• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudemaster47

Smash Cadet
Wow.

Marth looks really good, like...damn. So good. ANYWAY...I think I'm done forever trying to predict Sakurai now. He does what he wants.

D

Deleted member

Well it's not like Chrom seems now "less likely"- there's even 3D World-page with Peach right now.

Might mean we might not see any newcomer reveals at all until next E3 or something.
I'm thinking that we will get a newcomer eventually on some Nintendo Direct or it will be some random update.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I expect a newcomer as a christmas present somewhere in December.
I expect a copy of Smash 4 at my front door step by Nov. 13th as a birthday present.

Oh thats right I doesnt own da WiiU. In that case I shall sell da Smash 4 copy to gets da wiiU :)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
What was written :
"Pic of the day. Marth joins the battle!! Once again, everyone will be overwhelmed by his magnificent sword skills!!"
-Masahiro Sakurai

What I read :
"Here's an advertisement character with absolutely no timing. Get rekt pokefans"
-Masahiro Sakurai

Plz don' joke about cancer.
Fine. It's like war in the forums. Even worse than the usual debates

Or, it's basically crap
Also, why would you want to spoil yourself by seeing the newcomers right away. I'd much rather wait to see them myself. I love the feeling you get when you see "CHALLENGER APPROACHING" and then going bonkers when you see who your up against. I think just veterans should do for now.
Maybe it's because it's been... *Looks at calendar*

5 months since I haven't seen any newcomer. I don't want ALL the newcomers to come at me right off the bat. At least show 1 (or 2) then I'll be fine.

I mean, maybe 1 character per a month or 2 would be fine. Along with a bunch of veterans but then again, this game is still in development and some thing aren't finished..... That's still not an excuse though.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93

Or, it's basically crap

5 months since I haven't seen any newcomer. I don't want ALL the newcomers to come at me right off the bat. At least show 1 (or 2) then I'll be fine.

I mean, maybe 1 character per a month or 2 would be fine.
I'm sure Sakurai has his reasons.

Tripping confirmed for smash 4.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Or, it's basically crap

I mean, maybe 1 character per a month or 2 would be fine. Along with a bunch of veterans but then again, this game is still in development and some thing aren't finished..... That's still not an excuse though.
2 newcomers per month? They would easily finish before the game's release...
I prefer this way a lot. I would be OK with only 3 newcomers revealed before the release.

I expect we'll get MAYBE one or two newcomers till around May/June, and a bunch of veterans. Then, the reveal of new characters will start to get faster until the release of the game to generate hype, with hopefully still a few surprises left.

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
Marth's confirmation was exciting. I love all Fire Emblem character so it was definitely great to see him back.

But it seems like that we will likely be getting a Pokemon X&Y reveal after all.oh, Sakurai.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Marth's confirmation was exciting. I love all Fire Emblem character so it was definitely great to see him back.

But it seems like that we will likely be getting a Pokemon X&Y reveal after all.oh, Sakurai.
Still praying for Mewtwo: Awakened form

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace

I remember when I first discovered Marth in Melee. I loved him. I loved using his Down Special Counter and it just so happens that his Counter move became the primary joke about him to all of my friends. Example: "Oh your gonna hit me? Well. Sakiisuradablatablabla!" OR "Come at me bro! Badakojakastablablabla!" In hindsight we didn't know he was speaking Japanese in Melee but I suppose that was a good thing because that way it didn't spoil the fun my friends and I had when we made fun of his speaking when he used his Counter. And of course after Melee I went Fire Emblem crazy and spent as much of my money as possible to buy all the Fire Emblem games. Still missing Path of Radiance though DAMNNIT!!! Anyways I am so happy Marth is back and this brings back some good memories of my friends and I joking about his fancy wording when he used his Counter.
MORKASAGOUBRABLABLABVLABLA!!!!!!

2 newcomers per month? They would easily finish before the game's release...
I prefer this way a lot. I would be OK with only 3 newcomers revealed before the release.

I expect we'll get MAYBE one or two newcomers till around May/June, and a bunch of veterans. Then, the reveal of new characters will start to get faster until the release of the game to generate hype, with hopefully still a few surprises left.
I meant, 2 months. Not 2 characters. Specifically, before E3

If we're only getting 3 newcomers before the reveal, then we're gonna have 5 newcomers for the game which I predicted but sounds horrible regardless

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I meant, 2 months. Not 2 characters. Specifically, before E3

If we're only getting 3 newcomers before the reveal, then we're gonna have 5 newcomers for the game which I predicted but sounds horrible regardless
LOL five new characters for the game is simply absolutely literally impossible.
Anyway, one every two months would be nice. But we'll have a stream of them close to the release of the game, maybe just one this year around Christmas.

LOL five new characters for the game is simply absolutely literally impossible.
Anyway, one every two months would be nice. But we'll have a stream of them close to the release of the game, maybe just one this year around Christmas.
I would be OK with only 3 newcomers revealed before the release.
Well, we do have 3 newcomers as of now--- OH ****, careless Math *feels dumb*

I meant 6 newcomers.

Assuming that you're fine with 3 newcomers before release and we have 3 newcomers as of now, that means 6 unless I'm getting something wrong.

But I don't think 5 is impossible. At this point, nothing is impossible. Clarification : No it's not Sakurai trolling but he's been throwing curve balls how many times in a row already.

MAGRWolfX

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0130-3100-1586
Ha! Take that all those Lucina fans that wanted to REPLACE the Great King of the Fire Emblem series with her.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Well, we do have 3 newcomers as of now--- OH ****, careless Math *feels dumb*

I meant 6 newcomers.

Assuming that you're fine with 3 newcomers before release and we have 3 newcomers as of now, that means 6 unless I'm getting something wrong.

But I don't think 5 is impossible. At this point, nothing is impossible. Clarification : No it's not Sakurai trolling but he's been throwing curve balls how many times in a row already.
We're having problems of conversation, I thought you meant that we'll get only 5 newcomers for the game. For the entire game.

I expect the newcomers to get revealed close to the release date. Since I'm expecting circa 15 newcomers in total, maybe 5 or so will be kept secret, hopefully. Anyway, I would be OK if we got very few reveals of them before the release, even if I don't think so.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
So all three of my favorite Brawl characters are back.

It's strange, because not a single one of them I could have ever predicted would have been officially announced before release.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Anyway all this alt costumes talk and everybody wants Lucina. I mean what the hell. I'm not a big Fire Emblem fan, but hasn't Marth like 5 to 10 different attires by himself? Those should be his alt...

Anyway all this alt costumes talk and everybody wants Lucina. I mean what the hell. I'm not a big Fire Emblem fan, but hasn't Marth like 5 to 10 different attires by himself? Those should be his alt...
I want Lucina just for the massive wtf lulz

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
That works too. Shes just fresh in everyones mind so its all people think of. As for me Ive never played FE outside of awakening.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Ha! Take that all those Lucina fans that wanted to REPLACE the Great King of the Fire Emblem series with her.
Don't you mean prince?

If anything Ike can be king. Marth doesn't have the look.

*ready shield for massive flame war*

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Do you think we might see more than one character reveal in December, since it's the month of giving.

Unless Sakurai wants to give feelings of exasperation rather than more characters.

Azule07

Smash Cadet
I love Lucina's character, but she can never replace King Marth. However, this design has actually completely separated Lucina and Marth - they now dress completely different, and only share the blue hair and sword.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
With Toon Link's retaining status, I'm really hoping that Roy makes a comeback. With this Marth looking as good as he does, I would love to see how our boy would look.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
No, the war continues. People are still going to argue about whether Ike was cut or not.
Most likey gonna end up like Roy - a True Warrior thrown to the wayside only to get replaced, which in this case may be Chrom based on most ppl's assumptions =p

With Toon Link's retaining status, I'm really hoping that Roy makes a comeback. With this Marth looking as good as he does, I would love to see how our boy would look.
Sakurai didn't give two f*cks abot Roy! He treated him like a red headed step child. If Sakurai decides to bring him back up to throne new and improved I will take back everything I said.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Wow i did not except marth to be character 18 for smash bros wii u.

I bet those 2 guys who thought marth was getting kicked has the donkey heads. You know the 2 on that video

And this is the 3rd character thats ben unlockable threw the whole series and sticking with the pattern im sure you still have to unlock marth. On the other hand ike was a starter maybe marth will be starter to unlock chrom/lucina/roy

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
AHA I WIN!!!
i seriously predicted marth would be revealed next. now we just need ness, then yoshi. don't let me down sakurai!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom