• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm actually on their side dude. Jiggs has been here since the original. She's a founding father of Smash. Just keep her in the damn game. They'll always be new Pokemon reps, she's not taking away from that.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Huh, this was quite the surprise! I can't say I was expecting Marth at all. I was actually expecting a Zelda veteran to be revealed to promote A Link Between Worlds. Maybe we'll get two character reveals this month? Marth just seems out of the blue.

Regardless, he's looking fantastic and I can't wait to try him out again. I can never get enough of the visuals in this game.
Thats what im thinking. Its only november 7th and plenty of other days. And on the 21st is the punch out anniversary, and next door day the release of a link between worlds. But marth being confirmed prooves it could be anyone.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Is it because you can't handle cuteness?
Yes, I can't fathom it. Its mind boggling!

I'm actually on their side dude. Jiggs has been here since the original. She's a founding father of Smash. Just keep her in the damn game. They'll always be new Pokemon reps, she's not taking away from that.
I'm only concerned for the well being of other characters that will not make the cut bcuz this b*tch takes up the last bit of space when she most likely wont even have a chance to play due to being horrible.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Tharja in Smash? Keep dreaming. She has no chance before Chrom, the Avatar and Lucina and that is if we get a character from Awakening.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If you want to know the full roster before you buy the game, just wait to buy the game until the whole roster is revealed, which should be at most a day or two after the game comes out, probably not even that long since the roster will probably be leaked. I do think the game should have an "unlock everything" code though for the sake of convenience.
I don't care about secret characters returning or not. I just want to know the roster before the game comes out, officially or unofficially.

Although, to be fair, we'll get it unofficially. ;)

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
I'm only concerned for the well being of other characters that will not make the cut bcuz this b*tch takes up the last bit of space when she most likely wont even have a chance to play due to being horrible.
I don't think Jigglypuff "steals" anyone's place in the roster. If she returned, I guess she'd earned a place because she was deemed worthy from returning, not because developers had to choose between her and other characters.

As for the likeliness of her being a low tier characters, I'd say no one can affirm that for now. Who know, she might be reverted to her Melee format, where she was Top Tier.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
There are still 16 updates, a Nintendo Direct, and a pile of games coming out in only a few weeks so November could shape up to be the best month yet for reveals. Also, the fact that Game Radar was wrong about yet another character they swore up and down was going to be cut is absolutely delicious and I can't wait for their next video where they have to eat crow once again only about a month later.
People give a flying rat's booty about Game Radar=???

:psycho:

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
I have yet to hear a good reason why she should be in.
Because she's a unique character who was in in the first place and has no reason to get cut. Yeah, there are more popular and relevant characters. So? That clearly doesn't matter to Sakurai. Ness was in one game ever, yet he's been in three Smashes so far and has no real chance of getting cut for the fourth. So why should another unique character, who's been in every single Pokémon game and every past Smash, be cut for this one?

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I don't think Jigglypuff "steals" anyone's place in the roster. If she returned, I guess she'd earned a place because she was deemed worthy from returning, not because developers had to choose between her and other characters.

As for the likeliness of her being a low tier characters, I'd say no one can affirm that for now. Who know, she might be reverted to her Melee format, where she was Top Tier.
Her melee format which consisted of l canceling and hitsun which will not be in the next installment? Yeah not gonna happen buddy

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
L-cancelling isn't a huge deal, because the lag after moves looks similar to Melee's L-cancelling in Smash Wii U.

As for the hitstun, it looks very Melee-esk as well.

Oh, and Jigglypuff was great in Smash 64, too, and on top of that her floaty aerial based gameplay is amazing.
Its rare for me to find a puff main. Many ppl didn't and still don't consider her a fan favorite. Only person who I know is dedicated to this character is Hbox, but that still aint sayin much. Just a waste of space if you ask me. There are plenty more Pokemon that deserve a spot.
Hbox=??? What about Lucky or Mango, aka 2 of the best SoCal smashers (the best Smash region, period).

Or in Smash 64, where tons of people use her. Or heck, lots of people in NorCal and SoCal (the two far and away best regions of Smash) live.
I have yet to hear a good reason why she should be in.
Because Jigglypuff kicks ass in Smash 64 and Melee, and is one of the most unique and best characters ever to be playable in Smash.

Last I checked, gameplay is everything, and Jigglypuff has amazing gameplay.

Plus, veterans are super easy to add, Jigglypuff is super easy to program, and ultimately Jigglypuff is better than every likely potential newcomer.

If you don't play smash for the gameplay, then you are in the wrong site.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Because she's a unique character who was in in the first place and has no reason to get cut. Yeah, there are more popular and relevant characters. So? That clearly doesn't matter to Sakurai. Ness was in one game ever, yet he's been in three Smashes so far and has no real chance of getting cut for the fourth. So why should another unique character, who's been in every single Pokémon game and every past Smash, be cut for this one?
Lack of proof and facts. Just you're opinion. Nice attempt though, B for effort.

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Lack of proof and facts. Just you're opinion. Nice attempt though, B for effort.
Unique character? Fact.
In every Pokémon game and every Smash to date? Fact.
Ness in one game only, but every Smash to date? Fact.

It's you who has a lack of...well, logic. This is just "you're" opinion. Nice attempt though, S for stupid.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Thats a minor issue. The meat of the issue and the other part of my statement was about how she is useless, pointless, and a waste of space otherwise usable by another rep.
WE DON'T PLAY AS REPS, WE PLAY AS CHARACTERS!!!!
And, in terms of relevancy, Im sure out of the 700+ Pokemon in existence at least ONE could be found as a good replacement.
WE DON'T PLAY AS RELEVANCY, WE PLAY AS CHARACTERS!!!!

At the end of the day, Jigglypuff is a unique, fun, and interesting character. Jigglypuff makes you want to play the game years and years post-release. I still get excited to play Jigglypuff in Smash 64 some nearly decade and a half after I first played as Jigglypuff in that game.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
L-cancelling isn't a huge deal, because the lag after moves looks similar to Melee's L-cancelling in Smash Wii U.

As for the hitstun, it looks very Melee-esk as well.

Oh, and Jigglypuff was great in Smash 64, too, and on top of that her floaty aerial based gameplay is amazing.

Hbox=??? What about Lucky or Mango, aka 2 of the best SoCal smashers (the best Smash region, period).

Or in Smash 64, where tons of people use her. Or heck, lots of people in NorCal and SoCal (the two far and away best regions of Smash) live.

Because Jigglypuff kicks *** in Smash 64 and Melee, and is one of the most unique and best characters ever to be playable in Smash.

Last I checked, gameplay is everything, and Jigglypuff has amazing gameplay.

Plus, veterans are super easy to add, Jigglypuff is super easy to program, and ultimately Jigglypuff is better than every likely potential newcomer.

If you don't play smash for the gameplay, then you are in the wrong site.
You assuming it in there doesn't mean it will.

Pretty sure Mang dropped her sry ass bcuz he knows how CHEAP she is and as for lucky pretty sure he co mains her not the same thing.

Everything else just sounded like you were talking out of you're butt. Just throwing out anything you can to prove me wrong. Face it she is a waste.

Unique character? Fact.
In every Pokémon game and every Smash to date? Fact.
Ness in one game only, but every Smash to date? Fact.

It's you who has a lack of...well, logic. This is just "you're" opinion. Nice attempt though, S for stupid.
Only true fact was you're second line.

Funny don't remember bringing up ness. Everything else is once again your opinion. Nice try

SSS for God Tier Stupid :)

AnOkayDM

Smash Champion
NNID
EvanescentHero
Only true fact was you're second line.

Funny don't remember bringing up ness. Everything else is once again your opinion. Nice try

SSS for God Tier Stupid :)
Nope, but nice try.

There's not another Smash character that plays like Jigglypuff. You know what that makes her? Unique. Thus, it's a fact that she's unique.

I brought up Ness to make a point about relevancy, and how it doesn't matter. Either way, it's still a fact that he was in one game but has been in every Smash Bros. Clearly he's far less relevant than Jigglypuff, yet they both keep returning. Hmmm.

Good job using the correct "your" though, I drop you from S for stupid to D for dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom