• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Hate to derail the discussion of today's photo, but remember that photo last week of Mario and Wii Fit Trainer? Shui Ta of Examiner is at it again: http://www.examiner.com/article/super-smash-bros-4-wii-u-and-3ds-screen-shows-back-flip-maneuver

Seriously, just WTF!? That's Mario's forward double jump! Nothing to speculate here at all! -_-

But yeah, just look at that fresh line-up thus far! Does Sakurai's comment on the Miiverse post hint more reveals soon? It got me excited when I didn't see the photo load yet. XD

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Nothing new to learn from today's picture but it's an awesome pic and that's good enough for me.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

Some side-boob action from the Wii Fit Trainer. :crazy:
I hope Medusa's in this game. :awesome:

Sora FTW! I think Sora's Final Smash would be his Final Form!
Pfft, Ansem or no buy.

Every move he does he'll shout out a cheesy line about his DARKNESS.

- DARKNESS!
- Darkness SPROUTS within.
- Welcome to DARKNESS!!
- SUPRRREEEEEMMEE DAAARRKNESSSSS!!

With the exception of "Come Guardian!".

210stuna

Smash Lord
Kingdom Hearts sucks.

Ahem, and it's obvious that guy's sister doesn't work for Namco. Pics of said sis, or it didn't happen.

I'm looking forward to playing as Yoshi.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
I always thought Kingdom Hearts was a spin-off of Final Fantasy. But that's probably an offensive opinion. Still though the line-up of all 3 new characters look pretty nice in this pic of the day.

But there is so much doubt surrounding "that guy's sister works at Namco" crap... ugh... Guys why can't we just believe it stop obsessing over it and move onto the next pic of the day? I would hate to see people doubting others without a reason. Then again all we have to go on is a few words written on a forum post. Your choice whether to speculate about it or not.

But none of this matters in the end. Come midnight tonight everyone's memory of this thread will be erased because a new pic of the day will be posted to it. Why do I bother trying to sound reasonable?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think people understand sarcasm anymore.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I always thought Kingdom Hearts was a spin-off of Final Fantasy. But that's probably an offensive opinion. Still though the line-up of all 3 new characters look pretty nice in this pic of the day.

But there is so much doubt surrounding "that guy's sister works at Namco" crap... ugh... Guys why can't we just believe it stop obsessing over it and move onto the next pic of the day? I would hate to see people doubting others without a reason. Then again all we have to go on is a few words written on a forum post. Your choice whether to speculate about it or not.

But none of this matters in the end. Come midnight tonight everyone's memory of this thread will be erased because a new pic of the day will be posted to it. Why do I bother trying to sound reasonable?
My left foot also works for Namco.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
My left foot also works for Namco.
I hate it when that happens. I have to sit on my foot all day just to get it drunk enough to tell me anything. And then it usually just tells me about all the interesting pieces of dirt it saw that day.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
New picture time, and finally we get one of DK. (lazy to post the pic though)

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
HOLY!

The size difference between DK and Pikachu is HUGE!

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Todays photo shows off DK's sexy fur and desperate need of dentures, but more importantly, if you look closely in the background you can almost make out what appears to be a menacing castle. On the castle is a giant skull , and on the skull's forehead is a giant W.Could it be Dr. Wily's Castle from Megaman? Megaman in the next smash bros!?! GET HYPE

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
About time we see more of DK and that GODLY FUR. :love:
HOLY!

The size difference between DK and Pikachu is HUGE!
Hmm... It's hard to tell. I'm going to try to see if I can find/make size comparisons between versions.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Todays photo shows off DK's sexy fur and desperate need of dentures, but more importantly, if you look closely in the background you can almost make out what appears to be a menacing castle. On the castle is a giant skull , and on the skull's forehead is a giant W.Could it be Dr. Wily's Castle from Megaman? Megaman in the next smash bros!?! GET HYPE
... That is a seriously pathetic attempt at trolling the fandom. We already know Megaman will be in the next smash bros. He was in the trailer for crying out loud. There is no hype for that because we already know its going to happen.
On a side note here is the situation going on in today's picture

DK: "Come here Pikachu for your free hug!"
Pikachu: "No".

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
... That is a seriously pathetic attempt at trolling the fandom. We already know Megaman will be in the next smash bros. He was in the trailer for crying out loud. There is no hype for that because we already know its going to happen.
There's a difference between harmless/fun sarcasm and trolling. Please calm down.

Anyways, first post updated! "This pic says it all" according to Sakurai. Sora, Shadow, and Courtney Gears confirmed?

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Looking at the stage's flooring, it looks like they've even added small detail such as height differentiation. If you look at Pika's shadow you can see how it contours with the stage. Any chance this stage will be change aspects? Maybe like Pokemon Stadium?

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I just noticed something. If you look real closely you can see DK's feet aren't touching the ground when he's using his up B. Does this mean we can mash the B button and he'll slowly float off the ground in place?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
At the end of the megaman reveal trailer the way he makes his entrance doesn't look anything like a assist trophy to me.
I feel thee same way, a hazard would be ridiculous, and an assist trophy kinda would be too. He'd make an excellent boss though for sure.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Are you dense?
Everyday is a day to celebrate Mega Man.

Also you take things entirely too seriously my friend.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, guys, about Pit...

Uprising design.
Upperdash Arm
Guardian Orbitars
Power of Flight?
Looks like it.

Most of his normals and his neutral B seem to be the same though.

210stuna

Smash Lord
Ah this thread is too funny.

Too serious.

I like today's picture though, although quite a bit of a leap, I hope they buff DK like they did in Project: M.
A Yoshi can dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom