• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Alright, usually I have a secret hope but sad doubt and empathy for the Wario whateverday train, but today I'm totally on board. Still have teensy doubts but... no, he's gatta show up today.

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
Alright, usually I have a secret hope but sad doubt and empathy for the Wario whateverday train, but today I'm totally on board. Still have teensy doubts but... no, he's gatta show up today.
That's the spirit! :wario:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
WarioWriday!!!!

Jabba and I will use Waft Powers to make everyone's dreams come true!!

JOIN BRETHREN OF GARLIC AND UNITE AS WAA

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I think Snake getting back into Smash4 would probably be a bigger shock to the ethos than Ridley getting in/not getting in.

Like holy crap, I don't think the world would be ready in any way shape or form for the level of secrecy and trolling involved if it were the case.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
#FoolishToExpectGanondorfFriday

Just reveal the Great King already, Sakurai. You might as well... :(

Morbi

Scavenger
I am speculating in favor of Sakurai re-revealing Ganondorf. It would be the same as all of the other re-reveals... but there would be hype for some reason.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
So 5 PoTDs left until the 3DS Version release...I remember when I saw Smash 3DS/U revealed at E3 2013. It feels like yesterday...

Anyway, as much as I wanna see Ness, I have my money on a stage/alt reveal tonight. Jigglypuff would also be nice.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Hoping for a character; expecting a stage.

MasteRMerF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasteRMerF
3DS FC
5000-2607-1297
@ JabbatheHutt JabbatheHutt
I have to say, I already love Wario, but I'm pretty sure I can say there hasn't been one person who's been able to hype me up for a character more so than you, so to that I say..
#WarioWriday

I hope Sakurai updates us on if you can use the Tanooki tail to attack.

He didn't really address it on the items page.

Today's post: "Unfortunately, we've decided that you can't use the Tanooki tail to attack. But you know who can attack with his rear end?" :wario:

Last edited:

Ragel

Smash Apprentice
Lucario, I miss you. Please join me tonight in a beautiful end of the week picture.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
To annoy everyone we will get the training mode menu.
(Can they please allow us to do training mode with another player this time)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Maybe a improved version of the stage builder?
Something I was just thinking about the other day.

I was like "wow, brawl minigames were so good, Duelist was sooooo ****ing awesome, but it won't be possible in this game at all without hitstun cancelling and without Snake". Then I thought "wait a second, what if there is no stage builder? What will they add or change?".

There's been no hint of its return at all has there? It could be something exclusive to the WiiU version and you could maybe play them on the 3DS? Who knows. But having it confirmed returning / hints at new features would be a mindblowingly awesome update.

To annoy everyone we will get the training mode menu.
(Can they please allow us to do training mode with another player this time)
You can in Brawl have four players in training mode, although you can only have two characters and it's 1:3.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
But I like Smash Run, It's like city trial with Smash Bros.
Anyway, we will know everything about the game by the end of next week, so even if we get filler pics until launch we won't have to wait for very long for substantial information.
Same here, Smash Run is extremely promising

Im honestly expecting WarioWriday to happen. Plus, Im still working on my hype train. :D

Last edited:

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I'm expecting a veteran, which is Wario. #FinalWarioWirday
Oh man, you reminded me that the speculation/hype days for this game are almost over. Now I'm... kinda sad, actually. I'm really gonna miss coming to this thread every week day and reading everyone's posts...

More on-topic, I hope we get something new today. Doesn't matter what to me, as long as it's something we haven't seen before. Of course, I won't be disappointed if we just get further explanation on something we already know is in the game.

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
For reference (the penultimate brawl minigame made possible through stage maker):

I never got bored of this. Ever. Other terrible people did though :<

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Though I don't want to kill the #WarioWriday hype, I would like to point out that Shulk's banner is still up on the site.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
You know...I thought the updates would end, but I forgot that the waiting isn't over just yet... Smash 4 consists of two games, so there's still the Wii U updates and pics. Will Sakurai continue updating pics for the WiiU version after the 3DS version is released?

I keep assuming everything will be revealed in a week or so, but it's only for one half of the new game(s). But we will know about all the characters at least.

I'm not quite used to this yet.

---

Last edited:

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Mash potato sack of rice please. Give us something good for the final pic of the week! Falco pls?

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Oh man, you reminded me that the speculation/hype days for this game are almost over. Now I'm... kinda sad, actually. I'm really gonna miss coming to this thread every week day and reading everyone's posts...

More on-topic, I hope we get something new today. Doesn't matter what to me, as long as it's something we haven't seen before. Of course, I won't be disappointed if we just get further explanation on something we already know is in the game.
The character hype may be gone, but new stages/modes will be there for Wii-U! Plus (Slightly less exciting to some) we still dont know the full secret of the Amiibo figures. Lets not forget, Nintendo seems to be diggin DLC lately.

Ozyroth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ozyroth
I guess I'll join the #WarioWriday. Let the hype begin!! (I want to se Jabba's gif more than the actual Wario of SSB4).

PD: I want more 8 colors for other characters too.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Though I don't want to kill the #WarioWriday hype, I would like to point out that Shulk's banner is still up on the site.
Eh, didn't stop Sonic... or Toon Link I think... and some others, like maybe Diddy after Lil Mac. It's not a rule basically. Besides, leaving it up and having us be surprised would make for a great final reveal and...surprise!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to board the #WarioWriday hype train again!
*opens Garlic Soda*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom