Mario & Luigi as a counter to my argument, but I believe that Luigi was revealed in August simply to celebrate the Year of Luigi. Plus, he was revealed AFTER the release of Mario & Luigi in Japan. Why did Sakurai not reveal Luigi at the time of Mario & Luigi's Japanese release date then? Because Olimar was revealed to promote the more important game of the month (Pikmin 3 as opposed to Mario & Luigi). Sure, Sakurai is unpredictable and could reveal Zelda, but if he is following only the Japanese reveal dates, then perhaps we will receive another character, like Captain Falcon. But then again, who am I to say what Sakurai will do?

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Touche

Although it was a few days before the release.
Zelda will likely NOT be revealed tomorrow in my opinion. Sakurai only coordinates characters who are to be revealed along upcoming games with only the Japanese release dates. People may bring Luigi and the American release of Mario & Luigi as a counter to my argument, but I believe that Luigi was revealed in August simply to celebrate the Year of Luigi. Plus, he was revealed AFTER the release of Mario & Luigi in Japan. Why did Sakurai not reveal Luigi at the time of Mario & Luigi's Japanese release date then? Because Olimar was revealed to promote the more important game of the month (Pikmin 3 as opposed to Mario & Luigi). Sure, Sakurai is unpredictable and could reveal Zelda, but if he is following only the Japanese reveal dates, then perhaps we will receive another character, like Captain Falcon. But then again, who am I to say what Sakurai will do?
Has he ever revealed a character by the Japanese release date when America got the game first?

Legitimate question. I can't remember.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Well looks like Toad is likely to be cut again.

No big deal. While Toad is a extremely important character in the Mario franchise, I don't think he's roster material for Smash Bros., and I don't Sakurai could come up with a unique moveset for him.

Also great image. I can't wait for Super Mario 3D World to release here in NA. I haven't been hyped for a Mario game since Galaxy.

Seems like anything with "Mario" and "World" in the same title is bound to be an amazing experience.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
The amount of detail in today's pic is incredible... The background, the character models, the lighting... Man this game is gonna look absolutely gorgeous in real time.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Yes Wind Waker.

Did I not post that just a minute ago?
Actually, Toon Link's reveal coincided with Japan's RETAIL release for Wind Waker HD. While NA did get it earlier, it was a DIGITAL release and the actual retail release came on October 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom