• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wait a minute since marth is confirmed this early......

Does that mean 3 FE characters now? Ike/lyn or roy in april?

@swamp check the site, click on the miiverse link. Those pics posted above are legit.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I can see Marth's icon has appeared on the site but it doesn't load up when I click on it. My God he looks beautiful.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait...

Marth's page is advertising Awakening...

Interesting...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Damn, he looks kind of badass now. Might put an end to "martha" this time. He looks less dainty, more muscular. Like he could still whup some butt if he didnt have his sword.

I feel like I NEED a tiara to be that manly this time.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Marth really needs to do something about her new haircut. It makes her look like a boy.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Marth is back. And is it just me or is he ever so slightly more masculine? What could that mean...?

OMG LUCINA ALT COSTUM COMFIRNED!

rodough4

Smash Cadet
I feel like Ness will be revealed last this year.

It's going to probably be a veteran to complete the front page of the website (veterans surrounding the newcomers)

And the colors of the backgrounds of the characters on the front page bother me. There's a lot of blue and green. Peach and Kirby are pink. Donkey Kong and Pikachu are yellow. Mario doesn't have a red counterpart; Ness could be that guy.

Of course it could just be anybody in a red background, but it's just a wild guess.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I wonder what's with the big energy ball. Doesn't appear to be Sonic. Guess the counter is just a lot more detailed in effect.

Also, dem boots.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Wait...

Interesting...
Well I've been saying the Chrom fanbase was a little too happy, especially Chrom is pretty much a clone of Marth in Awakening (sans having a spear).

Also, I bet Habby will be happy with this news.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Anyone else notice that like a third of the pictures are on Battlefield Wii U=???

I think this is a sign that we'll be getting a Shadow Dragon (Fire Emblem 1/3 or their remakes) stage guys.

That or that if when Ike is confirmed (screw fanboys of any Fire Emblem character that say they should get in over Ike, because Ike is one mean BAMF), we'll get a Path of Radiance and/or Radiant Dawn stage.

kidwitdaface

Smash Cadet
Wait...

Interesting...
Advertising Awakening, nice, beautiful Awakening inspired model, even though they could have easily given Marth more features from other games he's had more dominant roles in. Kind of like what they did with Link's model, but with a known purpose. I feel different about Chrom's chances.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
So who else thinks we're about to get a huge flood of Marth daily pictures as per procedure but doesn't care because Marth looks freakn' gourgeous and they could look at him all day. Seriously some of those pictures on his character page made my heart skip a beat.

Also I want to see what the shield breaker looks like this time around.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
This also marks the third reveal of a veteran who has traditionally been unlockable in Smashes past. I, for one, do not mind this change in the slightest, considering Luigi, Young/Toon Link and Marth are among the most predictable "secrets" fathomable in a Smash game.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So who else thinks we're about to get a huge flood of Marth daily pictures as per procedure but doesn't care because Marth looks freakn' gourgeous and they could look at him all day. Seriously some of those pictures on his character page made my heart skip a beat..
We said that about Toon Link.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
This also marks the third reveal of a veteran who has traditionally been unlockable in Smashes past. I, for one, do not mind this change in the slightest, considering Luigi, Young/Toon Link and Marth are among the most predictable "secrets" fathomable in a Smash game.

I wouldn't mind them revealing every secret veteran.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm betting we'll be getting at least two Marth pictures shortly following his reveal. The same has happened for every veteran reveal so far.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Like I said, hopefully secret/hidden characters are dead, at least from a pre-release standpoint.

Some us wanna know the whole roster before we get the game.

Besides, we all know these characters would be playable (Sonic, Toon Link, Luigi, and Marth), those of us with brains, at least.

Sadly, that appears to be like 5% of the population tops here.

Shroob

Sup?
I was expecting Zelda come mid November, now I really can't say **** when SURPRISE MARTH!

Love ya, Sakurai. And people said November would be boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom