• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sorry, Jesus can do a lot but he can't be in smash.
He may walk on water which he will late turn to wine but he wasnt originally a video game character. :c

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
If nobody makes a moveset for Jesus I'll be sad.
Christ the Savior version: This version would be in the very bottom Messiah tier.

Special attributes:
The Passion of the Christ: Jesus can take way more damage than you would think, without dying
Walk on Water: He walks on water unless he's spiked/helpless

Jab combo: gives blessings (hand with index, middle finger and thumb out)

U-tilt: arms outstretched, praises god

F-tilt: outstreches his arm, the way he does in many paintings where he is preaching

Crouch: kneels as if in prayer

D-tilt: prays

Uair: same as U-tilt

fair: aerial blessings

neutral: arms outstretched like he's on the cross, spins

bair: same as F-tilt, but with a turn

dair: fast falls to his knees on the ground (like Toon Link's dair)

U-smash: Throws his hands up and asks "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

F-smash: Blesses you, like, really hard

D-smash: washes your feet

Specials:

Up: Ascent into Heaven
Neutral: Fish and Loaves - produces fish and bread healing items
Forward: Baptism
Down: Lazarus - resurrects one of the other players

FINAL SMASH:
Crucifixion: He is crucified, self-KOs, and all his opponents' sins are forgiven. A few seconds later, he regains a stock and is resurrected at zero damage.

ALTERNATIVELY:
Eucharist: His body and blood turn into bread and wine. He reappears after his opponents eat him, or the food items disappear.

Grab: gives you a brotherly embrace
Pummel: pats you on the back
Throws: all very small knockback, he simply releases you in that direction

Shield: doesn't have a shield bubble, he turns the other cheek instead

Taunts: Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.
Gains a halo, heavenly music sounds
No one comes to the Father but through me

Bad-Ass Son of God version:
Special attributes:
Crown of Thorns: He wears it, and touching Jesus's head will slightly damage any opponent
Walk on Water: Same as above
Curse of the Fig Tree: Jesus is immune to all tree-based attacks, and any tree he touches will wither (check Matthew 21:20). Sorry Villager.

Jab combo: Benediction, followed by a swipe, followed by a slapping hook kick (with nails through hand and feet for the second two)

U-tilt: Removes Crown of Thorns and waves it above his head

F-tilt: Hammer the Nail - Jesus takes a hammer and smacks it against the back of his other hand, driving the nail into his opponents

D-tilt: Hammer the Nail 2 - Jesus hammers a nail into the ground. If the opponent is close, they will be unable to move for a fraction of a second.

Uair: Crown of Thorns spinning headbutt

fair: downward hand swipe, with nail

bair: flying back hook kick, with nail

dair: Similar to Ganondorf's dair, but makes the cross pose

U-smash: Crucifix - A cross rises out of the ground quickly, and Jesus ascends with it (on it)

F-smash: Cleansing of the Temple - Jesus turns his Crown of Thorns into a whip and lashes forward (no money-changers allowed)

D-smash: Cross to Bear - Jesus carries the cross, but then drops it on his opponents

Specials:

Up: Ascent into Heaven, can be cancelled into aerials
Neutral: Nails of the Cross - works similarly to Sheik's needles, but they're stronger and he can only throw three at a time
Forward: Cast into Hellfire - Jesus looks scornfully and points at the ground, hellfire rises up from where he points, which behaves similarly to Ness's PK Fire. If the opponent is in the right spot, they're partially buried and can't escape the fire
Down: Lazarus - raises a zombie from the ground that lumbers forward, lasts about as long as one of Dedede's minions
Alternative special move: Let He Who Is Without Sin - Jesus generates a few stones at his feet, but one starts in his hand so that he can cast the first stone. They work similarly to Samus's armor pieces, but not as strong

FINAL SMASH:
Judgment Day: Clouds cover the top of the stage and Jesus ascends into heaven. The clouds part revealing Jesus on a White Throne, bathed in light. Background characters that are good will be raptured, while brimstone and hellfire fall from the sky and magma pours out of cracks in the earth.

ALTERNATIVE FS IDEAS:
Bathed in the Blood: Christ disappeas, and then rises on the cross in the background much larger than normal, Longinus appears and throws a spear into his chest. The wound gushes out copious blood that rises from the bottom of the screen and then washes over the stage like a tsunami
Plagues of Egypt: Return of the Old Testament God, baby.
Casting Out Demons: Jesus casts demons out of his opponents and into a herd of swine, the herd of swine then stampedes over the stage
The Resurrection: Jesus is crucified and "dies". Women come and bury him in a cave that appears and seal it with a stone. The sound of cloth ripping is heard, and the ground shakes, damaging grounded opponents. The stone rolls away damaging enemies in its path. Jesus reappears from behind the stone at 0% damage

Grab: Laying of Hands - Jesus's hand is on the opponents head, the opponent is forced into a kneel if they're too tall
Pummel: Has a nail through his hand as he slaps you OR baptizes you, but the water burns
Throws:
Down: throws enemy down, rises onto the cross and falls backwards onto them
Other directions: martial arts looking throws, except Jesus throws you by your head only

Taunts: Gains a halo, heavenly music sounds
Pulls out a sword like Ganondorf, "I come not to bring peace, but a sword", and just like Ganondorf he never uses the sword otherwise
"No one comes to the father, but through me" (except spoken more ominously)

Costumes: Default Middle Eastern Jesus in white robe, Black Jesus with an Afro in red robe, Standard White Jesus in blue, Aryan Jesus in green, Middle Eastern Jesus in black robe

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Christ the Savior version: This version would be in the very bottom Messiah tier.

Special attributes:
The Passion of the Christ: Jesus can take way more damage than you would think, without dying
Walk on Water: He walks on water unless he's spiked/helpless

Jab combo: gives blessings (hand with index, middle finger and thumb out)

U-tilt: arms outstretched, praises god

F-tilt: outstreches his arm, the way he does in many paintings where he is preaching

D-tilt: prays

Uair: same as U-tilt

fair: aerial blessings

bair: same as F-tilt, but with a turn

dair: fast falls to his knees on the ground (like Toon Link's dair)

U-smash: Throws his hands up and asks "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

F-smash: Blesses you, like, really hard

D-smash: washes your feet

Specials:

Up: Ascent into Heaven
Neutral: Fish and Loaves - produces fish and bread healing items
Forward: Baptism
Down: Lazarus - resurrects one of the other players

FINAL SMASH:
Crucifixion: He is crucified, self-KOs, and all his opponents' sins are forgiven. A few seconds later, he regains a stock and is resurrected at zero damage.

ALTERNATIVELY:
Eucharist: His body and blood turn into bread and wine. He reappears after his opponents eat him, or the food items disappear.

Grab: gives you a brotherly embrace
Pummel: pats you on the back
Throws: all very small knockback, he simply releases you in that direction

Shield: doesn't have a shield bubble, he turns the other cheek instead

Taunts: Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.
Gains a halo, heavenly music sounds
No one comes to the Father but through me

Bad-*** Son of God version:
Special attributes:
Crown of Thorns: He wears it, and touching Jesus's head will slightly damage any opponent
Walk on Water: Same as above
Curse of the Fig Tree: Jesus is immune to all tree-based attacks, and any tree he touches will wither (check Matthew 21:20). Sorry Villager.

Jab combo: Benediction, followed by a swipe, followed by a slapping hook kick (with nails through hand and feet for the second two)

U-tilt: Removes Crown of Thorns and waves it above his head

F-tilt: Hammer the Nail - Jesus takes a hammer and smacks it against the back of his other hand, driving the nail into his opponents

D-tilt: Hammer the Nail 2 - Jesus hammers a nail into the ground. If the opponent is close, they will be unable to move for a fraction of a second.

Uair: Crown of Thorns spinning headbutt

fair: downward hand swipe, with nail

bair: flying back hook kick, with nail

dair: Similar to Ganondorf's dair, but makes the cross pose

U-smash: Crucifix - A cross rises out of the ground quickly, and Jesus ascends with it (on it)

F-smash: Cleansing of the Temple - Jesus turns his Crown of Thorns into a whip and lashes forward (no money-changers allowed)

D-smash: Cross to Bear - Jesus carries the cross, but then drops it on his opponents

Specials:

Up: Ascent into Heaven, can be cancelled into aerials
Neutral: Nails of the Cross - works similarly to Sheik's needles, but they're stronger and he can only throw three at a time
Forward: Cast into Hellfire - Jesus looks scornfully and points at the ground, hellfire rises up from where he points, which behaves similarly to Ness's PK Fire. If the opponent is in the right spot, they're partially buried and can't escape the fire
Down: Lazarus - raises a zombie from the ground that lumbers forward, lasts about as long as one of Dedede's minions
Alternative special move: Let He Who Is Without Sin - Jesus generates a few stones at his feet, but one starts in his hand so that he can cast the first stone. They work similarly to Samus's armor pieces, but not as strong

FINAL SMASH:
Judgment Day: Clouds cover the top of the stage and Jesus ascends into heaven. The clouds part revealing Jesus on a White Throne, bathed in light. Background characters that are good will be raptured, while brimstone and hellfire fall from the sky and magma pours out of cracks in the earth.

ALTERNATIVE FS IDEAS:
Bathed in the Blood: Christ disappeas, and then rises on the cross in the background much larger than normal, Longinus appears and throws a spear into his chest. The wound gushes out copious blood that rises from the bottom of the screen and then washes over the stage like a tsunami
Plagues of Egypt: Return of the Old Testament God, baby.
Casting Out Demons: Jesus casts demons out of his opponents and into a herd of swine, the herd of swine then stampedes over the stage
The Resurrection: Jesus is crucified and "dies". Women come and bury him in a cave that appears and seal it with a stone. The sound of cloth ripping is heard, and the ground shakes, damaging grounded opponents. The stone rolls away damaging enemies in its path. Jesus reappears from behind the stone at 0% damage

Grab: Laying of Hands - Jesus's hand is on the opponents head, the opponent is forced into a kneel if they're too tall
Pummel: Has a nail through his hand as he slaps you OR baptizes you, but the water burns
Throws:
Down: throws enemy down, rises onto the cross and falls backwards onto them
Other directions: martial arts looking throws, except Jesus throws you by your head only

Taunts: Gains a halo, heavenly music sounds
Pulls out a sword like Ganondorf, "I come not to bring peace, but a sword", and just like Ganondorf he never uses the sword otherwise
"No one comes to the father, but through me" (except spoken more ominously)

Costumes: Default Middle Eastern Jesus in white robe, Black Jesus with an Afro in red robe, Standard White Jesus in blue, Aryan Jesus in green, Middle Eastern Jesus in black robe
... I can't believe I caused this... All because I pointed out the Holy Mary in this picture...

Oh dear God... What have I done?

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Whenever I look at this pic I imagine Mario whispering into Rush's ear something like,
"Ditch the blue bozo and stick with me kid, you'll go places"

D

Deleted member

Sure, Jesus can't be in Smash.

.....but the equivalent from within Smash can!

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Final Smash

And,speaking of Golden's picture,sometimes I have no idea why they come up with this but...we did get this in the character rejection thread.

D

Deleted member

If Mewtwo is Jesus, and Mewtwo is a clone of Mew, then Jesus is a clone of...?
QUICK, EVERYONE, SCAN YOUR BIBLES FOR CLUES.
To be fair, within the game continuity, Mew birthed Mewtwo (albeit as another Mew).
So Mew would be Mary. :troll:

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
SSB4 Character Bio: Jesus
S+ rank on tier list

“A” Attacks
Standard A Combo
Jab 1 Slaps opponent with a piece of bread does 5% damage no knockback
Jab 2 Slaps opponent with wine cup does 5% damage no knockback
Jab 3 Pulls out a giant blue whale that covers all of FD from under his pants and slaps opponent deals 30% damage and has good knockback

Ftilt Pulls out ten commandments tablet this forward tilt has greater reach than DDD’s does 10% damage and has little knockback
Dtilt Pulls out cross and slams in on the ground deals 20% damage with good knockback
Utilt Takes off crown of thorns and tosses it in the air. Who even gets caught in the hitbox when it is thrown is immediately dragged into the air and stays there with the thorn crown spinning in the air. The crown locks the opponent in place dealing 2% damage every second they cannot DI. The crown stays airborne for five seconds with no knockback this can easily combo with another move.

Fsmash Goes into praying stance then pulls out a giant golden apple that is almost as big as Jiggs final smash and rolls it across the stadium. Deals 40% damage with deadly knockback
Dsmash Goes into praying mode then he is surrounded by a pentagram which immediately locks all opponents within range inside and deals 4% damage every second for 10 seconds they cannot DI out of it. Jesus can continue to attack while this move is active on opponents
Usmash Goes into praying stance then grows angel wings and then the angel wings immediately detach and the angel wings fly out from Jesus and hone in on enemies dealing 30% with deadly knockback

Aerial Attacks
Neutral Aerial Slaps surrounds himself in a halo ring that works like Ike’s neutral aerial only it covers 360 degrees and has better knockback and is faster than MK’s neutral aerial Deals 15% damage

Fair Slaps opponent with Noah's Ark deals 30% damage and has a meteor effect

Bair pulls out cross and shields his backside. This move has a massive hitbox it strikes faster than Ike’s back aerial and this move can both be used as a shield and a combo because it has very little knockback like Toon Link’s back aerial. Deals 10% damage

Uair Doves fly out from his arm sleeves and while they carry him up like MK’s Uair they come out from both sides and hit the opponent as hard as Ike’s Uair Deals 15% damage

Dair Jesus dives down like Link’s Dair and whoever is caught in his path is pulled down to the ground and sent to Hell afterwhich the target opponent disappears and reappears 5 seconds later near the blastline on the ceiling of the stage. Deals 20% damage

Dash Attack Jesus runs forward and then pulls out a massive cross that works like his back aerial only has greater knockback. Still has a huge hitbox and strikes as fast as MK’s dash attack Deals 20% damage
Crouch Goes into a prayer stance the longer Jesus is crouched the lower his damage percentage gets
Crawl dives underneath the stage as if the stage is made of water. This crawl is lower than Snake’s

“B” attacks
Neutral Special- Giant Pyramid. A Pyramid drops from the sky and hits the ground where Jesus is standing it deals 35% damage to all opponents has less charge time than a falcon punch. Has deadly knockback

Side Special- Burning Bush. Pulls out a burning bush and flames spread out from the bush covering a 90% angle and locking opponents inside for 10 seconds dealing 2% damage every second

Up Special- Leap of faith. Works like Pikachu’s Up Special but has greater recovery and deals much more damage with good knockback

Down Special- Floods the stage with a massive wave of water coming out from both sides of him. The water deals no damage but has incredible knockback it works like Mario’s FLUDD only its hitbox is huge!

Grab Attacks
Fthrow kisses you then throws you forward
Uthrow kisses you then throws you upward
Dthrow kisses you then throws you downward
Bthrow kisses you then throws you backward

Taunt
Turns his cheek
“I fight for the Lord”
“I live with the Lord”

Victory Phrases
“A man who lives by the sword dies by the sword”
“I’m am the most high”
“I will save all from damnation”
“Take my bread and EAT IT!”

Final Smash: Riding on a T-Rex
Works like Ganon’s Final Smash only it has a bigger hitbox and always results in KOing the opponent Deals 90% damage with obscene knockback
JESUS!

[removed for size]

D

Deleted member

Wait a minute, if Jesus dies...will he be resurrected after 3 stocks?

D

Deleted member

There are two players that never had Resetti rant at them in Animal Crossing.

One is Jesus, because he saves.
The other is Chuck Norris. The game "Whack-A-Mole" is based off of what happened when he didn't save the first time.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Discussion of non-videogame characters or otherwise blatantly not viable characters is considered spam. If you want to joke around about things like that, please use the Social Thread next time. (And be considerate of others when discussion religion, as people mind find certain posts either offensive or oppressive.)

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Discussion of non-videogame characters or otherwise blatantly not viable characters is considered spam. If you want to joke around about things like that, please use the Social Thread next time. (And be considerate of others when discussion religion, as people mind find certain posts either offensive or oppressive.)
Alright I am very sorry. I got carried away and I'm sure others might have to with this topic. Mostly me though. Still very new to smash boards and I believed for a moment we were all having harmless fun inserting "Jesus" into Smash Bros. I now know some people found it offensive and extremely off topic. I apologize for causing this raucous but still I assure everyone I believed we were all having harmless fun at first. I guess it just got exaggerated overtime and then it got out of control (no thanks to me).

Well hopefully come Monday morning we can all look back at this and laugh and then move onto the next picture. Still this conversation has been hilarious while it lasted.

O'kaz A1

Smash Journeyman
It isn't fair there less pic of the day include Megaman, cuz in my opinion he's likely the star of Smash Bros.4 (3DS/Wii U):ohwell: But it looks like people don't seems to care about Megaman after a while...

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
Megaman got a cool debut video and was featured in a developer direct AND was used in that battle demonstration thing. I'm happy they're showing other characters. They deserve the spotlight just as much as Megaman.
Kinda lame, though. The orbitars were already shown at a better angle and close up in the developer direct. I wonder what tomorrow will be. I'd really like to see a new stage. For Wii U we have, what? We have the Boxing Ring, Battlefield, two versions of Smashville 2.0, Skyloft, Wii Fit gym and Wily's Castle. Kinda a small variety of locals to snap photos on. Especially when Skyloft and Battlefield look similar in a few angles.
Stages on 3DS. I don't really remember. Weird floating spike mario stage, New Hyrule train ride, Nintendog room, Battlefield and... Is that it? Oh. Arena Ferox. (Sp?) All of which look uninspired in design to me. They try to be so grand but fall flat. That FE stage doesn't even capture the game's spirit whatsoever. Looks like a generic place. But then again Awakening really doesn't have a stand-out area to stage a battle. Another portable FE probably would have been a better choice... But then that still presents the same problem. The spikey stage is interesting but it feels like Rainbow Cruise in a way. I really dislike Rainbow Cruise. But in mechanics I'n guessing new stages will be supplied and destroyed/go away. Very much like Poke Floats. That was an okay stage. So maybe it won't be bad?

Edit: Oh. I forgot Gerudo Valley and maybe another Mario stage for 3DS. Too lazy to write except that Gerudo Valley looks nice. And I hate Gerudo Valley.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Well at least now we got a pic of the Orbitars. So, anybody got a clue as to how these work? Like, it seems that Pit will be invincible unless attacked from above or below, I wonder if ya can adjust their angle.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I have the feeling they will be working the same way the Mirror Shield did in Brawl except now you can use it for both sides...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom