• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
So... does the pic come out around 11 pm PT? I've never been here this late before. :awesome:

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
So... does the pic come out around 11 pm PT? I've never been here this late before. :awesome:
I live in Seattle and it should be around then. Though expect closer to eleven thirty for the picture to actually be stable or for Miiverse to update.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

From NeoGAF. We knew that bug net was gonna be in his moveset in some way, shape or form after his trailer debut, but it now appears to be confirmed as a grab of sorts.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
2am EST for me usually, and it's the third day in a row where I've decided to stay up for the update.

VhatDeHel

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, I'm assuming that's Villager's grab. Makes sense, I was wondering what the net was gonna do after seeing it in art and the debut trailer

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
hmmm..... interesting. This picture is quite revealing of Villager's mechanics, so because its not some pointless update, I think we will NOT see a character in tomorrow's direct.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
"Pic of the day. The Villager's bug catching net that was shown in the movie is actually a grapple move. It is sort of like Link's Clawshot and Samus's Grapple Beam."

Shroob

Sup?
I'm still a tiny bit suspicious about tomorrow, if not next week. Link in two pictures in a row is kinda strange.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Awesome, I'm assuming that's Villager's grab. Makes sense, I was wondering what the net was gonna do after seeing it in art and the debut trailer
Dude, is that you?! Good to see you!

On topic: Is anyone else willing to call this the fake pic of the day due to the direct we'll be getting later on?

Villager: I caught a fairy!.... Wait.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Welp, no Olimar. I guess there isn't going to be anything in the Direct then.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

From NeoGAF. We knew that bug net was gonna be in his moveset in some way, shape or form after his trailer debut, but it now appears to be confirmed as a grab of sorts.
Yay for something fairly significant!

Glad to see that move in action in actual gameplay. I wonder how Villager's throws will perform.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why couldn't Villager be catching Olimar?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We already knew it was gonna be a grab. But at least we got to see it outta the trailer.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Honestly, before Villager was announced, I expected an AC character to use the fishing rod to grab and as a recovery. Oops. It actually doesn't seem to be in his moveset at all?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Holy crap, villager doesn't just grab you, he kidnaps you. I wonder if he can run around like donkey kong with you in the net.

Looks like Megaman can also run around while holding you with how effortlessly he carries people.

I'm liking the special grab animations, its cool that more people are doing something other than reaching out and hugging people this time.
If Ridley is in, it would be awesome if he could flying away carrying people.

Tesh

Smash Hero
If you are wondering how big characters fit in the net, just find a video of Wario biting DDD and all will be clear.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
No miiverse photos today.

Just Nintendo Direct which will be @ 8.00 am PT

This will be even more interesting if it's revealed that Villager has an incredibly stupid pun for when he catches each character.

"I caught Link! I Tri-forced him into my net!"
"I caught Pikachu! Gotta catch 'em all!"

Stenton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stenton
3DS FC
5241-1897-2572
He looks so pleased that he found a new exhibit. I'm really excited about playing as him.

-TAG-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuprSmashKing16
Villager's grab works similar to tether grabs? Villager having a terrible grab confirmed.

Seriously though, hope they fix all tether grabs, these type of grabs should be the same as regular grabs but only having a longer range.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Honestly, before Villager was announced, I expected an AC character to use the fishing rod to grab and as a recovery. Oops. It actually doesn't seem to be in his moveset at all?

Well....maybe his Zair is different and tis the fishing rod instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom