• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
It's Links F-Smash and Marths F-tilt.

You guys have been playing these games for years, how do you guys not know this already?
Wait just noticed something.

Link is only using one hand which means he is using the other to hold the shield. So it actually isn't an F-Smash.

I should take my like back lol

Marth's tippers arent overpowered at all. He can't even kill people in Brawl without them. Space a little off and your opponent lives to 200%.

Finding the tipper is easy, the visual effect doesnt change that. Landing the tipper on a mobile opponent is hard.
Never said his tippers in general, just his F-smash. Idk about brawl, but in melee it is believed to be THE strongest move.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Wait just noticed something.

Link is only using one hand which means he is using the other to hold the shield. So it actually isn't an F-Smash.

I should take my like back lol

Never said his tippers in general, just his F-smash. Idk about brawl, but in melee it is believed to be THE strongest move.

It's Link's jab. A thank you very much.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Ok so I just took these a moment ago to end this silly debate:

The 1st is Marth's F tilt

The 2nd is the first part of Link's jab

Comparison:

From what I can tell both stances for each character look very similar. Marth's is without a doubt. Link's remains skeptical but seems legit.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
"Pic of the day. Marth's sword has a powerful tip! So we gave his sword slashes a sharp look with an emphasis on its edge."
I didn't see any one post the quote, so here it is.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Well, Im just not super confident theyll do that. They said they would with Brawl, and that didnt happen.
Doesn't mean I cant dream about my Skull hammer, or Ice arrows that i can point down when in the air for a meteor smash of sorts...
Gimmie D:
Miiverse comments are mostly laughable as usual.
We have an entire thread about those, its funny, but sometimes it gets depressing how stupid they are.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Think we'll see another veteran so soon after Marth? I'm betting no, but you never know, we have gotten one for every general Direct thus far.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Think we'll see another veteran so soon after Marth? I'm betting no, but you never know, we have gotten one for every general Direct thus far.

Zelda or Yoshi if there is a reveal. Also, I'm glad no body is upset about today's update because we all knew we were going to get a "newly revealed character does a thing" update at some point.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Zelda or Yoshi if there is a reveal. Also, I'm glad no body is upset about today's update because we all knew we were going to get a "newly revealed character does a thing" update at some point.
Agreed, either them or Ganondorf. Although I'm not getting my hopes up. With Sakurai anything can happen at this point.

There's a nintendo direct tommorrow! Maybe we'll see a new character. My Lord...Twitter can be so helpful at times.
Aww phooey! Looks like they only plan on discussing 3DS hardware. Im good =p

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hoo boy, it's another Toon Link - Sonic situation. A character gets revealed days before a N-Direct. :grin:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
There's a nintendo direct tommorrow! Maybe we'll see a new character. My Lord...Twitter can be so helpful at times.
Oh boy if your right most likely zelda or little mac or another random reveal

And for those playing at home sonic revealed prooved the banner does not have to be down for a character reveal

Keeshu

Smash Ace
I will be amused if no character is revealed this next Nintendo Direct since keeps expecting a character there. It's not like it's guaranteed to have a character.
With that said I'll be surprised if there isn't one.

How many more Nintendo Directs until the launch of SSB4 anyways?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Marth was JUST revealed and everyone is already expecting another character to get revealed.

Oh boy if your right most likely zelda or little mac or another random reveal

And for those playing at home sonic revealed prooved the banner does not have to be down for a character reveal
Don't hold you're breath, its only gonna be based off of new 3ds hardware.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Marth was JUST revealed and everyone is already expecting another character to get revealed.

I asure you im not. Athough did you remember about 3ds version of smash bros 4.

But seriously though im not holding my breath till the 21st or 22nd for little mac or zelda

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I asure you im not. Athough did you remember about 3ds version of smash bros 4.

But seriously though im not holding my breath till the 21st or 22nd for little mac or zelda
Doubt it will be Smash 3ds, but I guess its possible. Still, nothing to get over confident about. Nd I don't think Sakurai will reveal any characters for Nintendo . I think he would just rather stick to the same method of revealing them on the web.

SonicMario

Smash Master

Everytime there's been one person who says something like "Doubt we'll get something Smash related, because it's specific to one certain thing" a character's been revealed anyway. While there is always the chance this could be the first Nintendo Direct since pre-E3 to have nothing Smash Bros. related. every single direct since E3 has had something regarding Smash 4.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Everytime there's been one person who says something like "Doubt we'll get something Smash related, because it's specific to one certain thing" a character's been revealed anyway. While there is always the chance this could be the first Nintendo Direct since pre-E3 to have nothing Smash Bros. related. every single direct since E3 has had something regarding Smash 4.
Can you jog my memory? Don't remember.

Espio264

Smash Ace
The amount of days between Sonic and Marth's reveal was one day longer than the amount between Luigi and Peach's reveals. A reveal tomorrow would be one day longer than the time between Toon Link and Sonic. So crazy random pattern theory plucked directly from my ass confirms a Wednesday character reveal.

That'd be sweet, but....
Next week feels good though.

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Was not expecting a direct this soon. I dunno if we're getting a character tomorrow...I mean we just got Marth. But still a possibility

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
`
Women...
I really wish I could find an isolate picture of Lon'Qu saying "Women..."

Anyways, it doesn't hold any weight now, but besides my capsule throwing predictions, my second choice was actually another Marth and Link picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom