• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
I don't necessarily think ANY of the consoles are innovative. It makes me really want to go to PC gaming to be honest. However, your assertion is correct. The advertisement is a HUGE problem. Nintendo Directs as opposed to E3? I have no idea what they are doing and why they couldn't just do both. They never did sell the new Pad controller as the next best thing either. So it leaves a lot to be desired. I will agree with you, it was the most innovative (which isn't saying much) and of course you have the decadent specs (it is essentially a Ps3 without 3rd party support).

Don't get me wrong. I will change my attitude once the new Zelda launches, when the new Pokemon Wii U is out, Mario Kart Wii U. All of that. For now, I am disappointed.
Oh no, you're fine. I'm not trying to say that your opinion should be molded to be a clone of mine, I was just trying to point out an issue I felt was most prevalent. Sorry if you got the wrong idea.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I'm surprised the thread is so quiet, considering tomorrow's Direct.

Anywho... Daily Pic predictions?

I'll go with Peach, just because.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Give me marth impaling olimars pikmen. Then we will know that a veteran will get confirmed at the direct.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm surprised the thread is so quiet, considering tomorrow's Direct.

Anywho... Daily Pic predictions?

I'll go with Peach, just because.
I've been wishing they show Peach. I feel like I haven't seen her in a while. I'd love to see a picture of her floating, we haven't seen it yet. I know it's returning without a doubt, but I want to get a full confirmation of it.

the_suicide_fox

Smash Champion
Marth looks like a chick.

But I dig the "multiplayer tests" for Link's down aerial. Test. Test. Test. That's how you balance things and make them better.

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
I bet the next Direct will feature Iwata in some way. :awesome:
Oh, so you're thinking what I'm thinking then. "Iwata & Reggie" as a confirmed character, right? They will be Ice Climber clones, but they will also be Yoshi and Pikmin & Olimar clones as well. Their moveset will involve Reggie laying an egg, only for Iwata to step in and launch the egg at the opponent with a mallet, hatching it in the process, revealing a Purple Pikmin Mini-Reggie which proceeds to latch onto the target and inflict ice damage. It does triple damage if used right after Iwata & Reggie's taunt, which is as follows: Iwata & Reggie hop in the air a few times (on a Wii Fit Balance Board pulled from nowhere), skip around each other, and then point WiiMotes fiercely at the target, saying "Our bodies are DIRECTLY ready." I knew I wasn't the only one, I KNEW I wasn't crazy! Great minds think alike, huh?

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Oh, so you're thinking what I'm thinking then. "Iwata & Reggie" as a confirmed character, right? They will be Ice Climber clones, but they will also be Yoshi and Pikmin & Olimar clones as well. Their moveset will involve Reggie laying an egg, only for Iwata to step in and launch the egg at the opponent with a mallet, hatching it in the process, revealing a Purple Pikmin Mini-Reggie which proceeds to latch onto the target and inflict ice damage. It does triple damage if used right after Iwata & Reggie's taunt, which is as follows: Iwata & Reggie hop in the air a few times (on a Wii Fit Balance Board pulled from nowhere), skip around each other, and then point WiiMotes fiercely at the target, saying "Our bodies are DIRECTLY ready." I knew I wasn't the only one, I KNEW I wasn't crazy! Great minds think alike, huh?
They have medicine for that.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I don't know why, but I'm having a gut feeling that either Pit fighting Marth will be the next picture or something including Pikachu or Bowser. We haven't seen any of those guys in awhile, so why not?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Honestly. While possible, don't get your hopes up for anything tomorrow. Do not expect anything, so if something is shown you can be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom