• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
FINALLY, the war can stop.
Yea the fools who thought lucina was going to replace him are now fools

I wonder how his moves are going to be change from that picture of the counter attack it looks easier

And i can excepted a second character this month little mac, or zelda, zelda is more likely with link a cross between worlds. Or little mac less likely with punch out anniversary. But sakurai could be unpredictable

Yea the fools who thought lucina was going to replace him are now fools

What? Some people actually said that Marth could have been replaced?

Jesus, just when I thought things were stupid enough, a bunch of people actually do something stupider/more stupid.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding rude but.... Really? Jigglypuff and now Marth?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

Jesus, just when I thought things were stupid enough, a bunch of people actually do something stupider/more stupid.

Puff needs to bounce

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

sadly its true some people thought lucina would replace marth only because she claimed to be marth

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Puff will never be the same... Brawl ruined her rep.
Its rare for me to find a puff main. Many ppl didn't and still don't consider her a fan favorite. Only person who I know is dedicated to this character is Hbox, but that still aint sayin much. Just a waste of space if you ask me. There are plenty more Pokemon that deserve a spot.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240

People thought that Marth was replaced for Brawl before it was released as well. Trust me, it's nothing new.

Zink Imp

Smash Ace
Very excited. They seem to be taking cues from Shadow Dragon, which I'm all for.
I also could have seen Marth replaced with Lucina, since she was "Marth" for a while....

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0

Check out the hearts coming from his taunt! I'm pretty sure those hearts are not from Peach!

EDIT: Well, maybe they are? I just now notice that the heart goes behind Peach, but I find it strange that Peach is in her idle animation. Either Marth's new taunt is going to do something special like make all female characters near by in idle get a heart, or perhaps that is a taunt of Peach's that puts a heart over her own head.

Ogopogo

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3797-6544-0935
Sakurai are you seriousing me right now?

MARTH?

INSTEAD OF LUCINA (hopefully an alt costume) OR THARJA????????

oh well. At least we'll get one of the two, and not Chrom... right?

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Marth is here, and that's great and all, but the question still remains.

Does he finally speak English now?

Shadow Dragon was released after Brawl as the first international Fire Emblem game with Marth in it (in addition to Awakening, I guess), so I'm wondering if he'll speak English now or stay Japanese to fill in for his Grandfather Clause.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Check out the hearts coming from his taunt! I'm pretty sure those hearts are not from Peach!

EDIT: Well, maybe they are? I just now notice that the heart goes behind Peach, but I find it strange that Peach is in her idle animation. Either Marth's new taunt is going to do something special like make all female characters near by in idle get a heart, or perhaps that is a taunt of Peach's that puts a heart over her own head.
Peeach MAKE UP YOUR MIND

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778

Or maybe Peach just used her Up Tilt and the hearts last longer on-screen?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Marth is here, and that's great and all, but the question still remains.

Does he finally speak English now?

Shadow Dragon was released after Brawl as the first international Fire Emblem game with Marth in it (in addition to Awakening, I guess), so I'm wondering if he'll speak English now or stay Japanese to fill in for his Grandfather Clause.
It may just end up being the same deal with the rest of the English voice characters and their Japanese voice counterparts. Like Snake having an american voice over for America and a japanese voice over for Japan. I don't see a reason for it not to happen this way.

Or maybe Peach just used her Up Tilt and the hearts last longer on-screen?
Or maybe she queefed after seeing how handsome Marth was.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

It's from her up tilt, dude.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Its rare for me to find a puff main. Many ppl didn't and still don't consider her a fan favorite. Only person who I know is dedicated to this character is Hbox, but that still aint sayin much. Just a waste of space if you ask me. There are plenty more Pokemon that deserve a spot.

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Yeah, it really does look like the same heart from her u-tilt. I'm just surprised that it's that low then and that it's still there at the end of her animation. She doesn't look like she is attacking in the picture.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Because Jigglypuff has outlived her relevancy for far too long. Shes a terrible Pokemon and a waste of space otherwise usable for better choices.
^ This. The Queen Bulimic has lived long enough

REST.I.P JigglyPuff

Im sure he'll stay Japanese for the sake of tradition.
True.. also Sakurai isn't big on taking risks such as unnecessary voice modifications, so there is a chance it will not happen.

Jigglypuff will never leave. Like it or not.

She'll stay in Smash until the world ends.

Sucks for some people but it's all good for me. I don't the hate for the puff. She was awesome in Melee. Well, Brawl is a different story since it was mostly the engine that did the work (And the rest special nerf)

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
So, I saw this about 3 hours ago, without internet access, and I looked at my friend.

"Anything interesting?" he asked.

I started singing Fire Emblem from Melee, you know, "DA DA DA DA DAAAAA, DA DA DA DAAAAA, DA DA DA DAAAA, DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA" and we both instantly smiled and freaked out.

Also, Marth looks MANLY this time. Glad that he's not that much of a pretty boy anymore, he's now a masculine fighter like Link and Pit.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Jigglypuff will never leave. Like it or not.

She'll stay in Smash until the world ends.

Sucks for some people but it's all good for me
Whether she is or isn't doesn't really matter to anyone.

Even if she is in the game it will still feel like she isn't since she is merely invisible in the eyes of smashers everywhere.

*coughbesidesHboxcough*

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
So, I saw this about 3 hours ago, without internet access, and I looked at my friend.

"Anything interesting?" he asked.

I started singing Fire Emblem from Melee, you know, "DA DA DA DA DAAAAA, DA DA DA DAAAAA, DA DA DA DAAAA, DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA" and we both instantly smiled and freaked out.

Also, Marth looks MANLY this time. Glad that he's not that much of a pretty boy anymore, he's now a masculine fighter like Link and Pit.
Masculine? Can't say I see an increase in his biceps. If anything it just looks like he is bigger due to all that heavy armor. Surely he is smaller with the armor off. Same deal with Ike, although I can't fully approve of that since he is capable of lifting that heavy duty sword with one arm but you get my point.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139

Either Marth's new taunt is going to do something special like make all female characters near by in idle get a heart
Even though it's most likely Peach's Utilt, that would be AWESOME. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom