• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
All of Dk's moves in project m are based on pokemon moves.
Dash Attack is rollout,
Down Special is Earthquake,
Up Special is Rapid Spin,
Side Special is Headbutt,
Normal Special is Focus Punch,
Forward Smash is Crosschop,
Up Smash is Rock Smash,
Down Smash is Hammer arm,
Forward Tilt is Arm Thrust,
Up Tilt is Wake-up Slap,
Down Tilt is Low Sweep,
Neutral Aerial is Close Combat,
Up Aerial is Brick Break,
Forward Aerial is Storm Throw,
Back Aerial is Jump Kick,
Down Aerial is Low Kick,

Do you get what I'm getting at here? Donkey Kong is a pokemon! That's why Pikachu is in the picture with him!

(Credit to this list actually goes to my friend Eric he was the one that come with this while we were playing Project M a while ago)

This forum is glitching out. I click "post reply" and it doesn't post, then I try to refresh the page and try again and then I come back and find I accidentally posted the same exact thing twice. This has happened two times now and I have had to edit my second post and it's making me look like an idiot because I am double posting. Sorry.

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
This forum is glitching out. I click "post reply" and it doesn't post, then I try to refresh the page and try again and then I come back and find I accidentally posted the same exact thing twice. This has happened two times now and I have had to edit my second post and it's making me look like an idiot because I am double posting. Sorry.
It's not just you, man.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Ah this thread is too funny.

Too serious.

I like today's picture though, although quite a bit of a leap, I hope they buff DK like they did in Project: M.
A Yoshi can dream.
I'm hoping DK's dash attack gets changed to the roll. Or DK could roll jump like he does in the DKCR games.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I'm hoping DK's dash attack gets changed to the roll. Or DK could roll jump like he does in the DKCR games.
I can't believe this never occurred to me, but now that it has, Sakurai is a puppy-kicking baby-eater if he doesn't implement it!

D

Deleted member

HOLY!

The size difference between DK and Pikachu is HUGE!
Not really.
If you look at the 3DS image of DK and Pikachu on the site, it's the same size difference as in Brawl.
DK just seems bigger than usual because he happens to be standing more upright with this updated Spinning Kong.

Fun fact: DK is the tallest playable character in Brawl, not Bowser.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Pikachu is mad because DK replaced him in the Megaman trailer.

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
... That is a seriously pathetic attempt at trolling the fandom. We already know Megaman will be in the next smash bros. He was in the trailer for crying out loud. There is no hype for that because we already know its going to happen.
On a side note here is the situation going on in today's picture

Do you even sarcasm?

By the way.

"Pic of the day.
This pic says it all."
-Masahiro Sakurai

Wait a second, if you look really closely...

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
To mess with the fans. I don't really think this is Pac-Man, it would be crazy if it ended being a true hint.
I would call you a psychic then.
Or just a lucky guess.

I'm starting to think Donkey Kong's got dentures btw and he left them at his hut before coming to fight this time around...

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Obviously the "Dr. W" in the background stands for Doctor Wario. We should expect him and Nurse Waluigi to be playable.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
To mess with the fans. I don't really think this is Pac-Man, it would be crazy if it ended being a true hint.

Lol, that texture is part of Wily's name. That is actually the lower-case letter "r" with a "." next to it. Dr. Wily!

Something that is interesting is that weird yellow line across the screen. I don't remember seeing lasers on that stage. =P

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Lol, that texture is part of Wily's name. That is actually the lower-case letter "r" with a "." next to it. Dr. Wily!
Dunno if it's bad that it took this post for me to realize that was one of those blue wily signs and not just some random design in the stage...
Maybe I need new glasses.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
Do you even sarcasm?

By the way.

"Pic of the day.
This pic says it all."
-Masahiro Sakurai

Wait a second, if you look really closely...

At first I thought you were referring to Pikachu's butt, and I was going to agree it looks remarkably like pac-man.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
@ Today's screenshot, the more I see this stage the more I fall in love with it.

Also is it just me or is there less of an outline?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yep that's an Awakening stage.

And yeah, why is the border so small?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Obviously, this pic is telling us about Dr. Willy, the new villain in the upcoming Megaman game starring Rush.

Dr. Wily is old news. I'm glad we have Dr. Willy as our new original villain.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
So,today's picture shows a better view of the FE stage and Bowser has more new attacks (Don't remember him kicking in the air)
I hope this means Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening make it through in Smash Bros. for Wii U (and 3DS). :awesome: Also I'm looking forward to play Bowser in Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS, because of his new moveset. (Me either. I never saw that coming):surprised:

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
I hope this means Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening make it through in Smash Bros. for Wii U (and 3DS). :awesome: Also I'm looking forward to play Bowser in Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS, because of his new moveset. (Me either. I never saw that coming):surprised:
The real thing I am excited about for Bowser in SSB4 is that they are keeping his Side Special the same. Which means Bowserciding will continue even into the next game! And forevermore! So exciting! This video proves it. Yeah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiNr6oJzU-k

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
By my count, Bowser now has four new moves. That's way more new moves than any character got from Melee to Brawl (the most changed being G&W, who got a new nair and very changed behavior on similarly animating uair, dair, and uspecial but they were still the same moves), and I wonder if any more characters are going to be reworked to that extent.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
By my count, Bowser now has four new moves. That's way more new moves than any character got from Melee to Brawl (the most changed being G&W, who got a new nair and very changed behavior on similarly animating uair, dair, and uspecial but they were still the same moves), and I wonder if any more characters are going to be reworked to that extent.
Yeah, Ganondorf :ganondorf:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Ganon got a new side special, usmash, and ftilt and greatly changed behavior on uspecial. His dair is kinda like "half" a new move in that it's essentially the same move but it was reanimated and works a lot differently (but I could say the same about G&W dtilt). In general he was nerfed about as much as G&W was buffed, but I don't think he was overall as changed as much as G&W though he's not an awful candidate to suggest for that title. I also forgot to mention G&W had a new (and awesome) dthrow in Brawl, and the physics changes to Chef were pretty obvious too and really reworked how you can use that move (no longer falling at faster than fast fall speed when pulling it out).

Either way, new Bowser looks far more changed than either of them, and that's very interesting to me.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
Puzzle Swap, a 3DS streetpass function where you swap pieces of puzzle with other people.

As far as I saw, in my opinion it's very likely that Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening, makes it through in the next Smash Bros, although I hope so... :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom