• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This makes me lean more to the site that it's an assist trophy, otherwise Kirby probably wouldn't feel all too well by sitting on him.

My favorite daily image thus far, because it actually shows us something slightly new, since we hadn't seen Yellow Devil in his full glory yet.

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
Maybe it's just my imagination, but it kind of seems like Kirby's slightly deforming the Yellow Devil's shape. Maybe it's a stage hazard and you can get stuck in him if you touch him?

Nah, I'm probably just crazy.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Err, thanks for changing my thread title for me, I guess.

Anyways, looks like Kirby steals pants instead of hats this game!

In all seriousness, though, I still hope he's a boss. You han walk intoMaster Hand, Ridley, Rayquaza, and others in Brawl without getting hurt. It's only when they attack. ALSO Sakurai said something outside of "Pic of the day!"

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
Yea it could still be anything at this point. Boss, assist trophy, stage hazard.Picture doesn't show much, but at least it is something different from what we have seen.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
It means exactly what it says.

The Yellow Devil first appeared in the first Mega Man game.

By his "but" statement, I'm sure he is trying to say "why is he here?" Trying to build hype.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
He's succeeding.

Lol, that he is.

I honestly don't want to do anything until this game comes out...its actually quite sickening that I can't find anything else to do. I have off for the week until I go back to college again. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...guess I'll lurk the boards more.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
My guess is the Yellow Devil is a boss and an assist trophy that is unlocked by beating it as a boss :oneeye:

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
If Yellow Devil is a stage hazard then that would be stupid difficult for a brawl to take place on. You remember trying to beat that thing on the NES Megaman? What a tedious nightmare. Remember its attack pattern? Yeah I can't imagine that thing as a stage hazard unless they tone down his power from the previous Megaman game he was in. I forget the number... There were so many number Megaman games...ugh...
So I'm going to say he's a boss.

Love the pictures! Keep them coming!

Alzi

Smash Master
At the end of the megaman reveal trailer the way he makes his entrance doesn't look anything like a assist trophy to me.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
At the end of the megaman reveal trailer the way he makes his entrance doesn't look anything like a assist trophy to me.
Remember Andross?

At first he comes out of the assist trophy and flies up. Then he flies into the background. Yellow Devil could just fly up and then come down as his attack.

Make sense?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Remember Andross?

At first he comes out of the assist trophy and flies up. Then he flies into the background. Yellow Devil could just fly up and then come down as his attack.

Make sense?

Pfft, Onix has OG assist/summon character flying up into the air then wreaking havoc on stage.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pfft, Onix has OG assist/summon character flying up into the air then wreaking havoc on stage.
Onix died dude.

Squirtle and Ivysaur just ganged up on him one night.

He never stood a chance....

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The new picture is up.

It shows all of the newcomers.

Looks pretty awesome!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I suppose the picture looks okay. But now I want to see some more Pit, or maybe even Bowser or Donkey Kong for a change, please.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Rock Smash begs to differ. Where do you think he gets all his rocks from? They're all that's left of poor Onix. :charizard:
He got them from Onix's dead body...

After Squirtle and Ivysaur wrecked Onix.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Hey, just a thought! Maybe Sakurai has some big news for us very soon, as the latest pic was of the newcomers. Maybe he's gonna do something since the pic was of the newest characters.

PlayerOneTyler

Updated the first post!

And I like the picture today. Villager is growing on me. This is dangerous. Also, did anyone notice how I said "I wish Sakurai would say something other than 'Pic of the day'" and then he started doing it? That's because my sister works for Namco, and she told him to. She said Sora, Shadow the Hedgehog and Courtney Gears are gonna make it into Smash!!!!!!

CF711

Smash Apprentice
Also, did anyone notice how I said "I wish Sakurai would say something other than 'Pic of the day'" and then he started doing it?
When did he start adding text to the pictures? I am assuming on Miiverse right. Could you please add the text with the images for those of us that don't have access to the Miiverse?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I've got it! It's going to be a newcomer, because there were only three characters in that picture. All the new guys were looking at...the newest guy!11!!!!

It makes perfect sense.

But seriously can I have Little Mac now, Sakurai? Please?

PlayerOneTyler

When did he start adding text to the pictures? I am assuming on Miiverse right. Could you please add the text with the images for those of us that don't have access to the Miiverse?
...I have been since day one. Click on the spoiler tags.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
double post :tired:

anyways I hope he is an assist trophy
Actually the there is a funny story behind this.
When I was going to comment on this thread I wrote my original first post in the text box. As in "I doubt the yellow devil is a stage hazard". I accidentally clicked the "post reply" button twice and I think I glitched the forum. Next thing I know I caused the forum to double post the same exact comment twice so I quickly edited the second comment to be different and instead made it say "Love the pictures". So in all honesty it was all just a hilarious mistake. Don't be mad.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Yeah I'm honestly not sure what I think Yellow Devil's fate is. Obviously it's an iconic boss from the series but it seems a weird pic for the AT over Protoman.

I'm thinking stage hazard, even though I find that weird and would prefer Wily's Castle be a flat stage. Sigh.

Smur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4141-3292-3562
Updated the first post!

And I like the picture today. Villager is growing on me. This is dangerous. Also, did anyone notice how I said "I wish Sakurai would say something other than 'Pic of the day'" and then he started doing it? That's because my sister works for Namco, and she told him to. She said Sora, Shadow the Hedgehog and Courtney Gears are gonna make it into Smash!!!!!!
brah....you trollin brah?.....brah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom