• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
As far as I saw, in my opinion it's very likely that Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening, makes it through in the next Smash Bros, although I hope so... :awesome:
Something that really upset me about Fire Emblem Awakening was the new design for the Falchion. If you look at the older versions of Fire Emblem the Falchion has gotten a drastic makeover compared to the Awakening version. And of course I'm a very old time Fire Emblem fan. I have 3 of the games. Went total fanboy over the series after Melee because Marth is so boss.

Sorry I'm mistaken. Marth in Fire Emblem Awakening carries a Falchion that is not changed from the original design but Chrom's falchion is totally different. So yeah that irks me.

D

Deleted member

I haven't played the new FE but does Chrom have any unique attacks that differ from marth?

GunBlaze

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
GBLZ#778
Something that really upset me about Fire Emblem Awakening was the new design for the Falchion. If you look at the older versions of Fire Emblem the Falchion has gotten a drastic makeover compared to the Awakening version. And of course I'm a very old time Fire Emblem fan. I have 3 of the games. Went total fanboy over the series after Melee because Marth is so boss.

Sorry I'm mistaken. Marth in Fire Emblem Awakening carries a Falchion that is not changed from the original design but Chrom's falchion is totally different. So yeah that irks me.

Nostalgic representation of the Classic Falchion, perhaps?

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
So does this stage have any moving bits or form changing or stage hazard aspects?
It looks perfect the way it is and I don't think I could handle it being ruined by any features it doesn't need.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
As much as I would love for Geno to be in, I don't see it happening.
Though I don't understand why he has so much hate towards him though. Heathens.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
As much as I would love for Geno to be in, I don't see it happening.
Though I don't understand why he has so much hate towards him though. Heathens.
And I don't see why he gets so much love. I don't hate him, I just don't think he's as deserving as most characters. Also he's not owned by Nintendo, and I'm not a fan of third parties in Smash.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
If all the characters have gotten a picture on a daily update, and if tomorrow is indeed Friday, could it just be possible... that a new fighter or veteran will be revealed?

Get your hopes up. They won't be broken.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
If miiverse can send comments to sakurai... PLEASE ASK FOR GENO!!!
Sakurai isn't taking character requests anymore. I forget in which interview, but Sakurai already said that while he takes what we want into consideration when deciding who will be on a roster, he his already past that phase of development.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sakurai already gets enough people bugging him on Miiverse, Twitter, etc.

Just let him do his thing.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Sakurai already gets enough people bugging him on Miiverse, Twitter, etc.

Just let him do his thing.
I feel sorry for the man honestly, that and his tendonitis. The last thing he needs is even more of people begging for characters that either could have a chance or do when hell freezes over.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
And I don't see why he gets so much love. I don't hate him, I just don't think he's as deserving as most characters. Also he's not owned by Nintendo, and I'm not a fan of third parties in Smash.
I don't know why he's not deserving D;

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
But he does seem to like frequent comments from people on Miiverse, according to this.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAADOUV5154RaxA
I'd place a bet on that meaning the good wishes to his tendonitis condition getting better and that he's doing a good job, discussing what's shown so far, etc (#YouCanDoItSakurai).
Place my thoughts on this since he's stated before he gets extremely stressed when it comes to characters and with people throwing out random choices...but hey.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah agreed. I consider him cut based on the Spirit Tracks stage so I wasn't considering Toon Link.
Even then, Falco ain't going anywhere.

Besides, Sakurai said that no on has been cut yet.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
Dunno if Sakurai would want to get rid of Sonic, in Smash fame he's like Mewtwo 2.0.
I could see Sonic returning, much more than Snake anyways. I know Nintendo has a really good relationship with Sega (which is just freaken crazy, and if you were born in the eighties you know why :mario2: vs :sonic:), he currently is heavily associated with Mario & Mega Man, and he is super popular with Smash fans. I wouldn't be surprised to see him return or get cut honestly.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I'm personally seeing Snake going and Sonic staying but only time will tell. Sonic seems like he's in a really good spot with Nintendo to be able to come back, if it's in Sakurai's plans obviously. I'll just be watching in anticipation, in hopes of the blue blur's return.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Oh I know. Just my opinion.
My list of likely cuts: :falco::sonic::snake::lucario::rob::toonlink::sheik:
A few things very wrong with your list.
1. Lucario :lucario: is beast Zoroark should know his place
2. Falco :falco: is beast Krystal can GET OUT! (Do not call me sexist because its already fact even Fox kicked her out in Command)
3. Sonic :sonic: ain't going nowhere he is Mario's brother from another mother
4. Why the bloody hell would Sheik :sheik: be taken out? Sheik is a part of Zelda :zelda: ! Are you mad?

ForsakenProto

Smash Cadet
A few things very wrong with your list.
1. Lucario :lucario: is beast Zoroark should know his place
2. Falco :falco: is beast Krystal can GET OUT! (Do not call me sexist because its already fact even Fox kicked her out in Command)
3. Sonic :sonic: ain't going nowhere he is Mario's brother from another mother
4. Why the bloody hell would Sheik :sheik: be taken out? Sheik is a part of Zelda :zelda: ! Are you mad?

Fox didnt per say "kick" her out. He was just concerned for her safety (them being a couple at the time) and after that, she left the team and defected to Star Wolf to get it on with Panther. However, im not sure what pathway of command to consider canon, so her and fox could very well be banging out babies together still.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Fox didnt per say "kick" her out. He was just concerned for her safety (them being a couple at the time) and after that, she left the team and defected to Star Wolf to get it on with Panther. However, im not sure what pathway of command to consider canon, so her and fox could very well be banging out babies together still.
From Command I am surprised Peppy only had one daughter. Rabbits are usually such whores :joyful:

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Krystal possibly being a newcomer aside, I think of the whole Falco thing like this. Falco is to Fox as Luigi is to Mario. There could be a few other differences between the two like Falco using an Arwing as his Final Smash and possibly a few other changes but beside that this is why I don't mind seeing Falco return, he's arguably as iconic as Fox is if you ask me. When I think about it, I also can't see him having too much of a drastic difference to Fox either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom