• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Do you think the Capsules will have any other function? In the prievous games they either contain something when thrown or attacked, or they explode. Do you think they could do anything else this time? I personally doubt so.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
November has been fairly good with new content. Im guessing more Marth stuff or more capsule pics/some new capsule function. Either that or some new stage teasing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm positive he's a shoo-in...
Since when? He was in two Smash games. That doesn't make him a shoo-in at all. Especially considering the recent Zelda games not including him, besides Wind Waker HD.

I'm not Inferring he's not likely, but he's definantly not that obvious of a playable character.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Since when? He was in two Smash games. That doesn't make him a shoo-in at all. Especially considering the recent Zelda games not including him, besides Wind Waker HD.

I'm not Inferring he's not likely, but he's definantly not that obvious of a playable character.
Well, He is kind of Gannondorf..
and so what if he wasn't included in one game.
If not his twilight princess look, then he might come in his toon form

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Since we're on the topic of capsules/items, what new items do you guys want to see?
The Blue Shell from Mario Kart. It could try to ram into the player with the highest score, or the most stock.

And perhaps the Whip from LoZ Skyward Sword. It could be used to steal items other players are holding, or grab other players themselves.

EDIT: And yeah, I want the Parasol to return, perhaps give it a durability level if need be. I'd like the Red Shell, Barrel Cannon and the Egg items to return as well.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, He is kind of Gannondorf..
and so what if he wasn't included in one game.
If not his twilight princess look, then he might come in his toon form
Highly doubtful. What reason would you replace Ganondorf with Toon Ganondorf?

Oh yeah, I forgot: Sakurai the Troll.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Just realized the miiverse photos are patterned by character>item>character so we will most likely be seeing some Marth pics or changes.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
He's seen as a shoo-in because he is the main antagonist of the entire Zelda series and completes the Triforce Trio. It would be weird to have Link and Zelda, two thirds of the Triforce, without Ganondorf, the third one.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
He's seen as a shoo-in because he is the main antagonist of the entire Zelda series and completes the Triforce Trio. It would be weird to have Link and Zelda, two thirds of the Triforce, without Ganondorf, the third one.
Also if he is in ALBW then it would be without a doubt. Though I can't be certain since I haven't even seen the trailer.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Nov. 1: Pit
Nov. 4: New Item
Nov. 5: Villager
Nov. 6: Link
Nov. 7: Marth
Nov. 8: Marth
Nov. 11: Item

That's hardly a pattern.
I was thinking two things at once.

Was actually going to say just realized today is Veterans most likely gonna get a reveal :troll:

Dont know why I thought the second part. I was thinking of the brawlbDojo site I believe.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Highly doubtful. What reason would you replace Ganondorf with Toon Ganondorf?

Oh yeah, I forgot: Sakurai the Troll.
Actually, it'd be a cool idea. Then Ganondorf can wield dual swords (more opportunity for unique moveset), Toon Link basically gets a villain of his own, and they can put in Ghirahim to give the main Link a villain. Plus, they can always give (Toon) Ganondorf a different costume if you don't like the toon look (as long as they aren't too wonky with the proportions).

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
You all need jesus in your lives
I wholeheartedly agree with the literal intention of the words here. I cannot shake the feeling, however, that this is an example of irony.
Oh well.

You know what I want to see as a picture tomorrow? No, you don't, I'm about to say what I want though because I was being rhetorical: A picture of Marth throwing the capsule at someone, preferably Fox or Bowser.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
November is actually having a nice, steady turn-out of content that completely dulls October. The descriptions from Sakurai also help the subtlety (Link's D-air spike, Marth reveal & costume, Capsule redesign) as we aren't being fed with too much info at once.

I'm hoping and have a good feeling we're getting a second reveal this month. My money's on Zelda.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Actually, it'd be a cool idea. Then Ganondorf can wield dual swords (more opportunity for unique moveset), Toon Link basically gets a villain of his own, and they can put in Ghirahim to give the main Link a villain. Plus, they can always give (Toon) Ganondorf a different costume if you don't like the toon look (as long as they aren't too wonky with the proportions).
As much as I dont give a **** about the Toons, I would welcome Toon Ganon, if only so I could have my original moveset Ganon instead of Captain Ganon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom