• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm starting to think that Yoshi was cut meme might be on to something....

juddy96

Smash Lord
Oh Sakurai, the most epic of all trolls. Even at 5 in the morning he still takes great pride in laughing at us.

Dairz

Smash Ace
MOTHERF****R I KNEW IF I GOT UP HE WOULD UPDATE AND IT WASN'T EVEN YOSHI AGGHHHHHH!

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
*Twitch**Twitch**Twitch*

*Cries*

SAKURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member

All you silly people getting hyped up for Yoshi. I learned long ago to NOT get my hopes up for the PotD, and I suggest you learn the same. I bid you farewell!
*falls down a flight of stairs*

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
So, ignoring the rage about no Yoshi (tear), what game is that from? Cuz' the way he says it, makes me feel he is hinting at a Newcomer that lives there or something.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
If that's a new area in the 3DS animal crossing stage, how does that work with the stage being an island? Are there two 3DS animal crossing stages, or is it a moving stage after all?

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Ok so now that we have this incredibly unimpressive pic of the day, does anyone know what this stage is actually from? I have absolutely no idea where it's from myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom