• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Without criticism there is no growth. With no growth there is no progress. You gain nothing from sitting quiet when you believe someone or something to be counterproductive or lazy. If you sit by and accept things simply because "you should be grateful and have no right to complain about something you lack the skills to create" then you are the problem. I complain and criticize because I expect better, I expect more, and I know they have the resources, talent, and potential to do so. Anything less is accepting mediocrity for the betterment of "gratefulness".

A response like that doesn't make you any more of an adult. Just saying.
Alright alright youre right point taken. My bad.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
The calm and rational mind enters the discussion. As usual, thank you DittoSwagMasterChamptionBlazin420. You are truly the voice of reason.
Oh btw they are talking about you in the character prediction thread, you should go in there and see what's up :awesome:

THIS IS WHY I SHOULD BE A MOD, I go freakin everywhere and disable things... come on admins :sonic:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Without criticism there is no growth. With no growth there is no progress. You gain nothing from sitting quiet when you believe someone or something to be counterproductive or lazy. If you sit by and accept things simply because "you should be grateful and have no right to complain about something you lack the skills to create" then you are the problem. I complain and criticize because I expect better, I expect more, and I know they have the resources, talent, and potential to do so. Anything less is accepting mediocrity for the betterment of "gratefulness".
All I can say is that it's too early to draw conclusions. I agree it's been a bit lackluster since E3, but I'm still expecting an amazingly amazing video game regardless. Sakurai hasn't stirred me wrong yet (except with tripping).

Just be hopeful, that's really it. Hope is what keeps the mind strong. And some people really enjoy, say, Toon Link or Wii Fit Trainer as characters. I know I do. I find nothing wrong with development right now. It's going very smoothly. Slow, but smooth.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I just typed up a rather large post, replying to a lot of all of your posts, and exposing a few of you, (one of you in particular), of being infuriating morons. However, I refreshed the page to find that my post had never gone through, and like the infuriating moron that I am, I forgot to copy it. It's lost forever.

In summation, WHY THE HELL DO YOU COME HERE EVERYDAY AND CALL SAKURAI A *******, ON A SITE DEDICATED TO THE APPRECIATION OF A GAME SERIES THAT WE WOULD NEVER HAVE WITHOUT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?

If his decisions are so bad, go to Japan and take over development. I'm sure you're more than qualified. But you better be fast, after all, the game comes out next week, and the 18 characters we have now are all we're gonna get.

Well spoken my friend.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Calling someone a child and telling them to leave is more of an insult that criticism. I expect maybe not a better attitude, but maybe a different approach to the definition of "criticism," and use it to make someone change their ways that may seem unsatisfactory to you, rather than just putting them down.

Sort of like I just did.

EDIT: Just saw your other post. Thought this one was directed at me. Sorry!

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
Calling someone a child and telling them to leave is more of an insult that criticism. I expect maybe not a better attitude, but maybe a different approach to the definition of "criticism," and use it to make someone change their ways that may seem unsatisfactory to you, rather than just putting them down.

Sort of like I just did.
Yes yes I apologized. Im still new at this whole adult thing lol Im learning :p anywho, my reply you quoted was my less impulsive reply to him lol again, sorry.

Espio264

Smash Ace
This shows that you are very wise. It also shows that you are very stubborn and apathetic when it comes to how you present yourself here. You know as well as the rest of us that there is still a lot to be revealed, and your criticisms are very premature. I'm not saying you should feel grateful for all you've been given and accept it completely, more that you should be hopeful of the things to come because you don't have the whole picture yet. And when the thread is flooded with unnecessary negative post after unnecessary negative post, some of us begin to get annoyed.

You're ****ting on Beethoven because you're not crazy about how the first 4 notes of Symphony No 9 came out.

Now, tomorrow when he reveals that the Wiimote and Tingle's left boot are our next two playable characters, feel free to complain. Hell, I'll buy you lunch and we'll complain together.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
This shows that you are very wise. It also shows that you are very stubborn and apathetic when it comes to how you present yourself here. You know as well as the rest of us that there is still a lot to be revealed, and your criticisms are very premature. I'm not saying you should feel grateful for all you've been given and accept it completely, more that you should be hopeful of the things to come because you don't have the whole picture yet. And when the thread is flooded with unnecessary negative post after unnecessary negative post, some of us begin to get annoyed.

You're ****ting on Beethoven because you're not crazy about how the first 4 notes of Symphony No 9 came out.

Now, tomorrow when he reveals that the Wiimote and Tingle's left boot are our next two playable characters, feel free to complain. Hell, I'll buy you lunch and we'll complain together.
You are very right. Im not so angry anymore since after Toon Link. Once Sonic and a few things were revealed Ive calmed down and actually decided to become a member here to get more involved with the community, looking forward to the daily pics. But, Im still heavily critical, sometimes to a fault, because of past reveals and decisions Sakurais made.

Sashimi

Smash Ace
I just realized something...

1. Post in "Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos" thread.
2. Wait for MorbidAltruism to like your post.
3. Repeat for infinite likes.
4. ????????
5. PROFIT.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
SO HOW ABOUT THEM CAPSULES THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH A BOOK, HMM?

They remind me of the animal capsule from the Sonic series.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Surprised the dude isn't warned/or banned yet.... anyway

What will the pic of the day be? any guesses? My guess is shield breaker marth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom