• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
First post updated. I think think the new visuals for attacks will be better one we get used to them in action. Watching game play videos during E3, I didn't really notice them at all.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I wonder what shampoo Donkey Kong uses on that fur.

And I wonder if Diddy will have been stealing the same brand when he's revealed.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Can't wait to see how the new visuals for attacks look when playing. It's something to look forward to in the meantime.

ForsakenProto

Smash Cadet
I thought this was funny, got to looking around the SSB4 site and at the bottom it just says "Planned 2014" for release. Oh god please dont be like Brawl's delays again... One week before launch, "Yeah, were delaying it to March..." And thats the day I had to buy a new computer monitor

Attachments

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Great thread! Thanks for putting up all of the pictures, I had missed one or two because of work (too busy earning money to save up for a Wii U).

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Only moderators can delete posts, by the way. You can report a post you want deleted and we can get it for you

edit: (oh lol, that's exactly what you did and I didn't notice. hehe)

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Today's photo poses the Wii Fit Trainer besides Mario, holy **** Mario's got a big head!

When I first clicked the image I thought that Wii Fit Trainer was performing an Izuna drop on Mario.

D

Deleted member

If you look really closely, it almost appears as if the WFT is whispering something into Mario's ear....

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Dare I ask what anime has an old man wrestling deers?
After googling it I found out its from Nichijou, in english it's "My Ordinary Life"I'm assuming the title is a joke like "Regular Show"

I've seen a spinoff series of Nichijou called the Daily Lives of Highschool Boys that I'd reccomend checking out. Each episode contains 3 short stories, unlike most anime where each episode continues the story from the previous episode. Reminds me of Gintama or Bobobo.

D

Deleted member

Oh good god, all the world needs is more shows like Bobobo. I remember when that was on cartoon network, it was pretty fun but alot of the times the jokes got way too out of hand. Also I'm pretty sure Beauty did the same facial expression like 300+ times during the entire shows run.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
New picture time on the site! Today it shows Kirby on top of the Yellow Devil thing from the Megaman stage. Suppose it's a stage hazard?

*waits for Bowser to be shown in a photo*

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Now this... This is interesting...

This can cause some speculation. :D

I'd say that this confirms that the Yellow Devil is an assist trophy. Kirby's going through it without a problem. He probably summoned it.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Now this... This is interesting...

This can cause some speculation. :D

I'd say that this confirms that the Yellow Devil is an assist trophy. Kirby's going through it without a problem. He probably summoned it.
Then this is another thing Sakurai has done that nobody would have ever guessed.
I would have guess Proto Man, Bass, or even Roll before Yellow Devil to be an Assist Trophy.

This is also the first time we've seen him fully formed too and he's looking pretty cool.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Here's a video of how he attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6tq_vFOsqU

If this is what he's gonna be like in smash bros I really hope he's an assist character instead of a stage hazard. Wait a second... what if Yellow Devil was a playable character? I have no idea what to expect anymore... I really want him to be a boss character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom