• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Come on guys, there's no way you can expect Wario now. Wario has been running the clock for two years now, enough time to charge over 2 million max power Wario Wafts. Do you really think now, with only a week to go (a mere 18480 wafts), Wario is going to fail to time us out? Nah, Wario will run out that clock; Wario ALWAYS runs out the clock.

EDIT: I somewhat overestimated Wario's gassiness. Sorry.

Last edited:

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
A new leaker just emailed me. Wario got cut. Tonight's reveal is actually Dr. Pit.

Monday's will be Diet Dr. Pit. You know, for those of you who are watching their calorie intake.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm going to not be on the ludicrous character train and say....

Stage info.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, imagine if it's Wolf and Ice Climbers and the caption is

PotD: "Glad to see these two faces back, but it's too bad that one of them is an assist trophy."

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

Stage info.
"Pic of the Day. The stage Wario Ware Inc. from Super Smash Bros. Brawl returns for the 3DS version. Speaking of which... Where's the guy who runs the place? Doesn't he know people are waiting for him?"

PotD: "Glad to see these two faces back, but it's too bad that one of them is an assist trophy."
Three faces!
What, is Nana chopped liver?

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces

Plot twist: Nana is the Assist.

POPO GLIDES SOLO!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's going to be Bowser Jr

The costume update was totally leading into it

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard

Stage info.
probably another 3DS stage >.> I'd love to still go for my random newcomer trailer, but maybe we'll get something on the trial of the retail version in Japan this weekend?:! :D

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*chokes on Garlic Soda*
Ok I'll try to be more realistic; a Wii U stage reveal is more likely today, probably we gonna get Wario next week.
This was the "OK info week" and Im sure that Sakurai wants to save good stuff for the next one: The "Get Hype Week"

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
Lucas Friday anyone? ._.

Maybe more costumes this time... Next friday is newcomers video! (Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt Dog)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Prediction!

I'm so excited.

I'm hoping that yesterday' s PotD leads in an alt costume post... Metal Sonic and Alph today? Yes please.

My prediction though?

Nothing major until next week :(

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
You can never go wrong with costumes.

I predict a 3DS stage again though.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
*chokes on Garlic Soda*
Ok I'll try to be more realistic; a Wii U stage reveal is more likely today, probably we gonna get Wario next week.
This was the "OK info week" and Im sure that Sakurai wants to save good stuff for the next one: The "Get Hype Week"
Nah nah nah naaah, gatta save Wii U exclusive info for the time between 3DS version being out and waiting for Wii U release. This close to 3DS release it just wouldn't make any sense, just save it for later. Only reason we should see Wii U pics till the 3DS release it to show off costumes, bosses, characters, assist trophies, and pokemon in HD, nothing exclusive.
Lucas is deconfirmed already
Weeell, he could be unlockable. The leaked roster didnt have everyone unlocked.

Last edited:

JamietheAuraUser

Smash Lord
Pichu would be totally hype in Smash 4 if they boosted his damage output and gave all his electric attacks insane priority. He'd be like a super rushdown character who doesn't care about his own damage percentage since he just blocks attacks by covering himself in hitboxes. But as soon as he screwed up... Well, he'd be KO'd instantly, since he's super light and would be sending his own percent sky-high.

D

Deleted member

Can't expect anything from the POTD but hopefully it's something really cool.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I'd be honest, I'd rather have Pichu over Doc, if only because he technically is a different pokemon, he was my favorite pokemon [As a kid, now it's Mewtwo/Wobbuffet] and he was hilarious to humiliate people with, even more so than Jigglypuff.

I don't actually want him though.

Soul.

Meh, Pichu in Smash 4. Eh..I don't know.
I don't expect anything "hype" for this PotD. Smash 3DS is coming out in a few days in Japan, so...uh, well, it could be a good update, but it's just what I think.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I'll be on the safe side and go with a Shulk pic.

On the dangerous side, a trailer announcement. Or something along those lines.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Simply put, since tomorrow will be the demo based on the final build, Sakurai would have to reveal the new F-Zero stage. Ergo, I'm predicting just that for tonight.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Pichu would be a neat twist on things. I'd actually smile if he was a returning veteran.
...of course, I'd be worried about Mewtwo at that point.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
okay on the safe side ill predict Anything involving the leak including wario on the risky side a smash direct 2 announcement

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Simply put, since tomorrow will be the demo based on the final build, Sakurai would have to reveal the new F-Zero stage. Ergo, I'm predicting just that for tonight.
The F-Zero stage is not the only leaked stage yet to be officially announced, though.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I hope he does announce a direct or trailer. I want to see that new character trailer opening with the cross and freak out just one more time.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Come on one more vet for the one last week before the cat's out of the bag and all these Pics of the Day sort of become pointless.

Preferably a world-shaking vet like Snake or Ice Climbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom